Zara's Downfall

Story Info
Posh White girl submits to Black Rival.
4.2k words
4.32
170.6k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,486 Followers

Zara Brownliss brought her horse to a steady halt and demurely dismounted him. Carefully she tied his reigns to the nearby fence and took a few moments to pat his neck and speak to him before finally finding the resolve to turn away and begin the half mile or so walk to a clearing between two clumps of large trees at the far end of the field. This was the very extremity of her father's estate and she was sure no one would observe her way out here from the family mansion.

As she strode across the cut straw field she looked every inch the wealthy, sexy young woman she was. Her riding hat, crop and tight jodhpurs accentuated her every move. The long blonde hair hung down almost to her perfect ass in a long pony tail. But her face betrayed that something was not right. She was stern and severe looking, nervous perhaps, which was unusual as she was such a cocksure, arrogant girl, perceiving herself and acting like she was a cut above anyone else.

Her footsteps faltered just as she entered the gap between the trees and spotted the girl waiting on her. Naomi was a black teenager, 18, the same as Zara. But she came from the estate in the nearby city and had nowhere near the advantages that Zara had had. Naomi was a slim, tall girl, her own hair pulled back to a severe ponytail. She was clad in white strappy top and denim cut off shorts. She glared at Zara with undisguised hatred and resentment. Just looking at the blonde's expensive clothing and this mass of land her father owned made her hate Zara even more. Zara came to a stop twenty feet in front of Naomi as she noticed Naomi's little gang of friends hanging out under the trees on the left hand side of the clearing, they were all black skinned too and Zara suppressed a shudder at all these trashy niggers on her fathers land because of her.

Naomi pointed to the right and a tree stump with a milk crate balance upon it , above it hung a white rope tied, very clearly in a noose. It was waiting for Zara. Zara stared at it and tried to hide her mounting fear. Naomi, harsh voice cut across the field to reach the blonde.

"Your decision blondie. You know the rules. What is it to be?"

Time stood still for Zara and she looked at the noose and imagined stepping on that crate and pulling the rope around her young neck. Then she stared at Naomi, god how she hated that black bitch! Then she came to a decision and slowly she walked towards Naomi and just as she reached her she dropped submissively to her knees and bent her head down and humiliatingly kissed each of Naomi's dirty, white trainers.

Naomi's friends called out insults and cheered as Zara did this but Naomi made no move or sign until she spoke coolly.

"Coward! I knew you would not have the nerve. Anyway, it's all good. Take all your clothes off and chuck them over there."

It had been a long time since Zara had ever obeyed another female, certainly her mother and tutors were treated with little above disdain. But with little argument Zara obeyed Naomi and stood up then took off every stitch of clothing she was wearing until she was naked before her enemy. Naomi pointed to a fresh cow shit just off to her side on the field.

"On your knees and place your face in that!"

Zara stared down at the brown, part crusty thing at her feet and grimaced. But she knew this was her life now, she had made the choice. That hateful nigger standing over her now owned Zara Brownliss mind body and soul. The blonde slowly dropped to her knees and again bent her beautiful, white face forward until she felt the crust of the cow shit on her nose. Conscious of Naomi standing over her Zara then pushed further until her lips were in it, then her forehead and her eyelashes in the filth. Then with all the self control she could must she began to run her face back and forth then up and down in the shit.

*

Zara and Naomi were members of a teenage girl Fight Club. Both, despite coming from opposite ends of the social spectrum, were two of the most important and respected members. In the Club it did not matter whether you came from a poor housing estate or from the richest family in the Borough, just that you were willing to fight other girls and abide by the Club rules.

But their social status did drive a wedge between them from the first. Both were very good fighters and racked up plenty of victories. Both were also inherently racist and enjoyed nothing more than a win over a black girl (in Zara's case) or a win over a white girl ( in Naomi's case). To an experienced observer it was obvious the two Alpha females were on a collision course. They quickly developed a rivalry that turned into a feud. But they avoiding fighting for long enough, contenting themselves with destroying the others friends and gang members. And when their inevitable collision took place it came with the highest of stakes.

It was a submission only fight. The loser would have to submit to the other. Would have to quit and give up, the ultimate humiliation that either could suffer having to surrender to their great rival. But that wasn't enough. Both insisted that they could never submit to the other, they could not imagine ever being able to surrender in those circumstances. The odds were increased when Zara suggested that Naomi could become her slave afterwards, Naomi took it as a stipulation and insisted the reverse would be the case should she win. So the forfeit was made in full view of the rest of the Club. The loser of the fight must not only submit to lose the fight but must then become the winners slave.

"I'd rather hang myself than be your slave!"

Retorted Zara in her snottiest, posh accented voice.

"Bitch, I will give you that option!" snarled Naomi in return.

And so after a long, gruelling battle that saw both girls stripped naked it was Zara who eventually had to quit and submit to her hated rival. The defeat had shattered the blonde. She lost all her confidence and bravado and when Naomi demanded that they meet in the assigned field one week later Zara had agreed feebly. Which led to the situation unfolding in the field that quiet Saturday afternoon.

*

After a minute of pushing Zara's face into the cow pat Naomi finally lifted her foot and allowed the blonde to raise her head out of the shit. She slowly looked up and Naomi couldn't help but laugh at the mess the usually immaculate Zara was in.

"I guess I should help you wash that off bitch. Lie on your back!"

Looking up with shit crusted on her face Zara moved her feet and sat on her ass then lay down flat on her back in the grass. She saw Naomi roll her skirt up around her waist then step out of a skimpy thong then squat down over Zara's head, just inches from her face.

"Ain't never pissed on a rich, white girl before, think I'm gonna enjoy it!"

Zara closed her eyes just as the yellow stuff burst forth from between the black thighs and splashed violently right between her eyes. She could hear Naomi's friends crying out and cheering in the background and she tried to focus on that rather than what she was submitting to here.

The piss flowed right down Zara's messed up face, washing off some of the cow shit but in fact it was in some ways worse as the piss seemed to get everywhere, seeping into her eyes, her ears, her nose and her mouth, The taste and smell strong and pungent and filthy. Finally Naomi was done and she peered down in amusement at her supine rival before producing a dog collar and leash and snapping it around the blonde girl's neck. She sorted it out then tugged on it so Zara came up and onto her knees.

"Let's finish your wash bitch, come on crawl after me."

She tugged hard on the leash and began to lead Zara like a dog across the field toward the trough of water at the gate.

As Zara crawled across the field she realised the strangest thing - she was sexually aroused! She could not credit it, so far all that she had endured had been embarrassing, humiliating and degrading. That she could be submitting to such a creature as the nigger with the other end of the dog leash was unthinkable to her. And yet she was aroused, wet between the legs. Could being a loser be a turn on to her? Could it be the act of complete submission. She couldn't fathom it, could not process it in her brain, but there was no denying it. Oh how she hoped that Naomi and her cackling friends did not discover this.

As they moved across the field Naomi took great pleasure explaining that the dog collar had until very recently belonged to and been around the neck of her brothers pitbull. It was easy for Zara to believe, it stank of dog and hair was stuck all around it to rub and brush at the delicate neck of the blonde.

Zara finally made it to the old, rusting water trough and immediately turned her nose up as she looked into the dark, murky gloop that resided in it. Naomi unclipped the leash and collar and pointed into the depths of the water.

"Wash it off bitch, get your head right in there and get all that cow shit off!"

Zara looked down at her own reflection and did not recognise the girl staring back at her. She had changed since the loss in the fight, she was no longer confident but now she saw, and knew, she was weak and pathetic. Acknowledging this she bowed her head down and plunged it into the filthy water. It was cold and disgusting, she could feel floaters in her hair and it certainly did not clean much of the shit off her face.

When her head came up Naomi looked at her and sneered, loving the state the normally perfect blonde was now in, and loving even more the feeling of complete dominance she was enjoying over her erstwhile rival.

"Here use these to wipe the rest off then dip yourself in again."

She handed Zara her own blouse and timidly the rich girl accepted it then used it as a cloth to wipe her face. Without comment once she was done she dunked her head into the cold water once more. She emerged dripping, coughing with her hair saturated and plastered to her scalp but the shit was gone and Naomi was happy enough to snap the collar and leash back in place and start walking Zara over to where the gaggle of Naomi's friends stood.

Naomi dropped the leash and left Zara kneeling there while she joined her friends in a semi circle staring at the naked, wet blonde girl.

"You are clearly getting off on being treated like this bitch so why don't you finish the job, I want you to masturbate and make yourself cum!"

Zara knelt there and risked a look at Naomi but the glare she got in return was enough to convince her not to delay any further. The rich, blonde burned with shame and humiliation as she reached her right hand down and buried her fingers into the mound between her legs while the cackling niggers laughed and made all sorts of crude, debasing comments.

"That's it you cracker ho!"

"Yeah, you know you want to get off being dominated by us niggers, don't you?"

"Found your level whitie!"

She could not quite believe how wet she was, she was soaking and her fingers rubbed rapidly over her slippery nub and lips and she screwed her eyes shut and tried imagined something else but the only image she could get was of Naomi standing over her smirking like she now owned Zara.

She was so close to climaxing when Naomi barked out harshly.

"Stop! I said stop bitch!"

It took every bit of self control Zara had left to tear her own fingers away from her pussy, her eyes filled with tears at the frustration and she willed Naomi to tell her to continue.

"Aww! What a shame! Did you want to cum? Well too bad cunt! I decide that now. The only way you are going to cum now bitch is with a black cock buried in that tight, white snatch. The good news for you though is that there's a nice big strap on in the glove compartment of my car down by the road. So what I want you to do slut is crawl down there and bring it back between your teeth like a nice, obedient doggie bringing it's master a stick."

Zara only took a few seconds to roll over and get onto all fours and start crawling away from the crowd of mocking black girls. She thought she would be glad of a few minutes away from their presence but after she had crawled ten feet or so they started to follow her, watching her white ass wiggle as she moved. Worse still when Zara got to the edge of the field she came face to face with the barbed wire fence that ran the length of it and beyond that a large patch of stinging nettles and some thistles before seeing Naomi's blue car on the track beyond that.

Zara stopped before the fence and gave a whimper as she looked back at Naomi.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Go and get that fucking strap on before I go off the idea!"

It was not an easy journey but Zara made it. She had resolved in her mind that she would prove herself here in this clearing this afternoon. She had made the challenge, she had accepted the risks that came with it so she would live with the consequences, whatever they may be and not complain. Perhaps then she would learn, she thought, either not to take such challenges on next time never to submit. She hated herself for submitting, she deserved this punishment, she wanted it, it would make her stronger in the future. Each look at her gloating opponent made her hate herself a little more and determined that she should pay full penance for her weakness in the contest. She felt she deserved this humiliation.

Returning from her journey with a large dildo (attached to a harness) grasped between her teeth she burned with the embarrassment of doing this and imagining how truly pathetic she was. Strangely too, she was somewhat aroused by her submissive actions, though she attributed that to being made to play with herself earlier by Naomi.

"What an obedient little bitch!"

Condescended Naomi as she lifted her strap on from Zara's mouth and patted her on the head like she was congratulating a dog on fetching a stick that had been thrown.

"Now turn around and I'll take you doggy style seeing as you so resemble a canine."

Zara did as she was told, little realising that with every order obeyed a little bit more of her proud ego disappeared.

The plastic cock that now jutted out from Naomi's crotch was as black and menacing as the girl itself. It was ten inches long and a couple wide and looked perfectly in place on the ebony warrior. Naomi slapped Zara's white ass hard then dropped to her knees behind her and thrust her finger between Zara's thighs and into her wet pussy. She was soaking. Naomi leaned forward and hissed in Zara's ear so the others couldn't hear.

"You want this don't you bitch? You want it inside you so bad. Well you can get it, but you're going to have to beg for it You are going to have to beg for this big, black bad boy inside you. Go on, beg for it, humiliate youself, Make all my friends believe that you are a dirty, nasty, nympho racist and I promise I'll make you cum harder than you have ever before."

Naomi sneered as she leaned back then rubbed her plastic forward across Zara's clit to tease her but she would go no further unless the rich white girl debased herself further. After a few moments and an internal battle in her mind Zara spoke up, loud enough that everybody in the clearing could hear her.

"Fuck me with your fucking black cock! I want you nigger cock inside me! Please! I am begging you Mistress! Fuck me!"

As a verbal submission it was enough for Naomi but she had one more surprise for her new sex slave as she pulled back her dildo then plunged it forward, not into Zara's soaking wet pussy but straight into her tight, white asshole. Naomi grasped Zara's blonde hair tightly and jerked her head part way round so she could see her enemy's face as she was anally penetrated. She released it after a few moments and got right down to the task of fucking the snobby little slut as hard as she could in the middle of her own father's land. Naomi was a powerful girl with plenty of leg muscles and strength and she fairly ploughed forward until Zara's arms gave way and she just lay on her face as she was anally taken. Finally Naomi withdrew her cock and moved around to lift up Zara's head by her hair and presented it to her lips.

"Lick it clean and I promise it'll go in that throbbing hot, wet pussy next."

It was in Zara's mouth almost before the last word was out of Naomi's. Zara grimaced at the taste of her own ass and shit but she sucked it clean none the less. The sexual tension of the past hour or so had overcome the teenager now, she needed release and did not care at what cost it came.

This brought howls of derision from the watching crowd of Naomi's friends, seeing the stuck up blonde bitch so easily reduced to this shit eating submissive was a real tonic for them and each wished they had a weak willed white girl to service them like that.

Naomi finally pulled the plastic cock from Zara's lips and ordered the blonde to roll over onto her back and spread her legs because she was now going to get what she so desperately wanted. Naomi and her cock got in between her milky white thighs and once more teased her by rubbing the length of the dildo up and down Zara's wet clit.

"Come on cracker, beg me for it again, humiliate yourself and I'll give you the fucking of your spoilt bitch life! Tell me how much you want black cock inside you!"

A week, a day, even an hour ago Zara could never in a million years imagined this. Her laying there, broken and pathetic and begging to be treated like the dirtiest slut imaginable.

"Yes! I need you big, black cock. Please! I need it! Fuck me with it. Give me your black dick!"

Naomi smiled and adjusted her position and slid her plastic phallus into and up Zara's tight white, shaven snatch until it was all the way inside her and their faces were inches apart. Naomi held it there, deeply penetrating her foe before very carefully spitting right between Zara's eyes.

"Oh you're going to get it bitch! You're going to get more black cock than a stuck up cunt like you can ever handle!"

And with that Naomi drew the dildo back out of Zara almost all the way then lunged forward hard and fucked her and proceeded to start pumping hard in and out of her piece of white fuckmeat.

With Naomi looming over her while fucking her Zara was unable to see the two cars that pulled up and the eight coloured youths that got out and jumped the fence to congregate with Naomi's friends that were watching the two girls rut in the field. She barely heard them, Zara was now in some zoned out place, completely submissive and defeated and intent on obeying whatever her Black Mistress told her to do.

Naomi heard them though and knew the last part of her plan was now in place, yes this blonde slut would be getting a whole lot of black cock very soon indeed.

*

"The final part of your debt to me will only be paid once you fall pregnant and give birth to a nice, black child."

Zara looked up at Naomi, her blue eyes wide in shock , her mouth stuffed with the strap on that was pretty much fresh from her satisfied and climaxed pussy.

"To that end slave, you will, from now on only fuck black men. And you will not be choosy, if a brother wants you then you will give yourself to him, understand? You've earned this with your defeat, it's time you paid the penalty for years of racism and snobbery cunt!"

With the plastic phallus still between her lips Zara dumbly nodded obediently and when it was withdrawn and Naomi stepped to the side Zara stared at the line of black men that stood before her.

"Fuck her boys, any hole you want but make sure your baby makers end up the cracker slut's cunt, OK?"

Zara knelt there and watched as the guys walked towards her. She had only been with a couple of guys before (both rich, white and with prospects) and now here she was nothing but meat for a black, gang bang. Before she knew it the first guy was at her and slapping a very large cock against the posh girl's face. She made to say something but the minute her mouth opened he shoved it inside and started to face fuck her. His slimy balls were soon on her chin and she was gagging on the length of his massive member as two more black dicks appeared and started to get slapped against her face. Naomi and her girlfriends were at the fence now, having a drink and watching the action unfold. More than one girl was jealous of Zara because there was a hell of an amount of cock going there.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,486 Followers
12