Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two naked captives, fucked nearly senseless, were only dimly aware of the door to the bedroom opening and Shen's distinctive voice.

"What the hell? I said you could fuck them and be rough about it, not fuck them to death," Shen grumbled.

"Don't be so dramatic. They're breathing. No broken bones even," Vasquez replied with a dark chuckle.

"Fair enough." Shen let out an exasperated sigh. "Gary, it looks like you'll have to clean them up. Let them rest for an hour first though...then we need to get them down to the Lounge. We're already running late." Shen glanced down as his phone began to vibrate. He recognized the number. His father was getting impatient, damn it. It was already past time to present his new slaves...slaves whom Shen had failed to tell his father were the very same girls who had escaped his hotel room last night. Shen would have to stall him. Once his corrupt father saw these girls, there was no telling what he would do...

Zhou's temper was notorious, to put it lightly. Shen had to hope that he could play his cards right. Truth be told, he had no intention of ever releasing Xia and Mei. These two fine pussies would be HIS. They would make perfect additions to his harem of sex kittens. Their training had already begun, only they didn't yet know it.

The smirk on Shen's face deepened as he stared at the two prone bodies, each girl's pussy still glistening with the cum of multiple partners. What was ugliness to some was beautiful to Shen. If that made him sick and twisted, so be it. He was what he was.

*****

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you enjoyed the story. The fourth and final chapter will be coming soon. Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious.

Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~gaggedKitty