Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night after dinner another huge summer storm struck. The thunder felt it was right on top of us. At bedtime I lit candles and brought them up to Mom's room. I kissed her deeply and tucked her in. I placed a pillow against her back and told her I would be back. I reached over and kissed her neck then gave it a little nip. "I love you Zach," she whispered. I stayed and waited until Mom was breathing easy, a sign that she had already fell asleep.

I heard a noise and looked at the doorway. My sister stood naked with her hand out. The candlelight bathed her breasts in its warm glow. The hall light silhouetted her wide hips but her labia were sheltered in shadow. She was a Botticelli in the doorway. I realized even more how much I loved my older sister and desired her as a woman. She cocked her head perhaps wondering what I was thinking. Did I find her desirable? Was her body too heavy? Were her hips too broad? Did I like her breasts?

I walked up close to her and kissed her lips softly. I took her hand and she walked me across the hall to her room. She already had candles lit around her room. Just then, BOOM, and the power went out. I went and opened a window and a cool breeze pushed by the storm filled the room. Sammy slid into bed and held the covers up. I could see her nipples harden from the coolness from the storm.

I undressed as Sammy watched me. She took in a knowing breath when my hard fat long cock popped out over the waistband and pointed at her. I walked to the side of the bed and stood there. Sammy reached up and circled her hand around my cock and pulled me forward as I slipped into her bed on soft warm clean sheets facing her and she dropped the covers.

I knew tonight would change our brother -- sister relationship. I would give Samantha whatever she needed from me, if it was just cuddling then ok; if it was intimacy then I would give her that. If she wanted to cross over to lovers, to incest, then I was prepared to give her all of my new found knowledge and pleasure her all night.

Sam ran her hand tenderly across my cheek and I saw a tear sparkle on her cheek from the candlelight. "Do you love me Zach?" she whispered. "Yes I do Sammy." "Will you give me all I ask and need from you Zach?" she said even softer. "Yes Sammy, yes Princess, whatever you want, whatever you need," I replied and kissed her lips tenderly.

She pulled me more towards the middle of her bed then threw a leg over my thighs. She slid forward so the underside of my cock nestled between her wet warm pussy lips. She shimmied her pussy lips and her warm juices bathed my full balls. She pushed forward and my cock lay against my stomach kissed by her warm pussy lips. She then rode the vestibule of her vagina up and down the underside of my cock.

Her pussy knot rode the knot under my cockhead. She slipped backwards kissing my balls with warm wetness then captured my cockhead with her swollen clit. She let my cockhead slip slightly into her pussy then pulled back. She stayed right on my helmet rubbing her clit hard against me. In the soft candle light I watched her face. Her mouth opened into the silent scream and her face turned beet red. Sammy made grunts and nonsense sounds then her thighs gripped me tightly.

She rubbed my cockhead rapidly with her pussy lips and I could feel her clit move left and right across my dickknot. Her hands reached into my hair and pulled hard. It hurt like hell but I said and did nothing to deflect Samantha from achieving her climax. All at once I felt the opening to her vagina pulse on my cockshaft and warm thick honey bathed my cock. Her entire body shook as she climaxed. Her breasts shimmied and her thighs crushed my own.

"OH FUCK ZACH!" my sister finally spoke. She fell forward crushing her breasts against my torso and my dick against her tummy. She released my hair and cradled my cheeks in her hands then kissed me tenderly. There was no brother-sister in her kiss. It was the deep soul joining kiss of a lover. The kiss went on and on as we breathed each other's life force.

"Oh fuck Zach that was fucking great. If the girls won't take you inside them you need to teach them this position until they rub you to a joint cum. I went outside myself Zach to somewhere I've never been. It was because I love you so deeply Zach that my being can no longer exist without you in my life. I wanna feel your cock pushing my pussy wide open. I wanna feel your cock fill my cunt until it pushes my womb open. Now let me have you inside me," she whispered against my ear then kissed me tenderly there.

Sammy sat up struggling with her shaking muscles. My cock was all lubed from her warm pussy honey as she gripped the base of my fat cock. She rubbed my cockhead through her pussy lips then centered it into the opening to her vagina. She rocked her hips back and forth and round and round working my apricot cockhead into her. She took in a deep breath as my cock breached into her warm wet pussy.

"Don't push Zach; don't push ever when first claiming a new pussy. Let the woman do the work. Let her break herself on this monster horsecock. Let her take what she can slowly, slowly until it fills her full of cock," she moaned.

As she was instructing her baby brother she was slowly pulsing her hips up and down taking some cock then easing up, taking more cock then easing up. I looked down and half my cock was in my sister's pussy. She looked at me and smiled lovingly as she took more. In the soft candlelight I watched as my sister slipped all but the fat base of my cock up her pussy until my dickhead tapped against the top of her pussy.

She let out a long hissing breath and placed her hands on my chest. "Zach baby, I've got all your cock up in my pussy! I feel so filled and stretched. I'm gonna ride your cock until you cum deep against my womb. I'm ovulating Zach and this should be my most fertile day."

"That means Zach that when you cum inside me your sperm will seek out my egg and make me pregnant. You will make me a mommy and you will be the father. Will that be ok Zach? Will it be ok if you cause my belly to swell with your child inside me? Will it be ok for me to berth your child and feed her on my breast milk? Will that be ok brother? Will that be ok my lover? Will that be ok my husband?" Sammy challenged me.

"Yes Princess, that will be ok. It will be ok with all you have asked," I grunted out. Sammy had been riding my cock all out and all back up squeezing my cockhead against the hot inner lips of her womb. Her tight warm pussy was caressing my cockshaft all along my fat length.

Sammy humped down hard and took the one inch left at the base of my cock. She moaned loudly as my cockhead opened her cervix and entered that hot cavern. She now just pulsed her vaginal muscles, much like doing Kegel exercises, while twerking my cockhead against her cervix. My sister was giving me an internal blowjob and I was about to blow. That knot below my cockhead was getting over worked and driving me towards something I'd never felt before.

"Cum for me Zachey, cum deep in your sister's womb. Fill me with your baby butter. Penetrate my egg and claim me. Cum for me baby brother, cum with me, cum with me!" Sammy yelled as she stroked her clit.

Warm pussy fluid managed to squeeze out around my cock and her tight pussy soaking my balls. I felt them pull up and tighten then I screamed as my cock pulsed inside my sister. Thunder crashed from the storm and lightning lit the room. Five, six, seven globs of cum fired out my cockhead and shot up into my sister's womb. As I thrashed about on the bed I reached up and grabbed my sister's tits and squeezed hard. That seemed to do it for my sister.

"I'm cumming Zach; I'm cumming on your fat cock! I can feel your hot cum filling my cunt. I'm cumming! I'm ccuuuummmmminnngggg!" she screamed as the thunder blasted the area around our house. A big close thunder raddled the bedroom window as she screamed out her orgasm.

She fell on my chest and gasped for breath. She rolled me over so she could feel me bear hug her with love. She moaned as my cockhead rubbed deep down her pussy. She kept moaning, "Thank you Zach, thank you Zach."

She opened her eyes and in a lightning flash unknown to me saw my naked mother standing by the bed. Sammy spoke softly, "Zach you're too young, too inexperienced with women to know this. But when women live together in close relationships their menstrual cycle sync with each other. Mom should be ovulating at this same time as I am. I think you should bed her tonight and breed a baby into her womb," she said while lovingly stroking my cheek.

"That would be ok Mom, right?" Sammy said as I felt a warm hand massage up my sweaty back and shockingly realized Mom was standing behind me.

"When you're done with your sister come to my bed Zach," she said softly as she leaned down and kissed my neck. It ran shivers down my back.

Mom must have left because Sammy told me to go to Mom's bed. "Mom is still young enough and would welcome a baby in her belly -- your baby Zach -- since you are the man of the house. Go give her your child to fill her emptiness since Dad died. Mom will welcome you with open arms and open legs," Sam laughed lightly. "Now pull your manly cock out of my pussy and go put it where our Mom is waiting for it."

As I pulled slowly out my sister pulled me down for a kiss. "Zach I have felt something about you. I think your life will be filled with women needing your man cock to be buried deep in their pussy. I also see you making many babies with these women. You will be a father to many children but a husband to no other women. You are married to your sister and will soon be married to our mother. No other woman will matter to you as much as me and our mother. Remember that I have told you this and keep it in your heart all your life!" she started crying.

I kissed her deeply as I stood by her bed. "I'll remember Samantha, I will always remember. I will remember also the night I became your husband and the husband to our mother. Now sleep deeply. You are sleeping for two now. I can already sense our child within you. Now sleep," I whispered lovingly. Before I could turn Sammy grabbed my cock and lovingly licked my cock clean of our mutual cum. She kissed my still hard cock and told me to go. "Go to our mother and give her your baby," she whispered then actually fell asleep.

I walked across the hall way and in the flickering candlelight I saw my mother lying on her marriage bed arms and legs wide open beckoning me to join with her. I crawled up on the bed and knelt between her legs. Her strong womanly scent overpowered that from the candles.

I took my cock in my hand and pushed her pussy lips open. Copious thick pussy honey coated my cockhead. "Go slow baby, go slow. You're much larger than your father was and this old pussy needs to be persuaded to open up again and take your fat long cock," Mom said shocking me.

"You're not old Mom! I think your body is quite sexy. You're a hottie and any guy would love to get his cock in your warm pussy," I said growling a bit and taking a chance with naughty talk.

"I don't want any guy Zach, I want you! I want my son to fill my pussy with his monster cock. I wanna feel what it's like to get fucked again. I wanna feel your fat cock pushing my poor pussy wide open. I wanna feel your cockhead bang against the doorway to my womb and finally I wanna feel your hot thick cum fill my womb and find my egg and make me pregnant," my Mom made obvious her needs.

I leaned over her and captured her lips with mine. The kiss was soft at first but it soon changed to the kiss of lovers. Her hot wet tongue forced its way past my teeth and we breathed each other's breath for some time. I got lightheaded and pulled back and kissed and nipped her neck.

"Yes mark me Zach! I wanna see your bite and bruises there on my neck when I look in the mirror in the morning. I wanna see your bite and bruises there on my tits, and if you want I wanna see your bite and bruises there on my pussy and inner thighs. Flip me over and bite and bruise my ass and way up my back and shoulders. I wanna know you have marked me as your woman, as your slut, as your bedroom whore! Now fuck me Zach! Fuck me hard and deep! I need to be needed again. I need to be fucked my son! Now claim my cunt as being yours!" my Mom yelled.

My Mom shocked me! Of course I would never have heard her talk like that, especially behind her bedroom door to my father. But she was letting me know now that I owned her, that she was mine to do with as I wished. I decided to fulfill her fantasy.

I bit her neck and sucked hard knowing I'd left a mark. I bit down her chest biting her tit flesh and sucking hard. I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth and nipped the hard flesh with my front teeth. Mom moaned and hissed her breath in and out. I moved onto her other tit and left marks all over her left breast; on the top above her aureole, underneath the slope of her tit, and off to each side. She will see brown bruises all over her tits tomorrow.

I bit down her tummy leaving a mark above her belly button. I slid down between her legs and bit both her inner thighs. Her pussy juice was pouring out from between her curly lips making me lightheaded from her scent and endorphins. I sucked each pussy lip into my mouth drawing blood into them to fatten them up. I licked up between her soaking wet labia and captured her clit between my lips. I actually nipped her button and Mom moaned and soaked my chin.

I pushed two fingers into her pussy and curled them forward onto her g-pad. I massaged there and sucked her clit until she screamed and hot juices pulsed out of her pussy soaking my chin and the sheet. I would not let go of her clit even when she pulled my hair until my mother had three orgasms off my tongue.

"Oh Zach, oh Zach, no more please. I haven't cum like that ever, even with your father. You are the man of the house now for sure. Let me rest, let me rest," she pleaded.

"NO," I said loudly and flipped her over. "If you're gonna be my slut then I'm in charge!" I growled and bit into her ass cheek. Mom screamed as I bit into her other ass cheek. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked across her anus made wet and fragrant by her dripping pussy. Before she could react I pushed a finger past her sphincter and entered her ass.

"No Zach not there. Don't do that!" she moaned. I slapped her ass and told her I own this ass. "If I want to push my fingers or my cock in there slut it's not for you to say anymore!" I growled as I slapped her ass again.

To scare her a little I lay my fat cock along her ass crack and bit up her back until I sunk my teeth into her soft shoulder and sucked hard. I thought I tasted blood so I moved to her other shoulder and did the same. I pulled her hair aside and bit the base of her neck. Mom would get her wish and see many marks in the morning.

My cock felt great on her ass so I pointed it downwards and pushed it between her wet pussy lips until my cockhead rode across her sensitive clit. She moaned each time my cockhead tapped her clit. I pulled her up by her hair onto her knees then reached around and mashed her sore tits. Mom leaned back against me so I bit up and down her neck.

Mom shook against me as I pushed my cock through her open thighs and rode her wet pussy. I grabbed her hand and had her cup my cockhead as it came forward through her wet thighs. I slipped my hand onto her swollen clit and quickly rubbed my knuckles across that bump and she screamed and sprayed my hand with her woman's cum.

I piled the pillows against her thighs and pushed her back down to the bed. Her ass was up high in the classic doggy position. I ran my cockhead through her pussy lips and pushed my apricot cockhead against the doorway to her vagina. She growled when my cockhead breached through and found her inner warmth. I had no desire to hurt my mother so I slowly let her vagina get used to my thickness and my length.

I pushed my cock in another inch then pulled back an inch. I repeated that process listening to my Mom either moan or gasp instructing me with sound how best to proceed. It took some time but finally my cockhead touched down deep inside my Mom. Mom's gasp told me that was deep enough. I worked with the depth of Mom's pussy that she allowed as I pulled back slowly and slowly filled it up again.

I picked up the pace and Mom was moaning each time I filled her pussy. I was riding her for some time when her pussy tightened around my cock then pulsed rapidly as Mom moaned and thrashed about. It was Mom's first orgasm on my cock! I gave her no rest as I began to ride her pussy towards my orgasm. Mom must have sensed I was close to cumming by my increased breathing.

"Turn me over Zach, turn me over please! I wanna watch your face as you cum inside your mother and make me pregnant with your child," she begged.

Without pulling out I spun my mother to face me. Her ass now rested on the pillows as I slid my cock in deep again. She moaned when I bottomed out and pushed her womb open. "Cum in me Zach, cum deep inside me," she moaned as she held my arms.

I picked up the pace sliding my cock in and out of my mother's warm pussy. I grabbed her bruised tits and pushed deep inside her and started cumming. My cock pulsed over and over and over shooting my thick sperm into her womb seeking her egg. I held tight against her until I knew I had emptied my balls of all tonight's cum. I breathed deeply as Mom watched my face as I filled her pussy. She had a broad smile and a few tears on her cheeks.

I managed with little strength to pull out the pillows from under her ass and tossed them towards the headboard. Still connected cock to pussy I lay next to my Mom. She settled her head on my torso and hugged me. Our breathing was settling down almost getting in sync. She kissed my chest and ran her hand over my body as if trying to memorize it.

"Thank you Zach for loving me, for making love to me and if I can talk naughty, for fucking me good and deep! We will have to do this again tomorrow to be sure I get enough of your baby batter to do the trick. I'll guess Samantha will want another dose just to be sure also. You're gonna have two pregnant wives when you come home for college breaks. Two cock hungry pregnant wives to service before you go back. And two babies to care for when the term ends and four full tits to drink from. Are you ok with all that Zach? Is that ok husband?" Mom whispered as she rolled off my cock and drifted off to sleep.

Just then Sammy slipped in on the other side of the bed and put my cock in her mouth and sucked me clean. "All clean husband-brother, all clean you perv," she laughed then snuggled in against me and soon she was asleep.

All at once Mom half woke up and said, "By the way Mrs. Dempsey called and asked you to come over tomorrow. She said she had to talk to you about Laurel and the prom. Hope you're not in trouble son," she whispered then kissed me.

I thought, I'm not in trouble now but will be if I go over hungry Mrs. Dempsey's house. Oh well I guess what Sammy said about my calling with needy women is about to start. She did have nice huge boobs and a very wet cunny. I'll just have to find out for myself tomorrow. I better save some juice for my two new wives or I'll defiantly be in trouble. My cock twitched as I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 3 -- MILF Mrs. Dempsey & Laurel and her girlfriend

12