Yuyi's White Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Yuyi accepts her fate and surrenders to white master.
2.1k words
4.33
22.1k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story contains themes related WMAF raceplay. If this offends you, do not read on. All content below is a fantasy.

* * * * * *

Yuyi awoke again. She was immediately reminded of her dire situation by not only the fact that she was chained to the wall of a cell, but also the fact that she had pissed herself in her sleep and was now sitting in a puddle of her own urine. The smell was revolting. Her captor, or "White Master" as she had been instructed to call him, had refused to let her use the toilet in her cell until she was "useful". And by that he meant until she accepted that she was an Asian sex slave. A "gook fucktoy" as he had so eloquently put it.

In addition to all that, her whole body was sore from having her hands chained to the wall behind her, and she was hungrier and thirstier than she had ever been.

How long had she been here? A day? Longer? She had no concept of time. The only light came from the lightbulb in the hallway, which was on 24/7.

She laid there in misery contemplating her situation. He would have to feed her eventually, right? I mean, without water she can't survive more that a few days. Would he even care if she died chained to this wall? Nothing from her interactions with him thus far suggested he cared about her wellbeing. He had no problem using the shock collar around her neck to punish her for breaking his rules. And she wasn't even allowed to speak. She felt more like a neglected, abused pet than a slave.

After an hour or so, the door opened and her new owner came back to her cell. "Aw, Chinky... You've made a mess of yourself..." He said in a mockingly concerned tone, despite the fact he was smiling. He obviously took some kind of sick pleasure in seeing her in this pathetic state.

She waited until he used his remote control to deactivate the collar around her neck so she could speak without receiving an electric shock. "Please, White Master, I am so thirsty. Can I have some water?" She begged. Careful to refer to him as 'White Master' to avoid a painful shock.

"Wow, Chinky. I am impressed you learned something from our last encounter. Turns out I can teach an old bitch new tricks." He laughed at his own joke. "As I said before, the sink, toilet, and cot are for useful gook fucktoys. Are you ready to be useful, Chinky?" He asked her.

"Wh-What would I have to do, White Master?" She asked, scared to hear the answer.

"Anything and everything I command, obviously." He answered. "You exist to satisfy my every need. Especially sexually." Yuyi knew she could not be used like the asian girl named "Rice Monkey" she heard him fuck before. She had dignity, after all.

"Please, White Master, I am not a sex slave. I am sure there is something else I can do for you. I am smart, I can learn." She begged. Hoping to find a way out of her increasingly dire situation.

At this he erupted into laughter. "You? Do something for me? Other than fuck?" He laughed even more. "Chinky, you are set of tight yellow fuck-holes. Nothing more. The quicker you understand that, the happier you will be. But I can see you need more time to accept that."

With that, he turned her collar on and left her there. Thirsty. Starving. And sitting in her own urine.

He went down the hallway, and as if to prove that he didn't need her because he had plenty of oriental slaves, stopped at a cell off to her right. He opened it and said "Get your ass out here, Yin." "Yes, White Master"

"Yin?" Yuyi thought to herself. "Why does she get a normal Chinese name?"

Then she heard him open the cell right next to hers. "Hey Yang, ready to play with Yin?" "Of course, White Master" came the dutiful response.

Of course. Yin and Yang. The Chinese concept for balance. He used this ancient spiritual concept as a racist joke to name two Asian sex slaves. Yuyi was disgusted. This was somehow more humiliating than naming a respectable Chinese girl like herself 'Chinky' or a Japanese woman 'Rice Monkey'.

"Alright, why don't you two slant-eyed sluts start off with some of your famous Yin-Yang sixty-nine." He commanded. Once again chuckling at his own joke.

Of course Yuyi thought, the Yin Yang symbol looked like a 69. One color flowing around the other. As Yuyi thought about how insulting this was, she realized that he wasn't even fucking them. He was just watching them have sex with each other. The two poor girls forced to degrade themselves for his own personal entertainment.

Yuyi had never been with a girl. This was frowned upon in China, but she had been curious. Since coming to America for her studies, she had been exposed to the more open culture of campus life. Multiple times at parties she had seen sorority girls drunkenly making out with each other. It always got a round of cheers from the frat boys watching. But she never had the courage to experiment so openly.

As the two girls got into it, Yuyi could hear the moaning get louder and louder. From the slurping and licking sounds, it sounded like they were really going to town on each other.

"Oh White Master! Yin's tongue feels so good in my tight yellow cunt! And her pussy tastes delicious!" Yang moaned. "And Yang eats out my pussy so good! It's all ready for you to fuck, White Master!" Yin responded.

Were they genuinely enjoying it? Or simply putting on a vulgar show for White Master? Yuyi honestly couldn't tell, but if they were faking it, they were very convincing.

Yuyi was once again getting wet listening to the erotic noises echoing through the hall of the harem. She hated that she was so turned on. She had always been aroused when she heard others have sex. But her situation was tragic, it shouldn't be arousing.

But she hated even more that she was helpless to satisfy her own needs. At least in college when the girls in the dorm next to her brought guys over to fuck, she could touch herself while listening to their erotic moans and grunts. Now, she was chained to a wall, no way to put any pressure on her wet clit. No way to get any release.

She heard a loud smack. From the other room. "Did I do something to displease you White Master?" A girl asked. Yuyi had no idea if it was Yin or Yang who got smacked. "Not at all, Yin. Keep doing what you are doing." He responded to Yin.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"OH! Thank you White Master!" Yin yelped in pain.

"You're welcome, you filthy gook slut."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Thank you White Master! Thank you White Master! Thank you White Master!"

Yuyi had no idea what Yin was thanking him for? For spanking her? Yuyi didn't understand, all she knew was her pussy was aching for some attention. She was squirming in her chains. Desperate for some kind of pleasure. She would almost be willing to let that racist prick next door touch her if it meant she could cum. Almost.

She heard him tell them to get up, then told Yang to get on all fours. He told Yin to put something on. "Now fuck her hard Yin. And don't stop until I tell you." "Yes, White Master." Next door, the rhythmic sounds of fucking filled the hallway. But instead of White Master's Animilistic grunts, there were was a feminine moan, and shrieking from another girl. Yuyi guessed that Yin had put on a strap-on, and was now fucking Yang. Again, White Master wasn't even fucking them... Just enjoying the performance. She closed her eyes and imagined getting fucked by a nice cock. Her pussy was dripping wet. She couldn't take it anymore.

The sounds of fucking got even louder. Yang started cumming. Loudly.

Yuyi wished she could cum too. She was squirming in her chains trying to rub her thighs together. Anything to get some much needed friction on her clit.

"Looks like you are getting turned on, Chinky." She heard White Master say laughing.

Her eyes opened immediately and saw he was standing in front of her cell. How long had he been watching her squirm in frustration? He clicked the button on the remote and her collar beeped.

"I... I... I was just...." Yuyi blushed deep red. She couldn't believe she gave him the satisfaction of seeing how turned on she was.

"You were just turned on listening to Yin and Yang fucking each other for my enjoyment." He finished her sentence. "You see, deep down, you are a horny gook slut who deserves to be used by a white man. Your whole purpose in life is to satisfy my cock. You pussy knows it. You just need to let your dumb little brain realize it too. So? Are you ready to be a good oriental fucktoy?"

Yuyi was so hungry. Hungry for food. Hungry for water. And hungry for an orgasm. And really what choice did she have. It had been days, and no one had come to rescue her. Sooner or later, she would have to do whatever this racist White man wanted...

After a long pause, she bowed her head in defeat. "Y-Yes White Master..." She said softly.

"Good choice," he said matter-of-factly. He opened her cell door, and undid her shackles. She practically collapsed to the floor. Her arms exhausted. She looked up at him with fear in her eyes. "Are you going to fuck me now, White Master?" She asked. Mostly scared that he would, but also deep down the horny part of her kind of wanted him to.

He just laughed loudly in a humiliating way. "Fuck you? Look at yourself! You are covered in your own day old piss. Your hair is a mess. Not to mention you probably don't even know how to please a man. You are a disgusting mess. A sad excuse for a woman. Why would I fuck you when I have a harem of well trained and prepared fucktoys to use? No. You will be trained and prepared before you have the honor of worshiping my cock." He turned her collar back on, left the cell, locked it, and walked back to the cell next door where Yang was having her third orgasm.

As soon as he was gone, Yuyi got up, stretched her aching back, and went to the sink to drink some water. Once her thirst was quenched, she tried to wash some of the urine off her legs. After using the toilet, she laid down on the cot, and finally was able to give her pussy some much needed attention.

As she laid there rubbing her pussy, she was careful to keep an eye out for White Master. She didn't want him coming back to her cell for a free show. But he didn't come back. After another half hour or so of humiliating Yin and Yang, he put them back in their cells and left the harem without so much as another word.

Yuyi had a feeling he didn't make Yin and Yang fuck each other because he wanted to see it. He only did it to prove his point to Yuyi...

Either way, Yuyi got herself off quietly. Mostly because she wanted to avoid being shocked by her collar. But even without the collar she would be suppressing her moans to avoid giving him the satisfaction of hearing her.

Once she had calmed down and White Master had left, she took a moment to consider her new situation. What was in store for her later? What did being 'trained and prepared' entail? And how long would it take before he started using her?

She told herself that she was just buying herself time. She would do what was needed to avoid being punished, and nothing more. She wasn't sure what White Master had done to train the other three women she had heard, but it seemed to be effective. They certainly seemed to enthusiastically embrace their roles. Surely she would never willingly accept life as a slave.... right?

No matter what she did, she knew tomorrow was going to be challenging. She could be sure that White Master had some humiliating treatment in store for her.

After a while, she drifted off to sleep dreaming about what would be coming in the near future....