You're the One for Me Ch. 03

Story Info
The twins take it to the next level.
5.1k words
4.63
52.4k
22

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a while but I'm finally making progress. Let me know what you all think. :)

-------

Ben felt Elise's piercing eyes burning into his back. He was trying to ignore her, but it was so hard when he knew that she wouldn't give up until he gave in. It sucked knowing her so well, because it meant that she knew him equally as well.

A sigh slipped from his lips before he turned towards her. "What?"

Elise's eyebrow raised in disbelief, her arms folded across her chest. "You know good and goddamn well what. Let's start with what were you thinking, pouncing on Austin like that? If you wanted to get to know him, you could have started with a simple hello or something."

"We said hi to each other."

"Was that before or after you tried to devour his face and hump him through the floor?"

"Before. Not much before, but at least I got his name before I kissed him. Besides, he's the one that ran into me. I just took advantage of the situation and I didn't hear him complain once."

"How could he complain? You barely gave the boy time to breathe."

Ben smiled coyly, as if he had a secret that he wasn't willing to share. Elise tilted her head in question and waited for Ben to break down and tell her what he was thinking. She tapped her foot impatiently and crossed her arms, trying to add some tension to the situation.

"Ok, ok. His dick was harder than mine was and the way he was grinding it against me was all the encouragement I needed. He wasn't ever going to complain either. When he did speak to me, it was only to tell me that he was going to make me scream."

Elise just stared open-mouthed at Ben. "And you ran away? Seriously?"

"We were moving too fast. I know that I was the one that initiated the make out session, but I don't know the guy and I think we should at least cuddle or something before we get to...the screaming part."

The deep red color returned to Ben's face as he imagined the many ways that Austin could make his voice rise. The man was seriously too sexy for his own good. Ben longed to feel that hard body beneath him, on top of him, anywhere he could get him.

"Well, Austin is nice and all, but he's got nothing on his brother. I might have *cough* accidentally *cough* walked in on him yesterday while he was trying on a costume for me, and goodness, he made my mouth feel like the Sahara. I was tempted to drop down on my knees and see if I could drain him dry, if you know what I mean."

"Elise!"

"What? I know you are just as anxious to get at that huge schlong that Austin is packing."

"Huge schlong? Is that what they're calling it these days? You've got cock on the brain, my dear."

"And you don't? I'm not the one who was on the floor with my crush yesterday. That was you. Remember that."

"I'm also the one who ran away like a fucking coward. Do you think I blew my chances with him?"

"Hell no," Elise replied with a laugh. "He was so eager to find a way to get to you again, I had to send him home before his dick poked any of the customers in the eye."

"I'm scared. I don't know what to do. He's exactly what I'm looking for, exactly what I need in my life, but I..."

"You need to let go of all that baggage you're carrying, love. If Austin is truly the one, then you'll know and you won't hesitate to give him your all. And if he's nothing but a jerk, I'll know and I'll put my foot up his ass."

Ben erupted, his laughter spilling forth, seeming loud in the mostly empty store. "I don't know which I'd like to see more."

Elise rolled her eyes. "Whatever. They'll be here in like 15 minutes so get yourself together and try to keep it in your pants for at least an hour, okay?"

Ben huffed, but nodded his head. He had control, but Austin seriously messed with it. "They're early," Ben commented, his head turning towards the door, his heart rate climbing as he sensed his mate coming closer.

Elise followed Ben's gaze and watched the boys walk past the window at the front of the store and enter. Elise was surprised by the quivers in her belly, her nervousness fueled by her anticipation. Somehow, Caden had become the sole focus of her attention.

She had been single for over a year, choosing to be celibate instead of sleeping with the men that came onto her. She was trying to find someone who would be faithful to her, who would want her despite her shortcomings, her attitude, and her straightforward way of expressing herself. It was hard trying to find a guy who was interested in more than just sex at the beginning and those who did stick around were found to be lacking in some way.

Elise found it strange that she was so quick to give up her vow for Caden. But, there it was. There was no way that she was going to let him get away without at least giving a relationship a try and her deepest desire was for him to find his way between her thighs and satisfy them both.

Caden felt his wolf pacing, eager to see his mate once again and be immersed in her scent. He tried to calm down but it was hard when his wolf was so stir-crazy. He wanted to take a run the previous night, but he had denied himself again. If his wolf didn't get out soon, he would bust out. It was either that or go insane and Caden didn't relish either option.

Austin waved at the pair behind the counter at the back of the store and wished that he had a barrier like that to cover up the hard-on that he was now sporting. At least Caden was in the same sorry state. Benjamin's smile had Austin contemplating jumping over the counter to see if he was willing to repeat their last encounter. He had brought the lube with him this time. Caden was right, he had a poor grasp control and his mate's eagerness reduced it to practically non-existent.

"Caden and Austin, this is Benjamin. I didn't exactly get a chance to introduce you all yesterday," Elise stated as the pair finally made it to the counter.

Caden grinned while Austin and Ben both blushed profusely. "It's a pleasure, Benjamin. It's not every day that I get to meet the man that has my brother tripping all over himself."

Ben and Elise laughed while Austin glowered. "You're one to talk, Caden. Elise has you wrapped around her finger and you haven't even spent more than half an hour with her."

Caden frowned, eyeing his brother warily. "Shut up."

Elise watched as the twins stared each other down. "Boys, there's no need to get all worked up. Right now, I think we should start talking costumes. Caden, you're up first."

"What do you have in mind for me?" Caden asked, forgetting about his brother the moment Elise began to speak.

****

Caden had just taken off his clothes and was standing there in nothing but his boxers when Elise walked in on him again. She was going to have to stop it. This time was an accident, unlike the last, but since she was an opportunist, she was going to take advantage of the situation once again. She took her time absorbing every detail of his body; it was even better than she had imagined it was beneath the Robin Hood costume.

"You know, if this happens again, I'm going to start thinking you're busting in on me on purpose," Caden joked.

He found it amusing that just a few days before, he was terrified of talking to her and now that he had overcome that barrier, he felt so comfortable with her that he felt as if he could say anything. She could handle it and he knew that she could give it just as well as she got it.

"Do you like what you see, because you are staring pretty hard there, Elise."

"Yes. You're gorgeous. That body is too good to be true. A woman could loose track of time staring at you."

"You think so?" Caden could feel his wolf crying out for his mate and knew it was time to take the next step. It was brash, but it was worth a shot.

"Hell yeah, I think so. I'd have to be blind not to admire your bod. Heck, if I was blind, I would go out of my way to touch you so I could admire you that way."

Caden felt his wolf's ear perk up at that. He wanted to be touched, badly. "You know, Elise, it's yours if you want it."

"What's mine?" Elise stared at Caden, her mouth opened slightly in surprise.

"My body, my heart, my everything is yours if you want it. I'd give it to you without question."

Elise's mouth had yet to close. She struggled with a response to his declaration. "You can't just say that to me, Caden. You barely know me."

"I know what I feel, Elise. You would never hurt me if you could help it. You're genuine and outspoken. If I fuck up, you'll tell me and I'll fix it immediately. If I'm doing something right, you'll tell me and I'll continue to do it until I no longer have the strength in my body to do so. I can't offer you much more than all of me and I freely give it to you. All you have to do is take it and it's yours."

Elise sat down heavily in the chair that was stationed in the corner of the changing room. She imagined that she would have to seduce Caden, trick him into giving in somehow, and here he was, offering her the world. All of him? Wow. She especially enjoyed thinking about having ownership of that body of his. Oh the things she would do with a little chocolate sauce and her tongue.

"Elise?"

Her head snapped up, his deep violet eyes catching her storm gray orbs, the pleading and stark honesty apparent in his intense gaze.

"Caden, I need more time. You can't offer me that. We don't know each other."

"Then go out with me. We can do dinner tonight and find out more. I suspect, though, that we are more compatible than you think."

"What about Ben and Austin?"

"Benjamin is probably already ass up somewhere with Austin getting ready to strike. I am willing to go slow, but I want to be with you, Elise."

Elise sucked the corner of her bottom lip into her mouth. "Okay, dinner. I can eat dinner with you, but I want Ben and Austin to come with us. They need to get to know each other too."

"I will only chaperone my brother for so long, Elise. Other people will not deter me from my goal. I want to know everything about you, all that you are willing to share, and in turn, I will tell you everything you desire to know."

The short nod was all the answer Caden got, but it was all he needed. "Alright, now that is settled. So, are you going to sit in here while I finish or are you going to leave me what's left of my modesty?"

Elise bolted upright in the chair and then jumped up, rushing past Caden, her face flushed. Caden smiled to himself. "Ah, my sweet Elise. Now we are getting somewhere."

****

Austin's gaze was like a spotlight, following him around the store as he helped with the few customers that came in while Elise was trying to take Caden to the next level in terms of costume. He couldn't miss the way that Caden's eyes never left Elise's form or the way Elise skittered around nervously. He didn't know what Caden had said or done to her, but whatever it was, it sure had her shaken up.

While he was distracted, Austin stalked closer to his mate. He was convinced that Caden was making progress and now it was time for him to make a move, his wolf demanded it. He slinked up behind Ben and caught him in a hug, his arms locked in place.

"Austin!" Ben exclaimed. He had been so engrossed in Elise that he hadn't noticed his dark-haired infatuation sneaking up on him.

"Baby, you look tense. Would you like a massage?"

"I wasn't tense until you scared the holy bejeebus out of me. No, I wouldn't like a massage, that would only lead to things I promised I wouldn't partake in."

"You promised? I made no such promise to anyone, so you can just blame it on me." Austin dropped a kiss on the back of Ben's neck before nuzzling his nose into his soft hair.

Ben wanted to luxuriate in Austin's touch, but he couldn't do it, not there. The costume shop was not going to be the place where he was mated. It would be the place where he found his mate and for that he would love it forever. But, he wanted to be in his bed grabbing his own sheets when he was...taken.

"Austin, get a hold of yourself. If you do what I think you want to do, then I'll be stripped bare in like five minutes and I promised to keep it in my pants."

Ben squirmed out of his embrace and grabbed a garbage bag that was full of clippings from the costumes that Francine was busy designing. He took a deep breath and walked out the back to the garbage cans. He needed some air...and maybe a cold shower.

Austin's growl of frustration was followed by a devious smile that spoke of deliciously naughty intentions. If Benjamin thought he could get away that easily, he was sorely mistaken. Austin strode toward the alley, his plan intact, but his control in shreds.

Ben stood by the dumpster and continued his deep breathing, leaning against the hard brick wall. He wondered why Austin had to be so damn irresistible. While he was deep in thought, Austin crept up on him again. He clucked his tongue as he came out of hiding.

"Kitty cat, your defenses are weak. If I were an enemy, you'd be a goner. As it stands, you're mine," Austin whispered softly, but his words were loud enough that Ben heard every single one and they caused his cock to rise once more.

"Austin..." Ben managed to say before Austin pounced on him, covering his lips and stifling any other protests that he may have had.

Austin felt him responding, his lips pursing, pressing against his own in a maddeningly seductive way. He let loose a growl, his hands moving to unbutton Ben's jeans. He pulled his lips from Ben's, nibbling on his earlobe while working down the fly of Ben's jeans.

"You can keep it in your pants, my little kitty cat, just as long as my hand can be in there with it."

Ben yowled, his cat creeping closer to the surface as Austin's hand worked its way into his briefs and wrapped around his cock. His hands tangled themselves in Austin's unruly dark locks, pulling his lips back towards his own. His tongue traced the outline of those plump lips before he fastened to them, purring and rubbing himself up against Austin's muscular form.

"Yeah, my love, that's it. I want to hear you scream," Austin growled in a low gravelly voice, his wolf making himself known.

Ben's hips thrust forward, trying to create more friction, begging for movement from the hand that held his dick in its grasp. It wasn't enough that Austin was holding him; he needed to feel him stroking his cock, bringing him closer to completion. Austin chuckled and gripped him tighter.

"What do you want?"

Ben moaned, his hips moving erratically. "Please."

"Please what, kitty cat? Tell me." Austin ran the tip of his tongue over the whorl of his ear, driving Ben to higher heights of arousal.

"Stroke my cock. Make me come," Ben demanded.

A soft chuckle and then a flurry of motion that made Ben's knees weak was the reply he received. Austin listened to Ben's cries of passion, fighting the urge to turn him around and bury himself in his round bottom. He would have his mate screaming out his pleasure as he marked him, claimed him. The lube was in his back pocket and readily available, his wolf reminded him.

Just as he would have acted, a noise broke him from his thoughts. The turning of the costume shop's door handle had Ben ripping his hand from his pants. Ben broke away, zipping up and rushing past the person that had intruded on their moment.

Austin rested his head against the brick wall, his cock throbbing. He could barely stand the amount of frustration that swept over him. "Caden, I am going to slay you."

Caden tilted his head and smirked. "What? I'm not allowed to take out the garbage? How was I to know that you were so sex-crazed that you would have a dumpster be the backdrop for your mating?"

"Shut up. I am not in the mood."

"Oh, I know what you're in the mood for, but don't you think you should wait until you and Ben can be comfortable? Maybe even have a bed present?"

Austin lifted his head slightly, banging it back against the wall in frustration. "I don't know what comes over me when I get near him. I can barely control myself and he has me feeling like Pepe LePew the way he runs away from me."

Caden laughed at the image that Austin had planted in his head. "Well, sorry about breaking things up, but there are better places for you to sate your lust. You do know there's perfectly good changing rooms inside."

"Caden..."

"I'm just saying, it's a little more private and you wouldn't have to worry about being arrested for public indecency." Caden took the trash that he had been holding and tossed into the dumpster. He looked at his brother, who was still occasionally bashing his head against the wall.

"Austin, don't knock yourself out. I refuse to carry your sorry ass to the car."

"What am I going to do?"

"Well, lucky for you, I talked Elise into going out to dinner with me. She wants you and Ben to come too, so there's your next chance to prove to him that you're more than just a pretty face with an ever-present boner. At least take some time to get to know the man that you want to spend your life with."

Austin turned toward his brother and smiled. "I thought I was supposed to be the one setting up the double date."

"You've been too busy trying to bury your treasure to set anything up. Have you even talked to the man?"

"We've talked. So when is dinner?"

"Tonight."

"You're eager."

"I'm desperate."

Austin smiled ruefully. "You're not the only one. I'll try to get a grip on my wolf for tonight, but if Ben keeps running away, I'm going to tie him up and have my wicked way with him."

Caden smiled. "Maybe he'd stop running if you weren't continually trying to sex him in public. It seems to me that if you'd just take it behind closed doors, you'd get to finish what you start."

Austin sighed and lifted himself from the wall. "You have a point. It's not like I don't know that, it's just that I feel this need to have him beneath me accepting my claim every time he is near. What about this, you watch me and I keep an eye on you tonight? Between the two of us, we should be able to not do anything stupid."

"It's not me that I'm worried about. Imagine Elise's embarrassment if we got tossed out of the restaurant for you two pounding a hole in the bathroom wall with your vigorous man sex."

Austin laughed. "Alright, I get the point. So, what do you say?"

"I'll keep an eye on you, brother. Now, let's go in and firm up our plans."

Austin followed Caden inside and joined their mates at the front of the store. Ben took one look at Austin and turned bright red, still fighting the embarrassment of almost being discovered by Caden. Part of him was glad that they stopped when they did, the other part of him was pleading his cock's case and wishing they could have taken things even further. Ben comforted himself with the knowledge that soon he an Austin would be somewhere that they could be alone and then he would give into every craving for Austin's body that his cat had.

****

Dinner had been fabulous and the dancing afterward was icing on the incredibly decadent cake. Elise found that she couldn't keep her hands off of Caden and he definitely did not mind.

Caden had been nothing but a gentleman. He opened doors, pulled out chairs and even lifted Elise over puddles when they were deeper than he liked. He made sure that she was comfortable and in return, she graced him with those smiles that he loved. Elise could barely get over the fact that Caden was so handsome that women were practically doing flips to get his attention and yet she was his sole focus. Austin was spared a glance here and there, mostly to make sure that he was being good, but the night belonged to Elise.

As he walked her to her door, he let loose a deep sigh that settled in Elise's heart. Being with Caden felt so right. Perhaps it was time to let him in and give in to her desires.

12