Zach and the Old Lady on the Bus

Story Info
Zach helps an elderly lady and gets appreciated.
6.2k words
4.52
118.9k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of softer sex and does include anal. It is a May - December sexual encounter with NO hard core. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. The sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by a matron and an adult over eighteen years old. Because Zach's partner is a senior the sex details have been softened with tenderness.

***

From previous stories you might know that a bicycle accident left me in a coma from a brain concussion. When I awoke I discovered I had a mind control ability that worked only with woman. It made me an empath which allows me to touch females and leave them with a sense of euphoria or I can center my thoughts on specific sexual centers of their bodies or target specific thought centers to enhance feelings. I never use my powers to force females into doing bad things but I do tap into their deep needs and bring those feelings to the surface. This story is just one of those occasions.

Today I was on the bus coming back from a night shift as a temporary campus security guard for the college I was attending. The bus stopped and a much harried mature woman got on carrying a number of shopping bags. The only space left on the bus was directly across from me. She made her way to the area of the seat and was just overwhelmed trying to get all settled.

"Ma'am, may I please hold your bags," I asked her.

She seemed to quickly sum me up and smiled wearily and gently handed me her bags. She settled down and looked me over.

She was quite pretty once but the years had caught up with her. Her long red hair was sparked with gray and her green eyes were circled with age lines. Her smile was still bright and warmed her face. She still had an hour glass shape and her breasts were large balancing her wide hips.

The matron settled in so I passed her bags to her. She put out her hand to thank me and IT happened when I took her hand in mine. My special empath power passed from me and flowed up her arm and radiated throughout her body. I softened the aches and pains prevalent to the elderly and also put a little 'zip back in her step' as they say.

Her eyes got very dreamlike as she looked at me. Since we were now linked through the hand contact I felt the euphoria come over her body replacing all the exhaustion she had been feeling. Almost in a trance she began to unbutton the top of her almost see-through white blouse and took in a deep breath. I could see a light blue bra under her blouse and her nipples firmed through and her cheeks and cleavage took on a blush.

Quietly she said that in the old county we respected men in uniform of various services or vocations not like today. She must have said this because of my security uniform. Her English was influenced by her original foreign language maybe Slovak or Baltic.

I reached across the aisle and touched her sunskirt over her knee. I could feel the ache in her aging body from this morning's walking and shopping. . This time I sent a strong strengthening signal to the center of her thighs and arm muscles and she took a very deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"Thank you for your concern and tenderness. Your touch holds warmth and power that I can feel. Whatever you are doing for me you are making me feel very content," she said.

Again capturing my eyes and looking down she shifted her skirt showing me her strong thighs almost all the way up and when she was all settled she blushed. Under embarrassed lidded eyes she asked, "Would you be willing to help me home when I get to my stop? I will cook you a nice breakfast."

I didn't answer right away so the bus went on for some time. Finally she looked at me and kindly asked, "Here comes my bus stop - are you sure you can't help me get my packages home ok?"

I knew I had the time since my class was late in the afternoon and I was going in early to do some lab work. "Are you sure ma'am? I could be a secret serial killer or one that preys on the weak and lonely" I asked with a twinkle in my eye.

"We had stories in the old country in the small backward villages of a young man that took advantage of the lonely women in the forest. He would use them for his pleasure and leave behind an exhausted and heartbroken women. Are you that spirit young man? Will you ravish me and leave me brokenhearted? No? I think I can trust you to help an old woman like me to come to my home and be careful calling me ma'am. I'm not that old," she laughed. "I could be like your old mother," she laughed again.

When she reached up and pulled the buzzer her blouse stretched tight displaying her large matronly breasts. She followed my eyes and looked down and blushed again. As she handed me her bags she said, "My name is Katrina," and worked her way to the door of the bus.

We chatted as we walked for a bit and I told her my name and we came to a town house complex. She told me she lived alone on the second floor. As she used the steps in front of me there was a bit of a breeze and even with the billowy skirt she had on I could tell she had a nice ass but had some of that mature weight to round it out. When she reached the top step she turned on me and smiling asked in a flirty way if I was looking up her skirt and watching her behind. I said I was and that it was the nicest one I had seen today. She laughed deeply and snorted in disbelief and walked to her door.

We stopped at the doorway and remembering some of the old stories and folklores that I read I said, "You have to invite me in Katrina or I cannot cross the threshold."

She looked deep into my eyes like she had some of the old world power herself and took a deep breath as if in resignation. "Please come into my home Zach if you have the time," she said almost with a touch of need in her voice. I said, "Ok" and followed her in.

The apartment was nice, well kept and neat. She pointed for me to sit in a kitchen chair directly across from her. She went about putting her purchases away and taking things out of cupboards to set the table.

My eyes followed her as she made breakfast and when she caught me looking she blushed especially when she bent into the fridge to get breakfast food. The light from the fridge shone through her summer dress and revealed her long legs.

"I think you are a naughty boy watching me all the time. I think you are getting ideas and wondering what's under my dress," she said in broken English. "I'm old enough to be your old mother," see laughed.

"What's wrong with that?" I smiled. "You're still pretty in your own special way. I think you still have enjoyment to share hidden under there, as you say." She snorted and laughed softly but ran her hands across her breasts and down her hips smoothing out her dress. She went about setting out breakfast keeping a watchful eye on me. She sat across from me when the table was set. While we ate she asked me what I did and my plans for the future. We chatted easily as I told her my plans.

After breakfast she stood in front of me and watched as my eyes took in her femaleness. She seemed to push out her large breasts proudly. She blushed and I could clearly see her nipples harden and push against her blouse. "My husband has passed on and I've been alone for some time. My children have their own lives and I seldom see them. I feel I have no purpose," she said mournfully and moved the dishes to the sink.

As she was washing the dishes I walked up behind her and slid my arms around her and hugged her tight. I leaked strength and euphoria across her body but not necessarily her womenness. I kissed her neck softly and she leaned back against me. She put the wash cloth down and moved my hands up onto her large breasts and squeezed them. I then tweaked her nipples and felt them harden in my palm. Katrina moaned softly and swayed her ass against me feeling the hardness in my pants.

She let go of my hands and started to unbutton her blouse and pulled it out of her skirt. When she accomplished that my hands moved into her bra cups and felt her full aged softened breasts but hard long nipples. Still holding her against the sink I slid my hands around to her back and undid her bra hooks. I moved the cups upwards and took her mature soft heavy breasts back into my hand and massaged them with manly firmness. Each breast was man's hand full. All this while I was nibbling her neck and earlobe.

Katrina moaned, "Zach you're making me feel so young, so frisky. I feel a moistness down below that I haven't felt in a long time. Are you teasing me or will you take me to my bedroom and bring me pleasure? Are you the spirit we old women were to avoid? Will you make me feel things I haven't in so long? Will you see things and feel things only my husband has? Will you make me feel alive once more? Will you do this Zach? Will you do this now?"

I turned her hips away from the sink and pointed her towards what I thought was her bedroom. I gripped her ass and pushed her forward and said, "Go." Doing that I used my power to fill her with confidence and this time I did warm her womanness. I sensed her labia begin to moisten and her love button begin to swell.

When we entered her bedroom I pulled back the bedding and sat down on the bed. "Show me yourself Katrina. Undress softly for me without embarrassment. Open yourself to your pleasure," I whispered.

She shifted a little then pushed the open blouse off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. Her bra was already off her breasts so she slid the straps down her arms and dropped that to the floor. Her aureoles were the palest of pink and her nipples were just a bit darker. I got a good look at her breast now. Full upon her chest, no longer firm but large to fill each hand.

"My old breasts sag so much now. Don't be disappointed they are not like the young girls," Katrina tried to say defensively as she held them up high cupped in her hands, her hard dark nipples pointing at me.

"Come bring your beautiful large breasts over here and I'll let you know," I said warmly.

Katrina stood between my legs and I took a breast in my warm hands. I used my power and caused milk to form and flow as it firmed her breast. I took that nipple in my mouth and began to nurse.

"Oh gosh Zach where is that milk coming from?" she moaned.

I slid my hands and tongue over to the other breast and nipple and again milk began to flow from her other breast. Katrina had her eyes closed and a very dreamlike contented look covered her face.

"Get all my milk Zach, drink it all. Let me feed you like my babies long ago. Make me feel useful again. Suck my nips, pull and bite my nipples," Katrina moaned.

After that last breast went dry I bit down on her nipple and pulled it an inch away from her breast.

"Oh dam, yes! Be naughty like my husband. He would get me so worked up after I nursed my babies, biting on my breast, sucking the whole area around my nips. I wanted him in me so badly when he worked his magic on my breasts," she moaned. "Is that what you are Zach? A magician, an angel or that demon of old come to take my soul for my sinfulness today?"

I let the nipple pop out of my mouth and laughed and slapped her ass. She opened her eyes and stared deeply into mine. She leaned down and kissed me softly then more deeply. She pushed her tongue wetly into my mouth and we breathed wantonly through our noses for several minutes.

Katrina broke our kiss and softly told me to take her. I told her to finish the show of her undressing. She reached behind her and unzipped her summer skirt. It dropped around her feet and she stood now only in her panties. They weren't granny panties but were bikini pale blue with lace at the legs and the waist.

"Well aren't you a naughty wanton girl Katrina," I teased her.

She waved her arm at me to put me off then slowly turned around.

"Getting a little shy Katrina? Don't want me to see your doorway to pleasure? Gonna tease me with your beautiful ass," I laughed.

She turned her head over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out at me. She had such a huge smile. Then without bending she pushed her tiny panties down her thighs until they dropped to the floor.

"Can you close the blinds Zach? I don't want you to see this old body," she murmured.

"No Katrina come here with your naked self and undress me if you want your pleasure this morning," I said strongly.

She squared her shoulders turned and walked to me bravely not hiding her matronly lady parts. It's true her body no longer held the firmness of youth but her hour glass figure held promise. Her large breasts did sag and the nipples pointed down but they still were fun to play with. Her labia was covered with red and gray curls and I could already see moistness seeping from between her lips.

I stood and told her to begin. I jokingly told her she didn't have to make up excuses to tease me and just to get my clothes off. She smacked my thigh playfully and started undressing me.

She unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off. She ran her old hands across my chest and teased my nipples.

"It has been so long since I felt a man's strong chest, especially pushing my breasts as he lies upon me," she said softly then leaned in and kissed across my chest and nipped my nipples.

She moved to my pants and dropped them to the floor and pushed me to sit on the bed. She undid my shoes and socks and ran her hands up and down my calves and thighs.

She got everything off me except my boxers and kneeling in front of me she slid them down and off. What I have always loved about my cock is that it stays at its full thick eight inches and then swells and hardens when fully aroused. Her eyes drifted down and locked onto my dick.

"Oh Zach, what a beautiful cock," she whispered and gripped its base. "I haven't felt a man's cock in too many years. I use to love to play with my husband's penis and he loved my special attention I use to do but your cock is much larger than his."

She then moved forward and slid her mouth onto my dickhead and slowly swallowed me until her lips touched her fingers. What part of my dick she had in her warm mouth felt great. She nursed on my cock for a bit then slid back to my dickhead. She sucked my helmet until I felt some pre-cum release onto her tongue. She released my dick but kissed the head then stood up. She took in a deep breath between her teeth then moved onto the bed, spread her legs wide and pointed her pussy at me.

"Ok Zach turn back time for this old lady. Make me into a bad girl, take me anywhere you want, do whatever you want to me, make me feel pleasure and a little pain again after so long," Katrina moaned

I knelt in front of her and touched her tummy then ran my hands up onto her breasts. I used my power to check her overall health and concluded she was healthy enough for gentle sex. I kissed her deeply then ran my hands down her tummy and onto her labia. As I said it was covered in a soft down of red and gray hair, not overgrown, but nicely trimmed.

Katrina was beginning to scent and moisten so I ran my fingers across her labia then up between her pussy lips. She moaned as I ran my fingers up her slit over her clit then down her slit and around her asshole. She moaned when my finger strayed onto her brownbud and pushed her legs open wider. Her pussy juice dripped out and coated her asshole. Not missing this opportunity I massaged that juice around her butt hole and pushed my finger just slightly inside.

Katrina took in a deep breath. "You men are always so naughty going on about my back star. My husband loved to be naughty and it was our special play when we got quiet time from the kids. Do you want it too Zach?"

I didn't answer but I moved my mouth up and captured her now peanut sized clit with my lips. I sucked on it and ran my tongue tip all over her sex bud. With one hand I slid a finger softly into her pussy as it opened slowly using her moisture. I wiggled it back and forth and centered it against her g-spot. While I massaged that spot I used my power to excite her g-spot. Liquids just started pouring out of her pussy. She was moaning and moving there on the bed.

With my other hand I placed my thumb against her asshole and using my power to relax her ass ring I slid my thumb deep into her ass. I then worked my fingers and thumb into and out of both her pleasure places adding my power to those love spots to bring her to a soft climax. I felt her pussy pulse on my fingers and her asshole grip my thumb.

Katrina moaned out, "Oh damm I'm feeling such pleasure. I'm shaking, I'm losing control, and I'm cumming after so long! Please Zach don't stop, don't stop," then moaned and shook with her legs trembling until she dropped her feet to the bed and tried to calm down.

My fingers got busy in her dripping pussy and her swelling pussy knot. I lifted her legs and moved up with my dick in my hand and slid it up and down between her pussy lips. I stroked my dick back and forth between her pussy lips until it was coated with her hot, warm thick juices. I placed my dickhead at her pussy door and pushed in just my large dickhead.

"Zach you can't be in a rush. I'm so tight from lack of use. Nothing has been in there for too many years. Be gentle!" she moaned.

"Don't worry I have great control," I answered laughing then slid another inch or two up her pussy.

"Oh damm Zach I feel stretched." she moaned. "Don't be fresh and laugh at me. I haven't felt this pleasure in so long. I've been so lonely for too long. Give me your pleasure. Use my old body for your big cock. Fill me till I moan from pain and pleasure. Drown my pussy with your cum. Fill it till it overflows. Light up my feelings till I shake from pleasure. Give me memories for my old age."

Very slowly I moved my cock in a little then pulled back. My dickhead picked up her moisture and I pushed in a little bit more. Slowly I slid all eight thick inches up her pussy moving out then back in slowly picking up her dripping slippery moisture until my balls hit her ass.

"Oh dam, I'm so full, so full. My poor husband couldn't fill my pussy like your dick is, finding places inside me that he never did. You're hitting deep back in me. A little bit of pain but so much pleasure. Oh dam, give me all of it," she whimpered.

I then started to slide out almost all the way then slowly slid my dick back in till it bottomed out. Her pussy was very hot but very tight from lack of use. I increased my pace but went easy on her because of her age. As I got close to cumming I felt her pussy tighten down on my cock.

She moaned out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, dammit! I'm cumming again like I use to. I'm enjoying a cock once more. Drown my poor pussy, Zach!"

As she progressed through her orgasms her pussy pulsed on my cock almost milking the shaft. Her pussy was very warm and now very wet. It felt great on my cock as it gripped my cock tightly as it pulsed through her orgasm. That did it for me as my pleasure was overwhelming. As I slid way down I shot load after load of my cum deep up her pussy. All at once my thighs got a soaking of her pussy honey. I stayed deep in her for several minutes while we caught our breath.

I slowly pulled out and sat up easily under her breasts sensing her desire to feel covered by a man. I snuggled my dripping cock between her large soft breasts and slid my cock between them. I reached behind me and scooped up my cum dripping out of her soft pussy. I coated my dickhead with that glop and pushed it up against Katrina's lips.

Her lips parted and my dick slipped into her mouth. Her tongue bathed my dickhead as she sucked our combined wetness clean. I pushed her tits against my cock and some milk dripped from her nipples and slid down onto my dick shaft. I worked my cock in and out of her warm mouth then pushed back down her body.

12