Zach's Soul Stolen by the Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove up into the depths of her cunt and pushed her womb open and blasted my hot thick cum over and over into her warm oven. I pulled back then slammed upwards over and over shooting my sperm each time I entered her deep warmth. We pounded away at each other, each trying to maximize our unworldly pleasure. Morrigan's pleasure juices were pouring out of her cunt and flowing into the pentagram lines scored on the floor. The lines began to glow as her power seeped into the troughs. She threw her head back and screamed her pleasure her cunt pulsing on my hard cock.

Suddenly we both stopped fully spent. She laid on my chest again my feeling the warmth of her large breasts. Her breath was deep and labored near my ear. Again I could hear her chanting in that haunting language that infused my body with strength. I wondered if she had done this for our tribe as we went into battle. "Yes Zach, yes I did. I protected your lineage throughout all time. I even healed you after your bike accident and passed into you my power of empathy and sexual prowess," she softly spoke then kissed my ear and neck then softly my lips.

She hugged me for some time then slowly sat up. She let my still firm eight inch cock slide from her wet cunt. When it flopped on to my stomach she slid down and engulfed my cock fully in her warm mouth and cleaned me off by sucking upwards to my dickhead. She moved up and kissed me deeply passing me my residual sperm. Then she moved again to straddle my face with her hot thighs and placed her pussy on my mouth.

I willingly pushed my tongue past her pussy lips into the depths of her cunt. I licked and sucked away again not tasting the saltiness of my spunk but that deep rich flavor of mead and honey. The more I drank the stronger I felt. I left her cunt and captured the thumb of her clit between my lips and sucked her to full hardness. My tongue I now used to flick pulses of pleasure throughout her groin.

I reached my hand to her back and pulled on her long hair till she faced the ceiling. I held her there with my left hand as my right hand slid down her back onto her ass and between her ass cheeks. All was moist and wet and slippery at the base of her spine and two of my fingers found the entrance to her pussy. They slid easily inside and were coated with her thick woman cum. I then found her rosebud and pushed two long fingers past her anal ring and deep up her ass. I pulled hard on her hair again as I fucked her ass with my fingers. Morrigan growled and yelled in her ancient language and ejected her pussy juice all over my chin and lips and down the sides of my throat.

In all this time I had not used my dormant power but it now rose out of me to blast onto Morrigan's cunt and shatter her sexually. She screamed and shook and grabbed her breasts and crushed them against her. Her nipples sprayed milk onto my face as pussy honey poured out. She rode her pussy across my mouth as I continued to suck her large clit and tongue deep up her cunt.

She screamed, "ENOUGH," as she slid back onto my chest. Her breasts landed on my face so I pushed her up some and took a nipple into my mouth. One strong suck and her milk flowed across my tongue. Again I tasted mead and honey which strengthened me. I drained the one breast and this time Morrigan fed me the other. "Drink from me my baby boy. Feed from your earth mommy's tit. Get all my milk, take my strength. Yes baby, nurse from your mommy. Be a good boy..." she cooed softly.

When that breast was empty she moved down again and off to the side. She pulled me over to spoon against her back and we actually fell asleep. With the room lit only by candle light and the glow of the pentagram I could not tell what time it was or how long we had slept. All I did know was my cock was again hard and against Morrigan's ass. She was rocking her ass cheeks up and down my cock over that really sensitive knot under my dickhead.

"Is my chieftain finally awake? Does he like his cock sliding along Morrigan's ass? Does he want to push his hard thick long cock deep into my ass? Does he want to punish my ass knowing I will take the last of his essence when he shoots his hot thick cum into my dirty tight hot asshole?" Morrigan teased me and my hard cock.

"Do you want me on all fours like a bitch in heat so you can watch your thick cock push my ass wide open and go deep inside. Do you wanna watch my ass ring form a big 'O' as you pull out of my ass only to cram your cock back in deep? Do you wanna destroy my ass with your manly cock like you did my daughters and nieces and mothers and wives and grandmothers? Do you wanna go out with one last blast of hot cum deep down a female's ass? Come my chieftain and use this ass for your pleasure."

Saying that Morrigan positioned herself in the center of the pentagram and dropped to her hands and knees then squashed her breasts on the floor. She turned her head to look back at me then reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. She winked her anus as me and pushed to open the doorway to her ass. "Come on boy take this old woman's ass. Shove your cock deep into this ass. Do it dry! No pussy juice to get it wet and easy. Just get your dickhead lined up and push that big thick long cock deep into my ass," she said with hunger.

She really knew how to wind me up. I moved behind her and placed my dickhead against her anus. Morrigan took in a deep breath and pushed out her anal ring to kiss the tip of my cock. Using the last of my special powers I softened the tightness of her anal ring and my dickhead popped into her ass.

"Always the anal gentleman Zach, softening the rosebud of all daughters before you took your pleasure. But now pound my ass deep and hard. I need you to savage my ass for your essence to be at full power. I will drain the last of your strength using my ass so get going," she growled.

I reached back and slapped her ass hard. "YES," she growled. I slapped hard on her other ass cheek. "YES, YES," she growled again. I slapped her ass over and over again until both cheeks were bright red. Morrigan just moaned deeply.

I grabbed her hair with both hands like reins on a mare and in one shove I drove my cock fully into her ass as my heavy balls slapped against her vulva. "Oh my goddess! YES," she cried.

I pulled all the way out of her gripping ass chute and did admire the big 'O' of her ass ring. As it began to close I pushed my dickhead back just inside and let it sit there. Morrigan pulsed her anal ring on my dickhead giving my cock bolts of pleasure. I felt her pussy honey pour out to coat my balls. I cupped a hand at her pussy and she filled it with her juices. I brought my hand up and let her thick honey coat my cock as I stroked my shaft with my hand. One more trip to her pussy lips and I let that load drip into the crack of her ass and down across her anus. I slid my wet cock slowly into her ass.

"Is that how you fuck an ass fairy boy? Did your boyfriend say you were too rough last time? Do you even know how to fuck a woman's ass little boy?" Morrigan baited me.

I pulled back then slammed hard into her ass driving her shoulders against the hardwood floor. Bamm, Bamm, BAMM her chin fit the floor as I pounded her ass deep and hard. Sliding out I mashed her anus, and pounded my cock deep and slapped her cunt with my heavy balls.

"Now you're a man! A conquering chieftain fucking the phony king's wife and then his daughters deep in their ass. Grunting your pleasure down their backside. Burying your thick cock deep where they shit then blasting your hot cum deep into their bowels. That's the man I need. The strong man with powerful thrusts and hot thick ropes of cum!" Morrigan growled.

I pounded away at her ass. Sweat dripped off my head to wet her back. She grunted each time I went balls deep and moaned when I pulled all out, only to growl when my cockhead plowed through her asshole. The big 'O' I left behind each time I pulled out was stuffed with my thick cock when I pushed back in.

"Come on Zach, pound my ass like an animal. Be the alpha Irish wolfhound marking his bitch. Own my ass! Slap it till it turns red. Stir your hot cum deep in your loins and blast my ass full. Be a man! Pound my aaassssss!" Morrigan moaned.

As commanded I slapped her ass over and over until it turned bright red. My balls slammed her pussy each time I shoved my cock in deep. Morrigan pushed back hard with her ass to match my shoving my cock forward. This being the third time I was lasting a long time but soon felt my balls begin to firm. A pressure deep within me started to build. I began to grunt with each deep thrust of my aching cock.

"Yes Zach, give it to me. Give me your hot thick cum. Shoot your cum deep down my ass. Ram your thick long cock deep down and blast away," Morrigan growled as she pulsed her ass chute hard on my cock.

"Here it is bitch," I growled as I pulled her hips hard against me and seated the root of my cock against her the crack of her ass. My dick was in deep as my dickhead swelled and out pulsed seven, eight, nine ropes of my hot thick cum. I felt the pulses rush up my dick from deep within me and explode out my dickhead. I kept my cock in deep until the shots were done then stroked my dick back and forth within her ass. My dickhead knot was getting treated to her hot tight ass chute.

I pulled my dick out and saw the big wet 'O' I had been pounding. Suddenly I saw a blue mist begin to flow out my dickhead. Morrigan quickly spun around and captured my thick cock in her mouth. Her lips tightened at my dickhead and she began to suck. I felt myself getting weaker and weaker. She reached behind me and shoved fingers up my ass and massaged my man knot deep inside. I felt myself shoot more cum out my dick and the weakness intensified. I had to hold onto her shoulders or I would have collapsed.

Morrigan pulled me down onto her and cradled my head upon her breasts. "Rest for a bit my Chieftain it will soon be all over." She moved my lips to a full nipple and I latched on. "Feed from me Zach for one last time. I'll feed you just enough strength to get you home and put to bed. Now feed once more," she softly chanted to me as she switched me to her other tit. Again the taste of mead and honey invigorated me slightly.

All too soon Morrigan got me up into a chair and dressed me. She just threw a shift over herself and she helped me to her car. She parked and helped me into my house. She walked me to my bedroom and stripped me again. She dropped her shift to be naked again and took her panties from my back pocket. She opened her legs wide and pushed those panties up into her pussy. She left them there as she helped my get settled in my bed. She pulled her panties out and held them to my face and I inhaled deeply. She then dropped them in my lap. "Let them find my panties in your hands and there won't be the need for an autopsy," she laughed.

Morrigan reached for my laptop and told me to put my final instructions and financial arrangements in an email for my lawyer and sons. She kissed me deeply and dressed. Before she walked out she told me she would enjoy meeting my sons and grandsons at the funeral. She told me not to be concerned as she will watch over my family and the daughters I had fathered throughout all time. She leaned in bewitching me with those blue eyes then with one final deep kiss she was gone.

With my final strength I put my end of life in order and wrote this encounter down and emailed it to my lawyer to be sent to my eldest son ten years after my death. I have made love to some of the best women on earth; daughters and mothers, wives and singles, nieces and aunts and cousins. Most of them I gave daughters, to the others immense pleasure. All in all it had been a great life and I am ready to go.

12