Youthful Cravings: My Forbidden Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,248 Followers

“All right, whenever you’re ready.” I gave her a hug and said, “Thanks…for being my mom.” She gave a little laugh-cry combination and put her face in my neck.

I went to the site that night and chatted back and forth with a woman who called herself ‘Lovey.’ She was one of the mothers that I had always found insightful even before I participated and had been just ‘observing.’ Basically she told me not to push and to let my mother come to grips with what had happened between us in her own time. I thought it was good advice. I hoped that Lovey would be online if my mother decided to look in.

Mom and I were a little easier with each other after that. We even talked more about my father than we ever had. She had avoided the subject as much as possible when I was growing up. I didn’t know much more than that he had died after they had been married for only eleven months.

The stories she started telling me, showed me how much she had loved him, and that she hadn’t moved on. I guess that was why she never got married again or ever had relationship that lasted more than a year or two. I was glad she was opening up to me; it made it warmer between us.

A few weeks after we made love, she started asking me questions about the site. I said, “Mom, why don’t we just take a look at it and you can see for yourself.” She sort of raised her eyebrows and smiled in nervous anticipation and we went to the computer. It was in a small room and we sat side by side in front of the screen.

Lovey wasn’t online but I showed mom how to look at her previous postings. I read a few sentences out loud from one of the first things that Lovey had put up. “I enjoy sex with my son because it lets us explore the physical dimension of the love we share. It makes us both more complete. When he’s hard for me, it makes me happy.” I stopped because I could see that mom was getting uncomfortable.

“You know mom,” I said, “maybe it’s better if you just read this stuff on your own.” I put it into the Favorites, which I hadn’t done before, fearing she might open it out of curiosity. “Now you can go and check it out whenever you want, and if you see Lovey on line, talk to her.”

“Okay honey,” she said, “I don’t think I’m ready to talk to anyone, but I’ll see.” She wasn’t ready to chat but she was ready to go to the site almost every night for weeks. It was hard for me not to ask her about it, find out what she was thinking, but I figured if she was going back to it, she was interested, not horrified.

One night I couldn’t contain myself. After she came off the computer, I asked, “How’s Lovey?”

She laughed, “She’s fine, I guess. I didn’t chat with her but I did read everything she wrote. She’s a smart lady and it just never occurred to me that people could look at…this stuff…from such a different perspective. God, it’s a whole other world out there. I couldn’t believe how many people…and I guess I can see now that what happened between us maybe wasn’t as terrible as I thought it was. I don’t think I could ever live like Lovey does, but I can understand it better now. You know Matt, her relationship with her son; it sounds almost like they’re married.”

“They are mom. We’ve e-mailed a few times and they actually had a ceremony of some kind and wear rings. They’re as married as anyone as far as they’re concerned.”

“My God.” Mom was shaking her head in amazement at it all. “You know honey, I’m glad you made me read all that because at least I don’t hate myself for what happened. And I want you to know that when it happened, no matter what I thought about it afterwards, I couldn’t deny wanting you. I just hope you’re okay with it and that it doesn’t bother you later on because…”

“Mom, I’m more than okay, it was the most beautiful thing…being inside you…” She covered my mouth with her hand and smiled opening her eyes as if she was surprised I could even say it.

“I’m still not ready for that, baby.”

“Okay, then how about a kiss that just say’s ‘I love you?’”

She smiled and kissed me. It moved gently from a mother’s kiss to a lover’s kiss but I left it at that. I didn’t touch her although my hands ached for her breasts as much as my cock ached for her pussy. Her smile told me I had done the right thing.

Mom stopped working weekends and we spent the time together. She even had time to make me a shirt on my twenty-first birthday. Mom didn’t stop looking at the internet site and even chatted sometimes with a couple of the women. I felt as if she were my girlfriend when we went to the movies, or the park. They were sunny days.

It was two months after I first had sex with my mother that I touched her again. We were home on a Sunday afternoon watching a baseball game, munching on popcorn. Every once in a while, I reached over and kissed her cheek or her salty lips. She did the same until the game we were playing shortened the interval between kisses and our lips were sealed together. I was wearing thin cotton shorts and my hard was definitely on. She laid her hand on me and my cock raged. She reached underneath and took the stiff mass out. She said with more air than voice, “I’ve always wanted to tell you how beautiful this is, since the first time I saw it.”

She bent down and took the swollen head into her mouth. What many sons have wanted their mother to do, my mother was doing. I thought I was dreaming. My fantasy was being played out before me. My mother told me I had a beautiful cock and she was sucking on it. I watched as her tongue slid out of her mouth and washed back and forth under my shaft. She took more of me into her mouth and wrapped her fingers around as much of my width as she could, and squeezed. I wanted so much to fuck her.

She let me take off her clothes and touch the places I wanted to possess. I fingered around her pussy lips and lovingly massaged the slippery button under her hood. She said, “Yes baby, there, there,” as I stimulated the sensitive nub.

I tried to maneuver her into a position where I could enter her but she wasn’t going to let me. Instead, she turned herself, taking my cock back into her mouth while her pussy faced me. I knew what she wanted, and the couch was large enough to accommodate us.

We mutually sucked on each other’s genitals after finding a comfortable position. She painted my cock with her tongue between the suctioning she was applying to the thick knob. She was on top and I could see her head bob as she struggled to take more of my thick flesh into her mouth.

I licked my momma’s vagina and then I sucked hard on her clit between my lips, drawing it in. She had to take her mouth off me momentarily to moan, “Oh Matt, I love your beautiful cock, I love to suck it, I love what you’re doing to my pussy, don’t stop, God, don’t stop.” I knew her desires were overwhelming her because she never spoke that way.

Her words stroked my cock almost as much as her mouth did and I feverishly worked on her pussy and clit. I wanted to devour her as she was devouring me. We’d gone from gentle kisses to frenetic sucking without a space in between. I licked and sucked, mimicking what she was doing to me until I couldn’t stand it anymore. When she cupped my balls and started massaging them as she sucked, I erupted without warning or control. It was after the fact that I said, “I’m coming mom, I’m coming in your mouth.”

The first shot must have hit her throat like a blast because she had to pull back. I could almost picture the white cords of cum that would fill my mother’s mouth. She opened her lips and took me back. I kept firing and my mother kept taking it.

As I came and the urgency and fog cleared from its earlier intensity, I returned to her clit and sucked it in between my lips. I used my tongue to massage it until I felt my mother jerk in my hands. I was holding her ass as I ate her. She stiffened and then she began to spasm and she cried out. “Matt, I’m coming, oh God, I’m coming, Matt, Matt, Matt…” I licked and lapped at her fluids as she shuddered and came. Her body trembled and I wouldn’t stop sucking. With her last sigh, she kissed my wet cock and collapsed on my legs and said, “Oh Mattie, you are very good…and I must be crazy.”

She turned and came to my arms and the satisfied smile that made deep dimples on her cheeks thrilled me. It felt as good to look at her like that as it felt to come. Well, almost.

I thought after that experience that the flood gates would open. I imagined us fucking every night until our brains fell out. It didn’t happen; just the opposite. The next day she said to me, “I think you should go out more and spend time with women more your own age.”

I was frustrated. “Mom I don’t want to, I want one woman, she’s your age and she’s you.”

“Listen baby, you haven’t had enough experiences, you haven’t been with enough other people to know if this is anything more than a sexed up thing just because I’m your mother. I know it sounds crazy for a mother to say, but I don’t want you to become too attached to me.”

“Mom, we can do this, Lovey and John…”

“Oh that’s absurd…it sounds romantic and all, that but how could a marriage between a mother and her son work out?”

“Well mom, you once thought that any kind of lovemaking between a mother and her son was absurd, didn’t you?”

“That’s different. Honey, I’m not saying it doesn’t feel good or that I’m sorry now that it happened, but you have a life to live.” There was no way I could talk to her until I agreed to see other women so I could have what she called a ‘normal’ life.

For weeks we had simulated sex like you see on those miserable soft-core late night TV movies. We kissed and rubbed up but she wouldn’t get serious, until I started seeing Debra seriously. Deb was girl I had met at one of my night courses at the college. We had worked on a project together, and went out on a few dates.

I started calling her more regularly and we usually had fun. When I stated coming home later and later, and then once not at all, mom gave me a mock interrogation. When she asked me point blank if we were having sex, I saw no point in denying it, since she herself was the one pushing me to go out.

It seemed a bit silly to me at that stage of the game, but mom said she wanted to meet her. I really didn’t know why and mom said, “I just want to stay in your life sweetie, and this way I can picture who you’re with.”

It sounded strange but so did everything about my mother and me, so I said, “Fine.”

Deb came over for lunch one Saturday and it was all very nice. I did get a bit uncomfortable when we were leaving and mom said to Debbie, “Take care of my boy for me; he needs lots of TLC.”

Most nights when I saw Debbie, mom was waiting up and I got ‘debriefed.’ I didn’t mind and so I gave her the details. One night mom seemed especially interested. She’d had a couple of glasses of wine and she was giddy as if she’d been smoking something rather than drinking. The questions were coming hot and heavy. “What did you do? Did you kiss for a long time? What was it like?”

I said, “You know, mom. We kissed for a bit, and it was fine.” She wasn’t satisfied with those kinds of answers. I was reluctant, but she cajoled me until I told her, “Okay, we were in her kitchen and we kissed for about ten minutes. She always works her tongue nonstop; sometimes I think she’s going to choke me with it.” Mom laughed.

“I took off her top she started to rub me…down there.”

“Oh come on Mattie…’down there’… after what we’ve been through, I think you can talk to me as if I’m over eighteen; I am you know.” She laughed again and sat next to me on the couch. She then reached for the lamp and said, “It’s too light in here for a bedtime story. Now go on…go on.”

“Boy you are funny sometimes mom. Okay, anyway, I massaged her…tits…for a while; satisfied now that I said ‘tits’?

She laughed and said, “Oh go on - wait, what are they like?”

“Well mom, nothing like these.” I reached over and took a handful of my mother’s breast and fondled it. I expected a playful slap or something, but none came. She closed her eyes and said, “Mmmm…” I continued my story and continued feeling her.

“We took off our clothes and went into the bedroom.”

“Was she surprised the first time she saw this, baby?” Mom put her hand over my cock.

“Yes mom.”

“Did she like it, baby?”

“Yes mom.”

“Did she like it as much as I like it baby?” She was rubbing me into a raging erection.

“I don’t know mom…I don’t think so.”

Her voice was becoming sing-song and childlike. “Did she make it as hard as it is now baby…as hard as momma makes it?”

“No momma, nobody does.” My cock was out by then in my mother’s warm hand, and she was slowly stroking up and down.”

“Did she take it in her mouth, baby?”

“Umm, yes mom.”

Mom went on her knees in front of me and said, “Like this honey?” And then she took the knob between her lips. She gave a suctioning kiss and played around the tip with her tongue before taking more of me into her mouth. I stopped talking and closed my eyes and leaned my head back as mother sucked on me. She used both hands on my shaft and balls and it felt like two women working on me at the same time. I thought the talking part of the night was over until mom stopped sucking long enough to say, “Were you inside her, baby, did you put it inside her?”

”Yes mom, I put it in her and I fucked her.” By then I realized what she really wanted to hear and I said it. “But it was nothing like being in your pussy mom, that’s the pussy that drives me crazy, your pussy mom, your pussy.”

She was moaning with her mouth full of my cock. Her sounds said, ‘keep telling me,’ so I kept telling her. “When I’m inside you, I know that’s the best place to be, fucking my beautiful mother, pushing into her wetness, feeling her big tits, coming inside her pussy, filling her pussy with my cum.” I was getting crazy and getting ready to come as she was sucking and rubbing faster and faster. “OH, OH…coming inside your mouth…mom…I’m coming in your mouth…in your mouth…in your mouth.”

She drained all the seed that had built up and licked the length of my cock as she said, “Mmmm, my Mattie…that was good baby, mmm…my sweet love.” It was as if going with Debra in some way had given her permission to do what she did. I sure didn’t understand it, but at that moment, I couldn’t have cared less. All I knew was that I was where I wanted to be.

I wanted to do for her what she had done for me, but she wouldn’t let me. We were done for the night, but I wasn’t complaining. She snuggled into my arms on the couch, and she seemed happy. Every once in a while she kissed me, one time putting her lips on my pants over my cock. When she felt me harden, she kissed it and laughed. “You do come back quickly, don’t you?” She laughed again and it sounded like wind chimes to me.

Every situation is different but usually after people have had serious sex, they keep having it. For me it seemed like I kept going back to square one with the never-ending, always there, wanting. But in a strange way, even the wanting felt good. It made me warm and loving. It was like anticipating a trip. Sometimes you don’t get to go, but it still felt good to plan and think about it.

On a day when I was sitting in the kitchen watching mom do the dishes, my mind was ‘playing’ as usual. Actually, I was thinking that even though I hadn’t seen that many in the flesh; I’d never seen a better ass than my mother’s. But I couldn’t do anything about it.

I’d never understood why there were so many pictures of women in the kitchen on the Net until that moment. It was sexy as hell. She had one of the long tees she liked to wear tied under her boobs, and her shorts hugged those rounded globes. No wonder I was hard most of the day and always thinking about the last time we had sex. She must have realized I was looking at her and she said in a sing-song voice, “What are you doing?”

I answered in the same kidding voice and said, “It wouldn’t take an Einstein to figure it out if you were looking at what I’m looking at.” She turned and gave me a ‘you bad boy’ smile.

It was the Debbie stories that helped me out most of the time. I have to admit that I was less than honest in some of my descriptions of what went on between Debra and me. But the point was that it turned mom on and allowed her to do what we both wanted to do.

There was the one with Debbie about anal sex that I embellished. Deb and I had tried a few different things over the months and played around with her fantasies of bondage, but when I asked her about the rear entry, she wouldn’t even consider it. She said it was quite enough having me in a place that “…didn’t have enough room as it is.”

When I came home that night, mom wasn’t on the couch where she usually waited for me. I figured she’d had enough of the Debbie stories and had gone to bed. Then I heard her call to me after I shut the door. I went in to her room and she was sitting on the bed with only a dim light coming from a small lamp across the room. It was too dark to read so I guessed that she was just waiting for me to come home.

Her smile told me that she was going to be receptive to me that night. I also knew by the way she was dressed, or more accurately, undressed. It was the sexiest thing she had ever worn for me and the first time she had ever signaled that she was ready to have sex with me. Her eyes were made up with blue eye shadow and her hair was down, and she smelled delicious. She wore a see through nightgown as sheer as you could get. Two shades of blue colored the two thin layers of nylon. They still allowed me see the dark circles of her large nipples. There was no way I wasn’t going to fuck her that night.

She still wanted to go through the Debbie ‘Thing’ and I was glad play. “How was your night with the little miss?”

“Fine mom.” I smiled.

“And what did we do tonight?”

“We…did something very special.”

“Ooooh.” Her eyes widened. “And what was that, pray tell?”

“Well,” I sat by her on the bed. “We did something I’d never done before. And it had a little to do with this…” I took her tit into my hand, and as the gauzy material slid over it, I could feel her nipple becoming erect. I fondled her for a while.

“And it had a little to do with this…,” I went on. She took a breath as I reached under the nightgown to touch her naked pussy. I rubbed it slowly and teasingly, letting my finger enter the wet confines every once in a while. I then smeared the juice over her clit. My mother liked that. She didn’t have to tell me she liked it. Her body and the excited look that sparked her eyes told me she liked it. “But you’re so much softer there than Debbie is,” I said. “So much wetter, your pussy is so much sweeter mom. And this is something I would never do with Debbie.”

I lifted her legs by the ankles and she went on her back. I held her legs apart for a moment to take in the sight and then slid my hands to her thighs as I kneeled and mouthed my mother’s wet vagina. I sucked on the swelling lips that were becoming engorged and teased around her clit until she took my head in her hands and urged me to make contact with the button that sent the rush of pleasure signals to her brain.

Then I stood, and she was surprised because she was just settling in anticipation of me sucking her until she came. I said, “And this is the special part mom.” I turned her and directed her until she was kneeling on the edge of bed facing away from me. I told her, “Stay right there.” She did, while breathing hard. I reached back to the drawer that I knew had the lubricant in it and filled my fingers. I began applying the cool stuff over her asshole.

She said, “Oh Matt, I don’t know…”

I spoke softly as I inserted a slippery finger covered with gunk directly in her small hole. “Mom, if Debbie could do it…can’t you? She opened herself for me and she’s just a girlfriend. Wouldn’t my mother…, who loves me, do it for me?”

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,248 Followers