Yvonne with Adam's Fantasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smile, girl. Use your eyes. Pull back, give the head gentle kisses, and look happy." Charlie kept directing and I kept shooting. Sharon followed the directions but did a poor job of looking happy. Charlie pulled out and rubbed his cock across her face, dropping his balls into her mouth. Really NOT happy look! He led across the room, threw a cushion on the floor, and helped her kneel.

Sharon got to work with Charlie and I both enjoying the show. Charlie may have been enjoying it a little more. He kept telling her, step by step, how to give the perfect blowjob and a perfect show for the camera. As Charlie got close, the office door opened; our UPS driver, Bob. "Damn! I see some wild things on this route, but this place is the best, Adam." Sharon tried to pull off Charlie's dick but he held her head. He moved her head in and out.

"Here it comes, girl. I'm going to fill your mouth. Just hold it." He held her head with just the head in her mouth. "Work the head with your tongue. Adam, get a full shot of her face. Center on her eyes." Damn, Charlie is a real pro.

Bob dropped a box on the desk and said he was ahead of schedule. "Did you want to stay and watch?" I asked. Bob nodded his head and I had another idea. "Did we give you a Christmas present this year?" He said no. "Well, Sharon needs more BJ practice. Would you like to be next?" His eyes lit up, like a kid on Christmas. He said he'd love to but no pictures. He'd lose his job if it EVER got out.

While we were talking I kept shooting and Charlie filled her mouth. The shot of her eyes was priceless. Charlie had her play with the load with her tongue then dip her finger catching a glob. "Pull it out and look at it. Smile, stick the finger back in your mouth, swallow, now smile again. CUT!" I stopped the camera and Bob applauded.

"You're next, Bob. The camera is off. Now get over here." Charlie told him. Bob grinned ear to ear as her walked over to Sharon. "Unzip his pants, girl. Reach in and play with his cock." Charlie kept up his instructions, while I opened the box Bob had delivered. Handcuffs! I held a pair up where Charlie could see them. "Great idea! Bring 'em over.

"Work the head and put your hands behind you." She looked puzzled, as puzzled as she could look with a cock in her mouth. Her look was more one of panic when she felt me lock her hands behind her. From the look on Bob's face, Charlie's directions were doing the job. He had Bob stand up, grab her head, and fuck her face. Bob was not as good as Sharon for following instruction. He thrust all the way in when he came. "Damn, nothing for her to play with. Still not a bad scene. Too bad we couldn't record it. Now wipe your cock off on her face. How was that for a Christmas bonus, Bob?"

Bob laughed and said his birthday was next month and got back to work. I helped Sharon up and unlocked her wrists. Charlie kissed her forehead and said he had to get back to work too. I made a quick phone call while Sharon stood there dumbfounded by everything that had happened. "Let's get moving, Sharon. Hair and make-up are ready for you."

***

Yvonne said we should stop here and submit this as Part I. We'll try to get the rest written up. Sharon has a lot more in store! Pussy trim, Doctor visit, the Cafeteria then home to Erin. Yes, Erin knew Sharon in college. She never tried to screw Sharon, like I did, but she did know Sharon as a real bitch. So, stay tuned for Part II and let's see some feedback.

Adam with Yvonne's help and more to come from Erin.

12