Zach and the Cabin Women

Story Info
Zach volunteers to help a family and gets double the reward.
6.9k words
4.42
136k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

*****

If you remember from a previous story I had a brain injury from an accident that left me in a coma. When I awoke I discovered that I had an ESP mind control ability that worked only with females. I could send restorative energy or tap into a woman's sexual needs and control certain body centers. This story takes place during a trip to my mom's friend's cabin.

I was home from college for a break and my mom asked me for a favor. Her friend Helen had plans this weekend to go to the family cabin up in the hills with her husband and three children. Her husband got redirected for a business trip and her boys still wanted to go but she didn't feel safe being alone. Would I be a saint and go with them she asked.

I had no plans so I said ok. Besides Helen was a hottie for her age and one of her kids going was her hot eighteen year old daughter that had just graduated high school so watching them at the lake would be great. I was not going to hit on them but I could enjoy the eye candy and time away from school. I left the arrangements up to my mom and Helen.

So early Saturday morning Helen picked me up so I stashed my gear and they left me shotgun. I said my hellos to her kids and Olivia blushed as I shook her hand and let my ESP leak into her and warmed her senses.

"Zach I'm so glad you could go. We are so thankful," Helen said as she leaned in to kiss my cheek. By accident I turned towards her and she kissed me on my lips. Before she could react I just slipped a tiny bit of my ESP into her through her lips and tweaked her girly parts. She pushed her lips harder against me and moaned softly. She broke the kiss and sat back and blushed deep red. She took a few deep breathes then said softly that we should be going.

She drove several hours out to the cabin site about 25 miles off the main road. There was a mountain lake for swimming and fishing and clean cold water. The cabin was well maintained and clean and even had electricity and a satellite dish. We arrived to the start of a beautiful weekend. I made sure I had my ESP under control so went about lugging all the gear into the cabin to get things squared away. Once it was all set up the laughing from the two small boys could be heard from within and it set the mood for fun for the weekend.

"Ladies we have a sleeping arrangement problem unless we are all gonna bunk together OR I crash on the sofa," I called out. An animated discussion sprang up with Helen and Olivia that was finally worked out and the boys would get the other room.

Let me just indicate here that Helen was about my mom's age about 40-45 and did fitness to stay in shape. She had a nice full rack and tight high ass. Her daughter Olivia was a graduated senior and had been in sports all through her schooling. My point being is there was plenty of eye candy to watch as the bathing suits came out and the woman and boys ran to the lake. Two sets of boobs juggled past me to go romp in the lake. I walked behind two fine female asses down to the edge to watch over things. The lake water was still chilly so headlights where popping out for my enjoyment. When they waded into the shallow end there were two camel toes to enjoy.

I was in waist deep water and waded out to the shore and turned to keep an eye on things. I realized my shorts had become transparent and clung to my body and they could easily see the outline of my dick. What I have always liked about my dick is that even soft it stayed at its full 8 inches and the ladies could clearly see its fullness in my shorts. There was no shrinkage from the cold lake.

Just to tease them I moved by the edge of the lake and my dick settled on the top of my thigh and the wet pants left nothing to the imagination. I lay back on the beach, pulled my baseball cap over my eyes and eventually my shorts dried out as I drifted off to a little nap. I woke up to giggles and whispers so I pretended to still be asleep. From under my baseball cap I had the perfect angle to see the bathing suit bottoms as the ladies slowly walked by. Helen had a one piece and Olivia had a skimpy bikini bottom that both were pulled up tight over their pussies clearly showing me the roadmap to their womanhood. What great camel toes were on display.

I was the last one back to the cabin and made my way to the only bathroom. I thought they were all done so I opened the door to enter. I stopped right there as Helen was bending over to dry her feet. What stopped me was she was fully naked and her soft red haired pussy was staring back at me. I saw she had ear-buds in so did not hear me. I was not about to waste this opportunity so I stayed in the doorway. She spent several minutes swaying her ass back and forth as she dried off. The last time she bent way over and her pussy and ass cheeks opened very wide and left nothing to my imagination.

She must have seen me then through her legs. But instead of screaming or something she just stood up, pulled out her ear buds and turned in my direction. The sunlight coming through the window displayed her pussy lips and very nice sized tits. She had dark red big nipples surrounded by strawberry circles on those DD boobs. She looked directly in my eyes but did not try to cover up.

After a few minutes she whispered, "Zach you are being very naughty ogling an old woman. What would your mom say if I told her."

I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "Maybe we should call her and tell her you are flashing your hot body at her poor young son." She shook her tits and a smile came to her face.

Without blushing she took her towel and wrapped it around her and started to leave for her room. She moved to give me a kiss so I let her have what she didn't expect. When her lips touched mine I let my full ESP pour out and centered it right on her pussy and clit and let it penetrate. It lingered there while she leaned in and deepened the kiss.

She finally broke the contact and whispered, "Pheew you are one very special young man." As she moved past me she let her towel slip then rubbed her tits across my chest and passed by. The towel was pulled up in back so I took a chance and swatted her ass. She yelped but did not complain or scold me. I said to myself, "Be careful there Zach."

The day was spent playing video games with the boys and teasing the ladies. There were female shirts with too many top buttons opened to make sure I got a good look down their cleavage. Same for tight shorts as there were too many long bend over's to show off their tight sports and exercised asses on display. Helen seemed to be competing with her daughter Olivia. The evening was surreal as the daughter and mother hovered over me to cook and serve dinner.

Helen and Olivia sat on either side of me at the table. To test their resolve I moved one hand onto Olivia's thigh and leaked my ESP up her muscle until it contacted her vulva. I then drew down her pussy juice to drip out. Olivia drew in a deep breath then grabbed my hand and pushed it hard against her groin. When she did my thoughts found her clit and stirred her into a tiny orgasm. Before she let go of my hand I ran my fingers along her seam and felt her dampness soaking through her panties and shorts. I brought my napkin and fingers up to my chin and inhaled Olivia's scent. As she watched I licked those fingers and she blushed deeply.

I made small talk with the boys then using the other hand I stroked Helen's thigh leaving tiny ESP bursts as each time she pushed my hand away. Not giving up I moved my hand onto Helen's inner thigh and leaked a heavy dose of my ESP up to her womanhood. Helen took in a deep breath and while distracted I stroked her groin and like her daughter I pulled down her pussy juices and excited her clit.

Helen leaned towards me and whispered, "Stop it you naughty boy or I will call your mom."

I gripped her groin with my hand and said out loud, "Oh I forgot to call my mom and tell her we got here ok. Guess I'll call her after dinner," then brought Helen to her mini orgasm which soaked her crotch. I did the napkin thing again and inhaled Helen's scent. I looked at her and watched her breast cleavage rise and fall.

I pushed my plate away and stood up. "Guess I'll go sit in the den and call my mom while you women clean up," and walked out. I called mom then watched a bit of TV. When I looked into the kitchen I could see the dark wet spot on both Helen's and Olivia's shorts. They had difficulty keeping eye contact with me. Eventually the family decided it was bedtime and took over the bathroom then changed into pjs. I think Helen had plans for her husband as her jamies were silky and see through. When her robe opened I caught glimpses of her dark nipples. She blushed deeply as she tried to clasp her robe closed. Olivia came down in an oversized sport jersey and silky boy shorts loose around her legs.

I went up to the bathroom and did my business for the night and came down in a tee shirt and loose gym shorts going commando. As I walked down the stairs the ladies could just catch my dickhead peaking out my pant leg. Just as I reached the last step there was a loud pop and all the lights and devises went out. The ladies screamed and the boys laughed.

I threw on my light coat and went outside. I could see the junction box was shooting sparks. I came back in and told everyone there would be no power tonight. Helen squealed a bit and said it was gonna get cold tonight and there would be no heat. I saw there was a fireplace in the den so I got wood off the porch and got a fire going. I told everyone to go get pillows and blankets from their room and we would spend the night in the den on the floor.

The boys were all excited and the ladies grumbled but we got everything settled down. I put the boys close to the fire then Olivia then Helen then I made my pallet furthest back. Since I was so busy around the cabin that day I fell asleep straight away. Sometime during the night I awoke from a very sexy dream. I realized I had rolled over and was cupping the nearest breast of Helen. When my guard is down I cannot control my ESP and it must have leaked out into Helen. She was moaning softly and had her hand on top of my hand on her breast. I felt her move a bit then she lifted my hand and I felt bare tit and a rock hard nipple.

Still pretending to be asleep I let her pinch her nipple with my fingers until she began to shake. She then slid our two hands across her belly, under her pjs and directly over her pussy. She slid my fingers up and down through her wet pussy lips and tried to slip a few into her opening. My arm wouldn't reach so she shifted higher up on her sleeping pile. She cupped two of my fingers and slid them as deep up her pussy as possible. That left my palm to rub across her hardening clit. Every time my palm slid across her clit I shot my ESP directly into it. With each rub it got larger and larger till it felt to me like a peanut.

She held my fingers up her pussy and rubbed my palm across her clit until I felt her pussy pulse hard on my fingers and her juice pour out from between her lips. She bucked and shook for several minutes and while she was occupied I opened my eyes to see her biting down on her pillow to keep herself silent. While she moaned and tried to recover she let my fingers slide out and I fell back asleep.

I awoke a little later and felt myself spooning Helen's ass. I was sliding my long hard cock along her pj bottoms and moving between her thighs. Helen was moaning and speaking softly, "I have to stop this I can't give in to him. This was a special time for my husband and it's my fertile time. He can't cum inside me."

However she slid her hand down between us and when she gripped my cock I used my ESP to inflame her clit and nipples and brought her to another orgasm. She pulled my cock out of my shorts then slid her pj bottoms down her ass. She moved my cockhead between her pussy lips and made sure the helmet of my cock was soaked in her honey. I sent a pleasure signal to her pussy so we would both enjoy what was coming next.

I was rock hard and flexed my cock a few times. Helen centered my dick through her soaking wet pussy lips and tapped her clit several times. As she shuddered she placed my dickhead at the entrance to her love canal and slowly pushed back. My cockhead slowly began to push her open then she pushed back again and my cockhead popped in. My helmet was fully captured by her warm tight pussy and it squeezed me several times as it spasmed. She took a few deep breaths and slowly slid back on me until my full eight inches were buried up her cunt. "Oh dam I've never felt anything so big and so good at the same time," she moaned softly.

"Zach, Zach are you awake," she whispered but I did not answer. Thinking I was still asleep she began to fuck her pussy on my cock, pulling out to the head then sliding fully back down to grab my balls with her ass. She kept her own pace which soon became faster and faster. It was a tight fit but I felt her one hand slid between her legs and she had found her clit again. She moaned loudly and her body shuddered. She slid to the top of my cock and I would feel her chute grab my cock each time.

Again I heard her moan softly, "Oh I'm close, I'm close again, oh dam there it is, fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my pussy," she moaned and she slammed into her very intense orgasm.

As she came through her several mini orgasms her pussy was pulsing which I could feel strongly against my cock. "Mommy you're grabbing my tit," I heard Olivia whisper. That was enough to get me over the edge and I shot five or six ropes of my cum straight up Helen's pussy. She lay on her side for quite a while breathing deeply as I sent her feelings of total fulfillment and contentment. I slowly softened and finally slid out of her. I could feel my juice running out and sliding down her ass cheeks until she rolled onto her tummy and moaned, "Gotta keep that baby juice in my pussy," then fell asleep.

I was awoken again sometime later and knew someone was sucking my dick. A warm mouth and tongue was bathing my cock but coughed when it went in deep. I knew my partner was new to sucking cock but I let her play away. When my dick was hard and wet she straddled my hips and ran her wet pussy lips up and down my cock as it lay on my stomach. I then felt her warm breasts press onto my chest. Soft lips kissed my ear and whispered, "Fuck me Zach be my first, shove that big cock deep inside me."

"Olivia, are you a virgin?" I asked.

She whispered, "Yes".

"Sorry Olivia I won't take your virginity you need to save that for someone you hold as special."

She moved her wet pussy up and down my hard dick then settled her clit on my dickhead and used me to bring herself to a hard orgasm.

"Oh Zach I'm cumming I'm cumming on your hard big dick," she moaned in my ear and shook on my chest.

When her breathing slowed she moved her lips and kissed me hard like a lover. I felt her hand move down to her pussy and return to my lips. "Taste me Zach, taste my wet pussy. Don't you want your hard dick in my wet pussy? Don't you want to shoot your hot cum up my virgin pussy?" she moaned into my ear.

"I said no Olivia," I growled.

"Then do my ass," she whined.

My hand slid further down her back and between her ass cheeks to land on her anus. "Do you want me to fuck you right here? Do you want to be my ass slut?" Are you gonna suck my cock clean after I fill your ass with my hot cum?" I growled then reached out to her body with my ESP and placed a need right centered on her back door rosebud.

She whispered, "Oooh damm what is that feeling, my ass is on fire. Yes Zach, I will be your ass slut and clean your cock with my hot wet mouth. Now fuck my ass!"

She slid her hand down between us and began to massage my cock in and out between her pussy lips and made sure the helmet of my cock was soaked in her honey. I stayed rock hard and flexed my cock a few times.

Olivia pushed up and centered my dick at the entrance to her back sex canal and slowly pushed down. My cockhead slowly began to push her backdoor open. She pushed down again and my cockhead popped in. My helmet was fully captured by her warm tight anal ring and it squeezed me several times as it spasmed. She took a few deep breaths and slowly slid down on me until my full eight inches were buried up her ass.

"Oh dam I've never felt anything so nasty and so good at the same time," Olivia moaned softly.

Olivia began to fuck her ass on my cock, pulling out to the head then sliding fully back down to grab my balls with her ass. She kept her own pace which soon became faster and faster. I felt her one hand slid between her legs and she found her clit. She moaned loudly and her body shuddered. She slid to the top of my cock and I would feel her ass chute grab my cock each time.

Again I heard her moan softly, "Oh I'm close, I'm close again, oh dam there it is, fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my nasty ass," she moaned and she slammed into her very intense orgasm.

As she came through her several mini orgasms her ass was pulsing which I could feel strongly against my cock. That was enough to get me over the top so I grabbed her hips and pulled her down tight and I shot five or six ropes of my hot cum straight up her ass. She lay on my chest for quite a while breathing deeply as I sent her feelings of total fulfillment and contentment. I slowly softened a bit and finally slid out of her ass. I could feel my juice running out of her opened rosebud and sliding down her ass cheeks and onto my balls.

She finally rolled onto my tummy and gripped my wet eight inch cock and circled it with her fingers and milked my cock of its last few drops of cum. I heard a sucking and licking noise and knew she was tasting the two of us. She then slipped my cock into her mouth and let out a huge sigh. She licked my balls and sucked my softer cock until all my cum and her pussy juice was all gone. She rolled over and spooned her mom then pulled me against her ass and grabbed my hand onto her young breast. She moaned softly then breathed deeply and fell asleep.

When she was deep asleep I eased out and put more wood into the fireplace then covered the boys with their blankets. When I moved back to my spot I saw mother and daughter sleeping towards each other and holding each others breasts. I thought that there would be some interesting thoughts and feelings come the morning, then did my best to get some real sleep.

I was the first to wake up in the morning and could still smell sex in the air. Helen was spooning me again so I moved my dick between her butt cheeks. I eased out my ESP into Helen as I ran my hand across her hip and massaged her ass. I could now smell her pussy honey getting stronger as Helen shifted and moaned softly.

"Zach you have to stop seducing me I can't say no to you and the boys will wake up," she whispered. I took my cock in my hand and placed the head against her rosebud through her silky pjs.

I pushed in just a little as I nipped Helen's ear lobe and whispered, "I'm gonna take your ass today and then shoot more baby juice deep down your cunt and made a second baby in your fertile womb. You want my big dick again don't you Helen? You want my dick to fill places your husband never has don't you Helen? You wanna be my elder dick slut, don't you Helen?" I growled and bit hard on her neck.

"Yes Zach, damm it, yes I need your big dick and your hot baby juice. I'm gonna find a way to get that dick in me again before we leave I promise," she moaned.

I heard a movement beside us then, "Mom you are such a slut to want Zach's big dick to dump his hot cum deep in your cunt. You want his baby and not dad's. You want him to pull on your big nipples just like this (as Olivia tweaked her mother's nipples) and you wanna feel his cock up your ass just like he did to me last night, then you will suck his cock clean of his cum and your pussy juice, just like I did. You're such a slut mom, you're Zach's old lady slut now and you're gonna think about his big dick as his baby grows in your old lady womb and your tits get bigger and bigger. Right mom, right mom?" Olivia hissed then kissed her mom hard on the lips.

12