Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Chu watched Mei's shapely ass bouncing swiftly on his now-slimy cock. The firm thickness of his penis vanished with a satisfying squelch in the Chinese girl's aroused womanhood. Indeed, Chu found himself doubly horny thanks to the slurping, smacking licks and sucks of Xia with her face pressed against Mei's crotch, though from his vantage point it was hard to see it. Now and then Xia's tongue strayed too low, grazing Chu's bulging shaft with a heavenly, maddening stroke.

Chu leaned over, watching Xia's ministrations as he felt himself building to a mind-erasing orgasm. "That's it, bitch. Suck her clit. Make her come so hard for us!" Chu shouted. The van lurched over a particularly bad bump, making Chu's pelvis fly upward and impale Mei's aching cunt so fiercely he could hear her sudden gasp of shock.

Huang exploded in Mei's mouth, making her nearly gag as he gripped her head and skull fucked her. His penis twitched madly inside her mouth until he pulled out, long strings of cum swaying from her lips as she struggled to swallow the rest.

"Xia..." Mei groaned, looking down at her best friend's face pressed tight against her sex, licking away like a cunt-munching lesbian whore. Mei wanted to say thank you almost, knowing that these might be their last moments together. She had heard some of the brutal things the men were saying, and knew that Wenzhu was in the driver's seat. In this single moment though, and completely unaware of the libido-enhancing drugs coursing through her veins, Mei found it hard to care.

That was when the orgasm tore through her, and Mei's hands clasped the back of Xia's head, clenching her hands in the girl's feathery soft hair. She scooted her clit forward into her best friend's tongue even as she still rode Chu's angry cock. Mei felt Xia lapping hungrily at the juices spurting down Chu's shaft, and then Xia's eyes widened as she felt that shaft stiffen, thickening as jism coursed from the sperm-making factory of his testicles up through his rigid length, exploding in Mei's cream-soaked pussy.

"AAAHHHH take it bitch. I bet one of my sperm is going to pierce an egg and plant a baby in your womb," Chu growled. "Not that you'll live long enough to give birth to it."

Xia sat back on her haunches, watching with horrified fascination as Chu's softening prick slipped free of Mei's tainted snatch. The creamy-breasted girl moaned as cum began immediately escaping in thick streams, dripping all the way to the van's floor. It pooled and congealed in a glistening mess. Saigo grabbed Xia by the nape of the neck, urging the slender girl to the floor.

"Lick up my friend's cum. ALL of it, bitch. And make it noisy. Show that you appreciate tasting his seed. It's seed you aren't worthy of, little cunt!" Xia groaned in protest but obeyed, her tongue vacuuming up the nasty cum on the van floor. When she'd licked it clean she then rose up again to press her mouth into Mei's tainted pussy, licking out the damp folds and tasting the bizarre mix of salty cum and sweet cunt-cream.

Suddenly the van lurched to a halt, and a deadly voice spoke in cold tones from the driver's seat.

"We're here," Wenzhu said. "Hurry up and finish with them, my brothers. It's time to dispose of these worthless cunts, and then the brothels await. I'll pay top dollar to buy all of you some real pussy as a reward for helping me get a final revenge on these two."

Only Saigo's manhood was still hard, after expending his last load of jism. The swarthy man began fucking Xia from behind, his shaft fitting snugly into her slick cunt while she still tongued Mei's sex. Mei groaned as Chu put her in a head lock.

"Shall I strangle the bitch now?"

"No, wait. Let me finish getting off in her friend. Let her enjoy a few last licks inside her pussy," Saigo said with a dark chuckle, his pelvis ramming forward as his cock vanished inside Xia's tainted snatch. Xia glanced over her shoulder, her eyes shining with her fear.

"You said...you said you would spare us," she moaned, ashamed at how good his cock felt as it tore through her pussy with yet another brutal shove.

"You don't say? I'm a criminal, bitch. I've done all kinds of horrible things. What makes you think lying is beneath me?" he laughed, his testicles slapping against her thighs as he stroked her core. His hands grasped her hair, pulling her head back as she moaned, her tits jiggling with the force of his savage fucks. Mei leaned forward to give Xia a wet, sloppy kiss...and her hands strayed to caress Xia's supple breasts one last time.

"I'm sorry, babe. I love you," Mei whispered.

Saigo's groan previewed his gushing cock, seed spewing into Xia's tight hole, and excess oozing from her wet slit as he drew back, his cock finally soft and limp. "Aaahhh. Good enough," he said. "Now that's what I call a true farewell fuck." Xia squealed as he put her in a head lock.

"Shall we, brothers?"

*****

But just then they heard the sound of another engine. Another vehicle was approaching, and from the tense looks exchanged between all the men, Xia guessed that this hadn't been part of their plan.

"Who the fuck is that? I'll go check it out," Wenzhu grumbled. He flipped his shirt over the holstered handgun attached to his belt and stepped out of the van.

Tense seconds passed. The sound of feet crunching on gravel was followed by the sound of a distant voice shouting greetings. The exchange of voices grew heated. Definitely an argument, Xia realized. Sounds of a scuffle then. The wet slap of fists slamming into tissue or bones.

A few seconds later the back doors of the van swung wide. A young man with an angular face, lively brown eyes and an ever-present smirk on his mouth crossed his arms, scratching his chin thoughtfully. A Caucasian man in a ski mask with an assault rifle stood to the smirking man's right, and the gun was trained on Saigo and his men.

"Hello there. Sorry to interrupt your fun. I'm Shen Yongkang, and these two girls are my property now. Father has consented to them being in my care, notwithstanding Wenzhu's...complaints," he said with a wry laugh. He rubbed his left hand absently, as if it had just spent a decent amount of time rearranging Wenzhu's face. Xia wanted to throw her arms around this young man who seemed to be their savior. She exchanged a hopeful glance with Mei. Was it actually possible that this nightmare might be almost over?

With obvious reluctance the men allowed Shen to help the two naked girls from the van. He guided them over to what appeared to be his own private limo, sleek and stereotypical black. "Please, ladies, hop in."

While Shen finished smoothing over any ruffled feathers with the goons, Xia and Mei admired the plush furnishings of the limousine's interior.

"What the hell's going on?" Mei whispered. Xia could only raise her eyebrows and shrug.

"As if I know?"

Tears abruptly brimmed in Mei's eyes as she gave Xia a tender hug. "I can't believe we're still alive. I thought for sure we were dead."

Xia nodded but she stayed serious, not letting emotions carry her away. Mei always wore her heart on her sleeve. Not so with Xia, and with good reason. Sometimes it was the only way to survive. The taller girl leaned over to whisper in Mei's ear.

"I want you to follow my lead. We aren't free yet. We don't know if this Shen guy is any better than his father, and until we do...I suggest we try to please him." The look in Xia's eye was unmistakable. Mei opened her mouth to argue, but no sound would come. Finally her shoulders slumped, as if she understood the wisdom in her best friend's approach.

A few seconds later Shen slid into the back seat between them before settling down and telling his driver, "Back to Beijing please. Take us to the People's National Indoor Stadium." A confused look passed between Mei and Xia. Why was he taking them there of all places? Time was of the essence though, and Xia didn't plan on wasting any. She began unbuckling Shen's belt. "Please, Master, let us show you proper appreciation for saving us," she said huskily. The startled Shen managed to keep his smirk in place, but barely.

Good, I've surprised him, Xia thought. I might as well keep the bastard off balance. Xia already had his throbbing cock whipped out, her tongue swirling around the mons at the tip. Then she plunged her mouth down his shaft, sucking and moaning with lust for Shen's benefit. Shen sighed, his hands holding her hair back from her beautiful face so that she could slide her mouth up and down his cock that much more efficiently.

"Aahhh, you're quite the cocksucker. Xia, right? You...you have an odd way of saying thank you," Shen sighed.

"Please, Master. We will be so good to you. You've saved our lives," Mei chimed in. The creamy-skinned girl scooted close to Shen, kissing him passionately as her fingers began deftly unbuttoning his starched white dress shirt.

"Everything OK back there, Sir?" the limo driver asked. It was clear that he found the girls' apparent enthusiasm extremely suspect. Point of truth, Shen probably did too. But apparently the young man felt confident enough not to voice the fact out loud.

"All's fine, Gary. Just focus on the road. If you can..." Shen finished with a laugh. That laugh was cut off with a groan, though, as Xia's mouth formed a tight ring around his cock, slurping swiftly up and down, up, down, then bottoming out in his lap, her nose pressing into his pubic muff as she gurgled loudly.

"Mmm. Yes, uhhh ohhh oh MY. This is the best thank you anyone's ever given me," Shen said, his fingers sliding over to stroke Mei's slit, stirring her arousal as he broke off their kiss and watched the play of sensation mirrored on her cute face.

"Let me fuck him please," Mei said to her best friend. Xia tore her mouth off of the cock, slimy strings of pre-cum drooling from her lips and even down her chin. She licked her chops and wiped away the rest of the stickiness with her wrist.

"He's all yours, sweetie," she said with a seductive purr, sitting back and yanking Shen's pants down to his ankles.

Shen groaned anew when Mei straddled him, slowly guiding his cock to her petal-like labia, nudging the bulbous head at her opening as she locked gazes with him. "Ready for an even BETTER thank you, Master?"

Shen smirked more fully, but he did lick his lips with anticipation as Mei sank herself down on him, her snatch capturing his throbbing shaft until she was fully and properly stuffed with his cock. His smirk deepened as Mei hammered her cunt down to engulf his shaft again and again and again, the smacking of her cute bottom matching a rhythm to her croons, which formed a sweet music throughout the limousine as her wet pussy began to coat his shaft with her juices, the libido-enhancing drugs still strong in her system.

If only she knew where Shen was REALLY taking them. If only she knew that the 'stadium' was a place of depravity that made Zhou Yongkang's depredations seem tame by comparison. Shen's smirk deepened, but he enjoyed the drive. Why warn the girls beforehand? Seeing the shock on their faces would be so much more satisfying...

**********

THE END...OR...TO BE CONTINUED?

I hope you enjoyed the story. Feedback and comments much appreciated, even if it's just a simple 'I liked it' or 'You could have done X, Y or Z better.' Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12