Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master!" Xia squeaked. "Please fuck me! I love your cock pummeling my submissive pussy. Aahhh!" Xia cried out as Shen viciously pinched the sore nipples on her recently pierced breasts. Xia moaned as Shen's cock stretched her aching pussy to its limits, the clitoral piercing sending her over the edge into yet another orgasm as she screamed and came, her nectar flooding Shen's plunging penis.

"Ahh, you little bitch! Coming for me so soon, and despite the pain of having your sore nipples manhandled. You truly are the perfect sex slave. Now here's a little present to remember me by until morning!" Shen growled, his cock twitching deep inside her, so eager to implant her with seed. As he pulled out, a stream of cum oozed out of her ruined pussy. Exhausted, Xia slumped over the table and awaited the next cruel cock.

*****

After several hours, with the lightening sky of predawn reigning in an up-above that neither Xia nor Mei could see, The Maiden had mostly emptied out. Clients had gone home to sleep off their acts of sexual depravity, and most of the slaves and been put away in their dungeon cells.

All except for a few. Two of Zhou's cronies was still torturing the husband-wife slave couple from earlier. They were forcing the brunette with the perfectly shaped and perky breasts named Staci to straddle progressively crueler sex machines. Each machine had been mounted on a wooden horse and sported a protruding rubberized shaft more obscene and viciously ribbed than the last. Staci's wrists were cuffed behind her back so that she had to position her pussy above each one with some awkwardness before plunging her sex downward.

Shen Yongkang watched with gathering lust as the slender brunette straddled her third shaft in the row of eight horses, sliding up and down it with desperation, moaning only partly for the enjoyment of her captors.

"She's enjoying herself now...but wait until we bust her cunt on some of the bigger cocks," one of the tormentors laughed. They had the woman's husband on a leash, his ankles shackled and his wrists also cuffed behind his back. Leaning in front of her, he was given permission to lave the young woman's clit with his tongue. Her moistening slit was soon sliding all the more easily on the fuck machine, and the sound of the machine drilling her made a deafening series of pumps, impaling her cunt with mindless and brutal efficiency.

"Beg for Jim to suck you, bitch. If you don't, we'll take away his privileges." To emphasize his point the unnamed captor stuck a shock-wand in Jim's side and the husband staggered, crying out in pain. After a few seconds, once he'd recovered, he leaned over again and began sucking hard on his wife's joy nub.

"Jim...oh please. Lick my pussy. I love your tongue on my pussy," Staci pleaded. Shen's eyes were glued to the scene as he saw the conflicted torment on the girl's face. Her sad eyes looked down at her humiliated husband, led by a leash like a common dog. The impotent-looking male captive was leaning over the horse now, his slurps desperate and pitiful as she rode the constantly pumping shaft.

"Come on bitch! Really fuck yourself. Slam that pussy DOWN. I want to hear that thing bottoming out on your cervix, slut." One of her captors slid his hands over the girl's shoulders, pushing her down more forcefully on the fuck machine's shaft. Staci groaned as the brutal impalement intensified. Her stricken husband tried to suck and lick more devotedly on her clitoris as if to compensate for the girl's ordeal. Soon she was gushing down the fuck machine's pole, dribbling fluid onto her husband's tongue.

"That's enough, bitch. Time for you to test out the next model." The couple's tormentors dragged Staci to a model with an even bigger shaft, and the pattern continued. Each time they allowed Staci to straddle the artificial cock and engulf the fuck machine with her husband there to pleasure her, guiding her to a fresh orgasm. Yet with each of the slave girl's climaxes, she was ordered to straddle a cock even larger and more punishing than the last, forced to impale her pussy once more...with each fuck machine set to a faster setting.

Shen tore his gaze away from the couple's ordeal with some difficulty. The mood-lighting of the sex club had been turned lower in the wee hours of morning, yet there were still soft, warm pools of light appearing like isolated bastions surrounded by the darkness. One of those bastions of light centered on Shen, his father Zhou, and Shen's two new prized possessions.

Zhou sat beside his son, taking a long pull from a Cuban cigar as he looked at the two exhausted Chinese captives. Even in their exhaustion, they still obeyed their Masters. Xia was stretched out on the couch, her legs wide open as Mei feasted on her pussy. Xia had already cleaned out Mei's thoroughly fucked pussy with her tongue, and now it was Mei's turn.

Xia's contented moans rose up to the ceiling as Mei sucked hard on her clit, then licked and sent teasing flicks of her tongue against Xia's exquisitely sensitive nerve bundle. Soon she was sucking with more feverish intensity. Xia's clit hardened like a steel thumb tack. Now Mei's bound hands reached up, gently cupping Xia's breasts as her tongue lovingly caressed the labia of Xia's sex before darting between the folds of her moistening cunt. As her tongue explored Xia's channel, Xia's bound hands caressed Mei's silken hair.

"Yes, baby. Mmm. Drink up my juices, sweetie. Ooohhh...oh god." Xia purred, knowing that her Masters were carefully watching every second of this. Yet Xia couldn't deny that she did feel something for Mei. Something primal and unique, as the two of them underwent the same torments and tried to survive them together. Xia sensed that Mei was the only one who truly understood her anguish, one fellow sex slave to another. Being truthful with herself, Xia admitted that this had to trump everything else, and Xia thought back to their confrontation in the shower, when Xia had accusingly asked Mei if she was attracted to her.

None of that mattered now. Xia loved Mei. She had to now, because only Mei knew what she was going through. Xia didn't see herself as a lesbian, but she admired Mei's beauty and appreciated the pleasure that Mei was able to give her despite the sickening constraints of this sex club hell. Xia's breasts ached with arousal as she pushed her crotch into Mei's mouth, moaning as her pussy nectar trickled onto Mei's eager tongue. When Xia gushed in the heat of her orgasm, Mei's gasp turned her on, and she looked down to see her best friend's mouth and chin glistening with her fluids as Mei came up for air.

Watching all of this, Zhou turned to Shen. "I stand corrected, my son. You were right about these two little whores. They will make good sex slaves. I think your adornments for them are more than suitable, by the way."

Shen grinned. "Thank you, Father. Thanks for giving them a second chance. I am rather taken with them, particularly with the jewelry enhancements to their tits and pussies." He looked down at his rapidly re-inflating cock. "Too much more of this, and I may have to fuck each of them one more time before I call it a night." Shen heaved himself up and strode over to the apprehensive girls. Looping a finger through one of each of the slave girl's nipple rings, he tugged a little too forcefully.

"OW!" Xia and Mei yelped in unison.

"Who owns your tits and pussies?" Shen asked.

Both girls quickly gave the right answer. "You do! You do!"

"Please!" Mei begged. "We know we are your sex-slaves. We will serve you, Master Shen."

"Good, then you won't mind one last fuck for the night. Father, which one do you want?" Zhou looked at his son, then pointed at Xia.

As Zhou knelt behind Xia's beautifully sculpted ass, he delved into her cunt with three fingers, feeling her hyper-sensitivity with each of her tremors at even the barest graze of fingertips. "Do not fret, girl. Even though my son owns you now, I am sure he will share you with me whenever I ask. Are you not fortunate, slave?" He leaned forward, nibbling on her ear.

"Yes Master!" Xia croaked, shuddering as she felt Zhou's cock nudge between her intimate, raw-rubbed folds.

Soon both girls were leaning over the couch cushions, groaning as the corrupt politician and his son slammed their cunts full of cock roughly and swiftly. Xia and Mei were both made to shove their pussies backward, helping engulf the cocks even as those shafts raped their now incredibly tender love holes. There was no mercy in each of the two men after all, it seemed. Perhaps the son was no different, no less depraved than the father. That was what went through each girl's mind...especially when both father and son seemed to enjoy cupping and then squeezing their freshly pierced breasts.

Finally, after one last sound fucking, both girls were allowed to spend the night in Shen's bed. Curled up on either side of their new Master, Xia and Mei gently stroked Shen's chest. They knew not to try anything; there were bodyguards everywhere outside of Shen Yongkang's suite. Hurting their Master and trying to escape would only bring new levels of pain. With a sigh Xia kissed Shen's chest, and Mei lightly stroked his reawakening cock.

"Thank you for convincing your Father to spare us, Master," Mei purred.

"I can think of better ways for you to thank me. Do you remember how we first met?" Shen teased.

Understanding dawned on Mei's cute face, and she repositioned herself, her tongue gently licking the tip of his cock before her jaw plunged down his shaft, swallowing deep. Xia's hand reached down to tenderly caress her Master's testicles, and she thought to herself, 'This cruel bastard might be a twisted monster...but he is OUR monster. He will at least keep us fed, keep us well-fucked and horny, and give us a place to sleep at night. As long as Mei and I are still alive, and together, that's what matters.'

And so, with similar thoughts, both sex slaves later fell asleep cradled next to their satisfied owner. Asleep, Xia and Mei were content to dream about a freedom that they both knew would never be theirs again.

*****

THE END

I hope you enjoyed the story. Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12