Zero Day Exploited Priyanka Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't give me enough time in the shower. I have to leave in for twenty minutes and I don't have time for that."

Silly girl, you should have said something! Go back to the shower and put your conditioner in and then come straight back. You will wait your twenty minutes in here.

An hour later her long black hair was smooth and shiny and as silky as it had ever been, full of the scent of jasmine. The time spent on her hair had given her something else to focus on, allowing her to ignore the yearnings of her body. Now, not only was she hungry, but naughty thoughts were also returning. Fortunately the dining hall was still open. He had her go to lunch and bring back a second serving for dinner. She returned, placed the food in the refrigerator, put on the collar and stripped for him.

Let's get you situated. Feet up.

She put her feet up on the desk on either side of the laptop, causing herself to tilt back in her chair. She knew how lascivious the image must be for him, with her totally exposed and wearing a dog collar.

Open your petals for me.

She frowned as another wave of humiliation washed over her but reached down and opened herself for him.

Now, pet, last night you were getting a little pushy

"I'm just so horny, I need to come. It actually hurts!"

Horniness is fine, but I don't like your whining. It's beneath you.

"I really need to come, please, I can't go to class tomorrow feeling like this, I'd be a wreck!"

You have a young, beautiful body. You just need to learn how to control your pussy.

"I just want to come. Please, I'm so horny, I've never gone this long without an orgasm, and last night was just horrible!"

I know. You don't know how cute you looked when I told you to stop. However, I and I alone decide when you can come.

She pouted at him.

So, give me the name of a guy on campus you like.

"I...well, Sam is hot."

From your study group? You like him?

"I mean yeah, he's cute and nice. He's really smart, but I think he may have a girlfriend."

I want you to make up a story about you seducing Sam and giving him a blowjob.

"What?"

Make up a story. You know yourself, you know him. So where do you meet him?

"I...uh...at Sander's hall?"

Good. Play with your breasts. Go on.

Pri started to awkwardly spin a tale about meeting Sam. He was always nice to her, just a nice guy, so she could imagine a scenario playing out. She sat in her dimly lit room and played with her breasts as she imagined asking him to a secluded study nook. She figured she would be wearing her blue blouse and her red bra with a front clasp for easy access. She knew guys loved boobs and that he would want to touch them. As she went on she imagined him getting aroused and getting more physical with her. She allowed him to take off her top and he started kissing her neck.

Hold that thought. Stay in that moment with Sam as you touch your pussy.

She nodded and started to caress her clit while squirming in seat, imagining Sam's hot kisses on her neck. Harsh beeps from the computer snapped her out of her moment.

Okay, that's enough for now!

Pri reluctantly pulled her hand away and brought it back to her chest. She continued with her story, now panting hard, as she imagined reaching down to find him completely hard. She channeled her memory of a naughty story she had read and tried to mimic the heroine as she seduced her prey.

"Would you like me suck your dick?" she breathed huskily.

Say his name while you repeat that and touch yourself.

She did, repeating the line several times as she rubbed herself. He made her stop too soon, and she continued her story. She finished by having him cum in her mouth and she swallowed.

It would be better for him if you gave him the choice of where to cum.

Pri modified her story, asking him where he wanted to cum.

"Hey Sam, where do you want to cum? My mouth? My face? My breasts? It your choice sweety."

Nice. Repeat that while touching yourself.

She was on the verge of an orgasm when he stopped her.

Now play with your breasts.

She did, staring aimlessly at the screen as she squirmed in her chair. Her video player opened, and a movie started playing. It was of her telling her story, spread open for the camera and looking like a total whore.

Now, I want you to know that if you do not follow my instructions, this video gets emailed out.

"No, please don't!"

I won't. Touch yourself, but do not come. If you come, I will send this out.

"I won't, I promise," she said and started to touch herself.

In no time she was approaching an orgasm. With the video of her humiliating herself on the screen, she forced herself to stop with a whimper.

Now, pet, slap your pussy and say 'bad pussy'

Pri gave herself a tentative smack on her super sensitive flesh.

No, harder. Slap it.

She slapped herself, hard, causing her to jump.

"Bad pussy!"

Again. Again. Again. Again.

Five times she smacked herself between her legs, five times she said her line. Pain shot through her body with each slap. Her legs were trembling when she finished, her breathing ragged.

Good pet. You are learning to put your pussy in it's place. I control you, and you control it. Right?

"Yes?"

Yes what?

"You control me, and I control my pussy.

Good pet. Put your feet down. Play with your breasts. Let's pick another story for you to read.

Pri went back to Literotica and picked the Sci-Fi category, hoping to find something she could enjoy. She noticed the 'Contest Winners' heading and picked the top one. The story was incredible and had such a sweet plot. The sex was once again scorching. Only half way through the story her hand fell to her pussy and she started to touch herself. The chat window came up.

Keep touching yourself, but remember what happens if you come! She nodded numbly, unsure if she could stop. When you feel you are about to come, stop and slap your bad pussy 5 times.

She circled her bean repeatedly until she could take no more and pulled her hand back. She took a few breaths to steel herself and then started to slap her pussy, telling it it was bad. When she finished she was shaking and it took a few minutes for her to get her head back in order. She started touching her breasts again and reading the story. When she finished she was so turned on she could barely think.

Touch yourself. Stop before you come.

"Please let me come," she begged.

Not just yet, my sweet.

Pri nodded glumly and started the torture. Her body was so worked up it took only minutes to get her to the brink of orgasm. She pushed herself to edge but pulled away at the last moment, her body convulsing in confusion.

Now get an ice cube and cool yourself off.

Pri was a wreck as she dragged the ice cube around her inflamed pussy. Her body was in open war with her mind, screaming for release. The only thing that was holding her back was the knowledge of the consequences of going too far. When the ice cube had melted, he had her get up and follow a yoga video. She was grateful for the pause, the constant arousal and denial were driving her mad. She could almost feel her sanity cracking under the strain. When she was finished she felt a little more centered. Next, oddly, he had her tape her cell phone to the beam at the foot of her bed, with the face of the phone covered by the beam.

Back in front of her computer, he took her to a porn site selected an old Girls Gone Wild movie. He had her play with her breasts as the video played. Pri gaped at the antics of the girls. Surely they all had to be drunk, right? She couldn't believe how eager they all were to expose themselves for just a t-shirt! And the cameraman always made sure they agreed to allow him to use the footage. She couldn't take her eyes off the screen, it was like watching a car crash. One of the girls masturbated for the camera. Later, two cute girls, claiming they had never been with another girl, had sex with each other. She couldn't help but imagine herself in their position. Yes, she had masturbated for her blackmailer, but that was different. Although, if that video every got out, convincing people she had been blackmailed would be impossible. The video ended with a teaser for the next episode, again with a series of girls happily flashing their tits for the camera.

Did you enjoy that video

"That was crazy!"

Which was your favorite scene?

"I don't know...the one where the girl touched herself?"

You are much prettier that her. Pri smiled at the compliment. What kind of girl would do that on camera for a stranger?

"A naughty girl."

Are you a naughty girl?

"No, I...yes? Well, you're making me a naughty girl. All this porn you're making me watch, the stories you make me read. You're awful!"

I'm just getting you out of your shell. Let's set your alarm, don't want a repeat of last week. Pri's heart soared at that demand. He really was going let her come! She quickly turned her alarm on. Do you have a ruler? Get it out. Good. Okay, get your feet up on the desk. Touch yourself, but don't come.

She reached down and found herself already wet. In minutes she was racing towards her long denied release. She stopped herself just before coming, wondering what the next order would be.

Bend over your bed and spank yourself with your ruler while saying I'm a naughty girl

Pri shook her head before following his directions. She bent over her bed and whacked her butt with the ruler. She looked back at the laptop to see a new line on the screen.

No, silly, harder. I better see a mark across your bottom this time.

She took a breath and prepared herself. The angle was really awkward, but she managed to lay on a hard strike, enough for it to sting so much she hopped.

Aren't you forgetting your line?

"Oh, I'm a naughty girl."

Good. Ten more times, look at your cell phone.

Pri had completely forgotten about her cell and she turned to face it, angled across her bed. She struck herself as hard as she could, causing her to jump in pain. After she had landed the ten strikes, she rubbed her cheeks to soothe the pain. She checked herself out in the mirror and saw a series of red stripes on her butt. She positioned herself in front of the laptop.

"Ow, is this what you wanted to see?" she said, still rubbing her butt to take the sting out.

Yes, that was good. Get out a bottle of water and put it on your nightstand. Okay, naughty girl's choice. You want to read a story or watch a video?

"Story?"

Bring one up, your choice.

She had enjoyed her last story she brought it up and opened a few of the stories listed as similar. She settled one when he interrupted.

Okay, put the laptop on the bed. No, where your pillow is. Lay on your belly facing me. Good. Now bring your knees up to your chest. Fold your pillow in half and put it between your legs. Enjoy your story. You are allowed to come, but stay in this position.

Pri's heart leapt when she read his last words. She started to rock her hips and was rewarded by the gentle pressure of her pillow on her clit. She started to read while rocking her hips. Paragraphs flew by, the scenes getting hotter as she rubbed herself against her pillow. She had never done anything like this, always had used her hand, and this new position wasn't working. No matter what she tried, she couldn't get enough pressure in the right spot to push her over the edge. The pillow was just too soft and yielding to do anything more than drive her crazy. She finished the story unfulfilled, her orgasm as elusive as ever.

"Please, can I touch myself?" she begged hoarsely.

Not enough what you're doing?

"No, it's just tickling my, please!"

Soon, my pet. Let's watch some pictures. Continue to grind.

A slide show started and pictures of naked girls scrolled past, couples having sex, girls giving blowjobs. Pri was calling out a 'yes' to almost all of them, her hips humping away on the pillow. Another instruction came in.

Put the water bottle in the fold of the pillow.

Pri immediately felt the difference. The hard water bottle gave her folded pillow much more substance. She stared at the screen as pictures scrolled by, her hip rocking wildly, and finally she started to come. It was unlike any orgasm she had ever had, starting so slowly she wasn't even sure it was happening. The additional pressure had pushed her over the edge, but so softly that there wasn't a sharp crest, just a blossoming wave of pleasure that wiped her mind out. She held on to her sheets for dear life as her orgasm rolled and rolled and rolled through her.

Finally she could take no more and flopped over to her side, one hand rubbing her clit while plunging two fingers from the other into her sopping pussy. Even in the throes of her orgasm this focused assault drove her higher as she thrashed on the bed, milking her young body for all the pleasure she could take. She couldn't seem to stop herself, her long period of denial forcing her to continue to come, even as her clit grew sensitive and then painful. Eventually she had had all she could take and collapsed in a breathless heap on the bed, twitching as aftershocks rocked her. Her dazed eyes finally drifted over to her laptop.

Sleep well, my pet. You deserve it.

Chapter 4 may be coming in the Spring.