Yours Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally I was ecstatic to have the house to myself, but this time it didn't feel as special. There was something missing. Maybe it was just the fact that I no longer had to hide in my room when Jessica was around, meaning I was more used to spending free time down here.

Rather than being overjoyed that everyone else was gone, I found myself wondering what everyone was doing, and what kind of fun they were having. I just sulked about the house, my grey mood reflected by the clouds outside, not even bothering to snow deciding instead to drizzle continuously without any real energy.

By New Year's Eve, the feeling I normally enjoyed was completely gone, leaving only a strange sense of loneliness and melancholy. I counted down to midnight alone, feeling not a trace of the excitement I'd felt even the year before.

The next day, January 1st, I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself, and start enjoying my vacation.

My plan that night was to just get drunk. I was alone and now had access to alcohol, and I was aware that I'd never really been properly drunk before. So that evening I assembled my dad's generous offering on the kitchen table, turned on the TV, and started to drink. I sipped the first one, grimacing at the uniquely bitter taste, but trying hard to enjoy it.

After half an hour I still wasn't finished that can, so I decided to start gulping it. Within 20 minutes I was half way through my third can. By the fourth, I found that I was starting to enjoy the flavour. It was deeper, richer taste than I first realised, and by the sixth can I was practically swirling it around in my mouth to absorb as much of it as possible. It tasted nothing like the wine, but it was the same process as I'd applied there, not trying to mask the taste or wish it was something else, but just experiencing it for what it was.

In the middle of a drink something on the TV made me laugh and I spat a mouthful all over myself. I didn't really mind, though. In fact, I laughed again.

It was at this point that I realised that the alcohol might be affecting me. Further evidence of this theory presented itself when I reached for another can, leaned too far, and somehow slid right off my chair. I didn't really mind this either. I spent the rest of the night down there watching TV, for some reason deciding to return to the same spot each time I got up for another beer or to go the bathroom.

I discovered that I quite enjoyed being drunk. The buzzing sensation around my ears, the somehow pleasant dizziness, the quieting of my normally restless thoughts. Overall it was a pretty relaxing state to be in. I don't think it's surprising that I don't exactly remember how much I drank, or much else about the night.

What I do know is that I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache, a fairly intense feeling of nausea, and a surprisingly clean house. The cans were cleaned away, as was the puddle of beer that I definitely remember spilling. I had a vague memory of thinking that cleaning up would be easier drunk than hung over, and I really appreciated my own foresight.

I had, however, left the TV on and the front door unlocked.

So... I guess that one sort of balances itself out? Maybe not.

That was probably the most interesting night of my time alone, for more reasons than one.

A few days later, I got a package delivered to the door in my name. I signed for it, having no idea what it was, and took it inside to open it.

It was a ball gag.

A bright, red, rubber ball on a black leather strap with a stainless steel buckle to fasten it. It was about as cliché and classic a ball gag as it was possible to have. I lifted it out of the box and just held it in my hands, staring at it for about five minutes straight.

I was utterly confused.

Eventually, some dim ember of memory glowed in my mind and I recalled ordering it from a fetish website from my laptop after maybe my tenth beer of the night. I decided to investigate this further, but for some reason I'd decided to clear my internet history, so I had no idea if I'd ordered anything else. But after checking my bank account online I saw that I'd taken a noticeable chunk out of my savings.

The next day, I got another package.

The day after that I got two more.

At first I had to try to keep myself from panicking as the boxes kept coming, but I noticed that with each new item I got a little more excited. I recognised most of the items as soon as I saw them, but there a few things that I had absolutely no memory of even being interested in. I studied each one as it arrived, making sure I knew exactly what it was and how it was used. Not too difficult a task for the three bottles of lube, but quite a bit more of a challenge for the complicated metal contraption that had to be assembled by hand. I eventually discovered that it was a cheap collapsible spreader bar.

I stashed each new item in an old suitcase in the bottom of my closet that I'd been meaning to throw out. As my collection grew, so did my gleeful anticipation. I was going to get to use these things, I thought. It's one thing watching a porn-star Dom using things like this on a beautiful young submissive, (you know, just for reference...) but it was quite a different experience actually holding them in my own two hands and imagining just how I would use them with Jessica.

How her teeth would look biting into the gag, or how her eyes would widen with fear the next time I had to punish her...

I was starting to think of my drunken spending spree as a happy accident, rather than a stupid mistake.

Despite all this, I was hoping against hope that each new delivery would be the last, as each day brought my time alone closer to it's finish.

Finally, the day before my parents were due to return, the final box arrived. Unfortunately, they got back a day early, and before I woke up. When I got out of the shower a little before noon, I heard them moving around downstairs. I walked down into the living room to see an open, empty cardboard box.

"What do you need one of these for?" I suddenly heard my dad ask from behind me.

I jumped about a foot in the air and span to face him. The blood drained from my face before I even looked at what he was holding. He stretched it out between his fingers, displaying it to me.

It was a blindfold. More specifically, a sleeping mask. A soft black eye cover with a slightly lighter satin pattern across the front, with a thin, elastic strap.

I let out a long sigh and forced a smile. Thank God it was something vaguely innocent.

"Jeez Dad, I didn't know you were back!" I said, trying to explain away my shock.

"Yeah, the weather wasn't great so we grabbed an earlier flight." he said.

"Just at the end there, it was bad." Mom chimed in, entering from the hallway, "Until a few days ago it was just gorgeous."

Looking at them closer, I could see that Mom had a nice brown tone to her skin, whereas Dad was bright red.

"Yeah, it looks like you got some sun." I smiled, trying to hide my nervousness.

"Well, one of us got a little more than some sun." Dad joked, gesturing with his sunburned arms.

"So what's with this?" Mom asked, taking the blindfold from Dad and spinning the thin, smooth strap in her fingers.

"Oh, I've been having some... uh, headaches." I lied quickly, "Like, I get really sensitive to light. So I just bought that, uh, sleep mask. Thought it might help."

"That's not good." Dad said, sounding concerned, "Sounds like a migraine."

"No, no, it's not that bad." I explained "It's just... you know, every couple of weeks I just get this headache where the slightest bit of light makes it worse. Even the moonlight bothers me when my eyes are closed! I could probably just take some painkillers, but I thought this might be easier."

Mom let out a little 'Hm.', sounding satisfied with my story, and threw it to me.

"Well, don't ignore it if it gets any worse." she said.

I nodded and tried to inconspicuously jam the thing in my pocket, knowing that this could have been a disaster if had been literally any other item that they'd found..

"You know, you shouldn't really be opening my mail." I said, trying to sound slightly offended. I still wasn't sure this was really the final package, and wanted to make sure they wouldn't do any more snooping.

"Sorry about that, didn't mean to." Dad said, "Just signed for it before even checking the name. We assumed it was for one of us."

"We'll check next time." Mom agreed.

We talked for a little while, me getting some of the details of their trip, and they getting a heavily edited version of my time alone. Then I excused myself and ran up to my room.

I closed the door, wishing it had a lock on it, and opened my closet. I pulled out my suitcase, which I'd been referring to in my head as my "Bag of Tricks" and looked at my new collection. I won't go into details just yet, but it was a selection of tools that any novice Dom would be lucky to own.

Looking at the complete collection, I felt the same rush of excitement that had been building with each new delivery. Jessica was due back any day, and she'd have this waiting for her. Where would I even begin?

I realised I was grinning wildly, my imagination frantic with the possibilities of what I could do to her. I calmed myself down, deciding to refine the solid plans I'd been creating for each and every item before even letting Jessica know they existed. So far with her I'd mostly been winging it, relying on half-plans and improvisation. But some of the things I'd acquired here... they were dangerous. I had to be absolutely sure of what I was doing.

Before I knew it, Rose was back home and blabbering on about all the stuff she'd done in Paris. I was glad she'd enjoyed herself, but I couldn't wait for the following Friday when I knew Jessica would be coming over. It had been just over two weeks since our dinner, and I was eager to reunite with her.

To either punish or reward her.

==

There was a soft knock at the door.

It was always the same two taps with her. Like the start of a joke. I stood up and crossed the room to the door, reaching out to let my fingers rest on the handle.

Then I hesitated.

I felt nervous. I hadn't seen her for more than two weeks, even staying in my room all that evening to avoid her, knowing it would be more exciting for the first time I see her to be when she visited me.

Two weeks doesn't sound like a lot of time, but it felt like months. Taking a second to steady myself, I let out a quick breath and pulled the door open.

I noticed her expression first, that look of complete shock at my answering the door. Wide, bright green eyes and soft, pouting lips.

She was wearing something new, something that I had to take a few seconds to fully absorb. It was just a simple, thin grey slip, completely see through, revealing plain black panties and a black bra.

She looked incredible.

Her usual negligee was more complicated than this, with intricate designs woven into it, and it was beautiful, but this...this was wonderfully simple. Just a barely existent layer of transparent material that showed off her body perfectly, but somehow hid enough to be tantalising. It was almost elegant, in a way.

My eyes wandered down to her long legs to her feet, and of course her toenails were painted black to match. I let my eyes glide back up her gorgeous body, trying to memorise every detail I'd missed. I felt myself harden in my underwear as I met her eyes again. She seemed frozen by fear, not knowing how to react. Waiting for me to take control.

I stepped towards her and slid my arm around her waist, pulling her close to me. She leaned in and our lips met in a ferocious kiss. I could feel my relief and enthusiasm echoed and returned by her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced wildly.

I suddenly pulled back from her. We couldn't do this in the hallway.

I stood to the side and gestured for her to enter. She walked quickly past me, and I followed and closed the door. As I turned towards the room, she was suddenly there again, her face rapidly approaching mine. She kissed me hard and threw her body against me, slamming me against the door. I returned the kiss, and smiled at what I was about to do.

I slid my hand slowly up into her soft hair, and tightened my grip. I yanked her head away from mine, making her squeal. I held her by her hair and stared into her eyes.

It was like I could see every thought running through her head, every emotion bubbling to the surface on that beautiful face I knew so well. The lust, the disappointment, the excitement, and as always, the fear. That hint of terror that kept her on her toes, that made everything that much more exciting for her.

"Is this new?" I asked, keeping my voice calm and gentle.

I gestured to her body, her new outfit. She tried to nod, almost forgetting that she was still in my grip.

"Yeah... my, my mom helped me pick it out." she said quietly.

As soon as she said it, she blushed and grimaced. I couldn't help but chuckle at her embarrassment.

"So I have your mommy to thank?" I asked, not expecting an answer.

I liked the image of her wandering around Paris, getting Alice to buy her sexy clothes so she could dress up for me. I wondered if Rose had been there for that, whether she suspected that her best friend was actually dressing like a slut for her own twin brother.

"Did you have fun in Paris?" I asked casually.

"Yeah..." she sighed, "But I... I missed you."

I pulled her by the hair, gently bringing her forehead to rest against mine. I noticed something interesting about how she moved. She didn't anticipate my actions and try to move with me, but neither did she resist. She just let herself be led, always being just slow enough that she was experiencing the full pain of my grip. Even when I was already hurting her she was submitting in her own small way.

"Have you been a good girl, sweetheart?" I asked, staring into her eyes.

"Yes." she whispered quickly.

"You have?" I asked, smirking at her.

"Yes..." she repeated desperately.

"Yes... what?" I asked.

I was ready to lead her down the path of submission again, pushing and leading her at every point, like I usually had to. But not this time.

"Yes, I've been a good girl for you Sir." she said quickly, her desperation to be believed clear in her tone, "I missed you so much. I've been a good little slut for you. I didn't touch my pussy no matter how much I wanted to."

She surprised me by talking like this. These were the kinds of things she usually didn't say until she'd already been thoroughly dominated.

"You can't lie to me." I said quietly.

"I wouldn't." she said, her voice firm, "I'm not."

I looked into her bright green eyes for another few seconds. Would I even know if she was lying to me?

"Strip." I said calmly, letting her go.

She took a step back and reached down to the hem of her barely solid dress. She slowly lifted it up, exposing her body to me while shaking her hips back and forth to some unheard beat. When it cleared her head, she tossed it carelessly on the floor.

Then came her bra. She unhooked it and quickly brought her hands around to hold the cups against her chest. In a smooth, seemingly practised motion, she lifted her arms to drop the bra to the floor, but quickly pressed them back against her chest, not revealing herself. She was holding her boobs with both arms, denying me the view.

I wasn't used to her teasing me like this, but I wasn't in any hurry to change things. As much as I wanted to see that beautiful chest in it's entirety, I was content to wait. And they looked pretty good being held like that. She shook her hips seductively, again back and forth with that easy rhythm. She took a step towards me, then crouched low and slid her panties off with one hand, keeping the other arm over her nipples.

She stood up, revealing her well trimmed triangle of pubic hair, then kicked her panties away, taking another step towards me. She was inches away from me, and she suddenly closed the distance. She let her arms drop right before she pressed her body against mine, her soft, heavy breasts pushing into my chest, and her arms crossing behind my back.

I wished for a brief second that I wasn't still clothed so I could feel her skin against mine, but there was still something satisfying about making her expose herself to me without having to do the same.

"I missed you." she said, her lips only inches from mine.

"Be quiet." I said gently.

I wanted silence right now. Just the sounds of our breathing, and the feeling of her warmth against me. A little bit of intimacy before things got... dark.

She smiled and leaned in for a kiss, but waited for me. I smiled. That was enough intimacy for now.

Grabbing her ass hard with both hands, I lifted her off the ground and forced our lips together. I plunged my tongue into her mouth, kissing her hard and deep. She wrapped her legs around my waist tightly as I continued to drive my tongue against hers, not caring about being skilled or sensual, just violating her mouth with my tongue. She whimpered into me, and only then did I pull away. I slowly slid her downwards, and she dropped her legs just in time.

She was shaky on her feet, and looked dazed at the sudden ferocity of my kiss.

I gently pushed her back a step, admiring her nude form. Her tits really were incredible, standing high and proud on her chest despite their size. My cock was rock hard. I wanted her so badly.

Without meaning to, I let out a low growl of desire in the back of my throat. She smiled at me, and I felt myself blush slightly.

"On the bed." I ordered.

She turned quickly and slid into my bed, under the blanket, before kicking it off and revealing herself again. I smiled, remembering how she'd done it before. I'd heard so much about women too afraid and insecure to have sex with the lights on, never mind above the covers. But Jessica would never pass up a chance to show off her body to me.

Even now she posed, laid back on her arms and body positioned like a centrefold, long legs pointed out straight with one curled just a little bit. The look of lust and anticipation in her eyes, the absolute perfection of her large firm breasts and taught stomach... she looked like a goddess of desire, and she was waiting just for me.

I shook my head of these pseudo-poetic notions and tried to find my centre. My cock was throbbing in my jeans but I knew I had to have complete control over myself. As much as I wanted to just jump on her and ravage her, I had to take things slowly. I had a plan for how things were going to go, and I had to follow that plan, just like always. This wasn't just sex, after all. It was Domination.

I sat down on the bed beside her and reached down to the floor. Under my bed were two brown bags, one for a reward, and one for a punishment. My hand lingered on the punishment bag for a second. I was disappointed that I wouldn't get to explore my blossoming sadism tonight, but if she'd really earned this reward...

"You know, it's interesting that you bought that sexy outfit for me, because I bought something for you to wear too." I said, lifting out the reward bag.

She smiled eagerly but stayed silent, as she was told to.

"Well, a few things." I said, my voice light. "The first is this."

I pulled out a thick, black leather strap. It was much thicker, much more intimidating than the belt I'd used to punish her the last time we were together, and her eyes widened in shock and fear.

I laughed at her terrified expression.

"No, sweetheart, no." I said, unrolling the strap in my hands, "It's not for that."

She looked up at me, eyes wide and filled with vulnerability.