Yuyi's White Master Ch. 01

Story Info
White master greets his newest Asian slave: Yuyi.
1.7k words
3.86
34.7k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story contains themes related WMAF raceplay. If this offends you, do not read on. All content below is a fantasy.

* * * * * *

Yuyi woke up in a dark cell. The first thing she noticed was that her arms were chained behind her back to the wall. The second thing she realized was that she was nude. How did she get here? Where was she? She tried to remember what happened last night but only found herself confused. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't recall anything about the previous day. She started to panic. She screamed for help. But no one answered.

Instead, something shocked her. She realized she had a collar around her neck. There were two metal prongs that had delivered the shock. It hurt when they touched her skin. Yuyi gasped at the pain. Her eyes turned wide with fear. She tried to scream again, but again, she got shocked. "What the - OWWW" she started to say. That is when she realized, the shock collar was voice activated... She wasn't able to speak.

She heard a metallic groan of what sounded like a large door open. She heard footsteps walking down the hall from the left. But when a man walked by, he didn't even so much as glance at her. She only caught a glimpse of him in the dim light. She could tell he was tall, maybe 6'3" or so. He was strong, with bulky arms and a large chest. And he was White.

He proceeded to the right of her cell out of site. She heard the jingle of keys and the clanking of another cell door being opened. Then she heard him say something that caught her off guard. "Good morning, Rice Monkey" he said as if that was someone's name. "Good morning White Master. How can your chink fucktoy be of service today?" She heard a woman say in what Yuyi suspected was a slightly Japanese accent.

There were more women here? How had she not known? Then it hit her. The collar. No one can make a noise. And this woman's name was apparently "Rice Monkey"? And the "White Master" must be the man in charge.

Yuyi knew she was in trouble. Clearly she had been captured by some sick, racist pervert. But what could she do? She was in a cell, chained to the wall. Surely someone was looking for her. Her family? Her school? The police? Yes, someone would find her soon.

In the meantime, she listened as the woman down the hall was ordered to do all sorts of things to please the White man. She heard her giving him a blowjob. If you could even call it that. From the slurping, gagging, and choking noises echoing down the hall, it sounded more like the man was pounding into her throat like it was is own personal fleshlight. She heard the sound of the woman being slapped, and spanked.

Then he told her to bend over and present her ass. As he began to fuck her, Yuyi heard the woman moan and scream in what Yuyi wasn't sure was pain or pleasure. Maybe both. "Yes, White Master, fuck me hard! Use me as your own personal gook cum dumpster!" The woman yelled. "Such a slutty little yellow bitch" had been the mans response.

She heard the white man call the woman all kinds of vile racist slurs. And the woman repeated many of them. But it became clear listening that as far as the man was concerned, her name was Rice Monkey.

Yuyi wondered how long it would be until he raped her? Would he go easy on her at first? And how many other women were in this place? She tried to remember how long it took him to reach her cell after the door opened. From the amount of steps she heard, she guessed there could be 3 or 4 other cells her size between her cell and the door. And the other girl, Rice Monkey, was at least two cells down. So there could be 5 or 6 women in this hallway. But there could be many more.

Over in Rice Monkey's cell, the man had gotten tired of fucking her pussy, and began fucking her ass. "Oh my god, White Master! Your glorious white cock is so big. You're going to split my tight yellow asshole in two!" She heard Rice Monkey shriek. She could sense the moans and screams were much more out of pain than pleasure now. But the woman didn't stop encouraging him to keep fucking her.

Yuyi was worried. She had never had anal sex. And she had only slept with a couple Asian men. If what her girlfriends in college gossiped about was true, White men were much bigger. Vaginal sex would hurt, but she didn't think she would be able to fit a White Man's cock in her tight virgin ass.

Yes, Yuyi was scared. But also a bit ashamed at the fact that her pussy was starting to moisten as she listened to the rough fucking happening down the hall. How was she turned on by this? The woman is clearly a prisoner like her. And the man is clearly racist and abusing her. She shouldn't find that attractive. And yet, it was making her a little horny.

Finally, after what must have been an hour. The man started to groan. She heard the girl start to suck his cock again. The slurping sounds loudly echoing down the hallway. "Oh yes, just like that Rice Monkey! Fuck I am going to cum soon." "Yes, White Master. Please come all over my dumb slant-eyed face!"

After moaning and instructing the Japanese woman to swallow all his cum, she heard him get dressed, and lock the door. Then he walked by her cell, again not even looking at her, and closed the heavy sounding door at the end of the hall.

Yuyi's pussy was still wet, but there was nothing she could do about it. She was still chained to the wall. She needed to distract herself from thinking about what it would have been like if he had done all that to her. She looked around the cell. It was dimly lit. The only light coming from a lightbulb in the hallway past the bars of her cell. There was a cot, a sink, a mirror, and a toilet. She needed to go to the toilet, but couldn't figure out how to do so while chained to the wall.

Throughout the rest of the day, she heard cell doors open and close. White master wasn't there, so she didn't know who was opening them. Each time this happened, Asian women would walk by her cell. Each one completely naked except a collar around their necks. Just like their captor, none of them even glanced at Yuyi. Sometimes they were going somewhere, sometimes they were going back to their cells. Yuyi's imagination ran wild guessing what they were doing. Going to fuck White Master? Fucking other men? Maybe they get to go outside for fresh air?

After a while, she drifted off to sleep...

She didn't know how long she had slept. There were no windows, so she didn't even know what time of day it was. All she know is her arms ached. And she REALLY needed to pee. She had been woken up by the same white man opening a metallic sounding door down the hall. This time he came to her cell and stopped to look at her.

He looked down at the 20 year old girl laying naked in the cell and smiled. "Hello chinky." He said, "Welcome to your new life as a gook slave in my harem."

The man grabbed his crotch and laughed. Yuyi's stomach began to churn. This guy clearly was some kind of racist sicko, she thought. She tried to tell him to let her go, but as soon as she started to speak, she got shocked again. The White man just laughed, amused at her pain and fear.

He pushed a button on some sort of remote control. She heard a beep come from her collar. "You can talk now, Chinky." He said. "My... my name isn't Chinky..." She said cautiously. Scared of being shocked.

"It is now," He chuckled. "And if you don't want to be punished, you will learn to respond to it. In addition, there are a few rules all my slaves must follow. First, never speak unless spoken to. Your mouth is for sucking dick. No one cares about your thoughts and opinions. Second, You will obey every command enthusiastically. Third, you will refer to me as White Master"

Yuyi nodded. She was scared. "Please, you must let me go. I don't belong here. My parents will pay you whatever you want. I am from a rich family."

The man raised his hand and pushed the button. It delivered a painful shock to her. He held the button down for 15 seconds while Yuyi writhed in pain, screaming and begging him to stop. When he did stop, he calmly said, "There are only three rules, and you just broke two. First you talked without being asked to. Second, you failed to refer to me as White Master. I thought you oriental bitches were supposed to be smart."

Yuyi was gasping, recovering from the pain. "I'm sorry," she panted.

Again, he pushed the button. This time he held it for 30 seconds. Smiling as he watched the young girl scream in agony. He stopped just before she passed out.

"You are sorry, what?" He asked in a condescending tone.

"Sorry, White Master!" she begged.

"Very good. Now, are you ready to begin your new life as a gook fucktoy?" he asked her.

"Please don't call me a gook, White Master." She pleaded.

Again she was shocked. This time for only 10 seconds. "I guess you need more time to consider your new life. I'll be back later." He turned to walk away.

"Wait!" She begged, "I need to use the toilet, White Master!"

He didn't even stop walking, just laughed and said "Use of the toilet, sink, and cot are only for useful slaves, chinky. You refuse to accept your position as a gook fucktoy. Once you do, you will be unchained. Until then, you can sit in your own filth for all I care." With that she heard her collar beep, and he left her all alone again.

She cried herself to sleep. Feeling even more hopeless than before....