You've Seen Her Pt. 04

Story Info
Samy insists upon a mysterious twist.
1.5k words
4.64
2.7k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 04 - Wherein the story turns mysterious. Who is Samy? Where is she? Turns out she has a shy side. I must find her and make her mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The bright lights wake me up harshly.

"What the fuck!" I say, to myself it turns out.

The sounds are unmistakable. I am clearly in a sanitary room of some sort, very hospital-like. Great. If this is a Colombian hospital, I am screwed. Foreign countries don't accept American insurance, and they send ridiculous bills, often trapping us there for months. This could suck.

But first, what the hell just happened. And where is Samy? So much happened so quickly, I must talk to her. I must feel her lips upon mine again. I must hold her and make her mine.

My thoughts of Samy are interrupted by a nurse.

"Well good afternoon sunshine." I hear in English.

"Oh, thank God you speak English." I reply. "Where am I?"

"Well, you got lucky. Someone in the bar knew you were American, and also knew to get you here to the embassy clinic. Otherwise, well let's not consider that." The nurse answers.

"So what happened?" I ask. I am starting to feel somewhat human now.

"Not sure. We had to put you on an IV. We suspected food poisoning, but we are hopeful it's just dehydration. We ran bloodwork, and should know something today." She says.

"What time is it? I ask. "What day?"

"Well, it's about 2pm. You were brought in eleven hours ago, more like dropped off. You were never in distress, but your incoherence didn't allow us to make any guesses about what to do."

"Hmmmm. I remember dancing with an incredible woman, but....." I start.

Damn. Was I just dreaming? I remember Samy like it just happened. We were just at the mall shopping for a tent and other supplies. This does not make me happy.

I close my eyes to focus on my memories of Samy. I clearly remember the hotel, and the shopping, the bus, and the tent. I sure hope we bought that tent. But, I was brought here from the bar? I have to figure this out.

"Good afternoon, doctor." The nurse suddenly says, causing me to open my eyes.

Another female is in the room now, in her whitecoat, and looking at what is presumably my chart.

"Good afternoon, sir. How do you feel?" I am asked.

"I feel good, just a little confused about how I got here. That's what I was just thinking about." I respond.

"You'll be glad to know your bloodwork came back and indicated nothing more than a slightly elevated blood alcohol level. You were probably publicly intoxicated, but someone got you here safely. What did you drink?" The doctor quizzes me.

"That's what weird. I had a few drinks, then met a woman. We danced a lot, and then shared drinks, but danced a lot more than we drank. But, my memories of her include going to my hotel, and even shopping the next day. So, I'm bewildered by the fact I was brought here from the bar when my memories are so vivid." I start questioning myself.

"Well, we will take one more blood test, but I imagine you will be out of here by 5pm. You seem to be having no issues, and I don't see any need to keep you any longer." The doctor says, handing instructions to the nurse.

And just like that, I'm on my way by 5pm. I am hungry, both for food, and for understanding about a dream I hope doesn't turn into a nightmare. I stop at the first restaurant I find. The food may not be the best, but it is satisfying. Now, to solve this mystery.

First, I start at the hotel. I head to the desk to get a roomkey.

"Can you tell me when I last accessed my room?" I ask the clerk on duty.

"Looks like yesterday afternoon." She replies, after clicking on her keyboard a few times.

Hmmm. Well, this is not adding up for me. I head upstairs. My room is immaculate, having just gotten its daily cleaning. And then I see it: a different suitcase near mine. I close the door and walk to the suitcases.

This foreign suitcase is light. It is locked, so I leave it as is, and head out to the bar. Perhaps, there are clues there. I better not drink for a few days, so I grab a water in the lobby as I leave.

The bar is open, but mostly empty. I am able to look around and size up the place. It's about what I remember, and I can still see where I met Samy and had drinks with her.

"This is a dead end." I say disgustingly to myself. I have lost any semblance of patience.

And with that realization, I decide to head back to the hotel. I still have planning to do, and supplies to locate. In other words, the show must go on.

Walking down the hallway to my room, I am at a loss. I guess I better just go about my work and keep moving. Maybe, something good might happen. Maybe not.

And something good does happen when I open my room door. The TV is on, and I hear the shower running.

"God dang. I have to be dreaming again." I whisper as I close the door without latching it.

I see the new suitcase is opened, but no one is in the main room. I turn my attention to the bathroom.

"Well, it is my room." I convince myself to enter the bathroom.

There I find a shadow in the bathtub, under the water, obviously female judging by the shape.

"Ummmmmm....hello?...."I start to speak.

"AAAIIIEEEEE!!!!" A scream returns from the watery confines, and a head peeks out from behind the curtain.

It is Samy. Thank God.

"You scare me." She almost yells. "Now get out. I'm almost done."

"What? I have questions. I need to talk." I tell Samy as she closes the curtain.

"We just met. Let me finish and we can talk." Samy replies through the noise of the shower.

With that, I go sit down to gather my thoughts and questions. Samy soon joins me, fully dressed much to my chagrin.

"Tell me what happened last night." I direct.

"Well, we had a lot of fun dancing and drinking. We got to talking about your upcoming hike, and I think I accepted your invitation. That is why I am here with my suitcase and gear." Samy tells me.

"But how did I get into the embassy clinic?" I ask. This is bewildering.

"Well, I think you ordered mezcal. Our last drinks were really strong. I couldn't even drink mine. But, you finished it and appeared to get sick. I knew we had to get you somewhere good for Americans. So, we made it there just as you were too hard to understand. The embassy nurse took you, and I had to leave. I had your roomkey, so I got my things, dropped them off here, and went back to the embassy. But, you were already gone." Samy finishes.

"Whew. That is some story. Thank you." I reply.

"We were having so much fun, and I could tell we had a unique bond right away." Samy says, and then bends over to me and we kiss.

"Your lips are exactly how I remember them." I tell her.

"I'm glad you remember my lips. It seems like forever since we kissed on the dance floor." Samy says, smiling so close to my face I can see every bit of her lips.

"So, did we make love in the hotel stairwell?" I ask.

"No."

"Did we meet another couple, or enjoy being naked behind the hotel front desk?"

"Oh no. What kind of girl do you think I am?" Samy asks.

"Dang, whatever I drank caused me to have really vivid dreams. I can still see you naked in a tent in a sporting goods store at the mall." I explain.

"Wow. That's really crazy because we don't have a mall here. I brought my own gear and tent because we both like to hike and camp. What else did I do in your dreams?" Samy seems interested, though somewhat shocked.

I go ahead and lay out everything I can possibly remember. Samy seems a little embarrassed.

"Well Zoo, we agreed to go slowly after our little dance floor exhibition of sorts. At least, slowly in the sense that I'm not the girl in those dreams." Samy finishes.

"I understand. Let's take a look at my maps and see where our adventure is leading us." I reply with a gleam in my eye. Or maybe it's just Samy.

"Alright." Samy says.

With that, I unfold a map on the floor, and we sit together closely and check out the recommended trails.

Samy feels so good next to me. I can't believe we are alone in this room. I want this woman so badly. But, all in good time.

We crawl onto the bed, face to face. I watch her eyes close, and I can feel sleep overtake me. I hope Samy joins my dream because all I can think about is her.