Zig Zag Weekend: MMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, he exited after watching just a few minutes of the homosexual oral action. But before the night was over, he had watched all nineteen minutes of the two men sucking each other to face coating ejaculations, watched in open-mouthed fascination as one man fucked the other up his tight ass.

Since then, Blake had watched several clips of homosexual body builders. He also enjoyed watching heterosexual action, especially if the girl was an extremely nasty slut. Blake liked girls that shaved their pussies, girls that took big fat cocks up the ass, girls that fucked three or more guys at the same time.

"He suck you? Then I fuck you?" Belinda asked.

"Uh yeah, yeah, I mean, hey, don't make me a fag, right?" Blake stated.

"Don't make no one a fag," Belinda said, frowning slightly. "Harold, he just want see what it feel like, what it taste like."

"Where?" Harold asked Belinda as she now shrugged out of her top, exposing her light brown skin, made all the more brown by the white bra.

Her belly was large, round. Her navel had been a tunnel in her concave belly. Now, it actually had popped out, just an oddly colored splotch in the center of her belly.

Her bra joined blouse and jeans on the futon. Blake saw that her breasts were capped with two very dark areolae, dark nipples crinkled hard.

"Come on; how you, Harold, come do this," Belinda ordered as she attempted to lay the futon flat.

"I uh, I mean, you don't want, I mean, look, been wanting suck your dick, know?" Harold now stammered as he walked to the futon.

"No, no, I uh, I mean, hey, you know?" Blake stammered as he got to unsteady feet.

Harold easily lowered the back of the futon, easily slid the base forward until top and bottom clicked together, forming the bed.

Blake's cock jerked and twitched as he watched Belinda lean over the armrest and unzip Harold's jeans. The girl, pregnant belly and breasts hanging down sucked Harold's cock.

Harold had a six and a half inch cock, with a fat girth and mushroom shaped head. Blake joined Harold standing next to the futon and began undressing.

"Mm-hmm," Harold moaned as Belinda gave a noisy blow job.

Harold attempted to remove his clothing, without breaking contact with Belinda's mouth. Belinda giggled at Harold's clumsy efforts.

"Awk!" Harold suddenly cried out.

Blake watched as Belinda's throat muscles worked. Her lips were tightly around the base of Harold's thick cock as Harold pumped his seed down her throat.

Blake stood, unsure of what to do as Belinda now knelt on the futon, clinging to Harold, kissing him hotly. After a moment, Harold gently pushed Belinda away and finished undressing.

Then the two lovers seemed to notice that Blake was in the room. Both looked at the nude young man.

"Damn!" Harold gave a slight moan as he looked at Blake's seven inches of fat cock.

"Damn," Belinda agreed as she looked at Blake's muscled body.

Belinda had not seen Blake in wet tee shirt and Dolphin shorts. She had only seen him in the clothes he wore to school. Those clothes did give hint to the beautiful body underneath, but that was only a hint.

"Damn, Harold you don't get him first," Belinda lightly complained.

"Nuh uh," Harold smiled, lightly slapping Belinda's buttock.

"Oh no, you don't give me spanking. I been a good girl," Belinda teased as she kissed Harold again.

Then she swiveled and kissed Blake. Blake shuddered in pleasure as they kissed, tongues dueling. Blake shuddered in pleasure as he felt her hands running up and down his muscled chest and arms, then abdomen and waist, then finally gingerly stroking his fat shaft and heavy balls.

Then Blake groaned into Belinda's mouth. There was a mouth encircling the head of his cock. There was a fat tongue running around the head of his cock, teasing the flared head, teasing the underside.

The mouth slowly sank down, taking more of Blake's cock in. The tongue continued to caress his flesh. Blake shuddered and groaned again into Belinda's mouth as he could feel the hot suction of Harold's mouth around his cock. He could feel Harold's hand stroking his shaft, could feel Harold's hand gently cupping, gently squeezing his heavy balls.

Belinda moaned as Blake's hands kneaded her heavy breasts. She moaned as Blake's strong hands tugged at her puffy nipples

She shivered as Blake's hands gently ran over her swollen belly. The baby inside of her belly began to squirm and churn with the delicious feelings.

"Oh!" Belinda moaned as Blake's fingers found her wet pussy.

Harold had nearly all of Blake's cock in his mouth. He could taste Blake's semen from Blake's earlier ejaculation. He could also taste Blake's sweat. The combinations of the delicious flavors had Harold's own cock bobbing and jerking in excitement.

Belinda shuddered in orgasm as Blake's fingers toyed with her clitoris. She sucked kisses from the handsome young man, then urged his mouth toward her sensitive nipples.

"Ergh!" Blake cried out as Harold began humming, sending delicious sensations vibrating through his cock.

Blake moaned as he began suckling on Belinda's breasts. Harold had all of his cock in his hot, wet, sucking mouth. And his hands were rubbing, stroking caressing Blake's tight buttocks.

"Ergh!" he grunted again as he felt Harold's fingertips caressing his tightly clenched anus.

"Damn, man, aw shit, here it, ugh, here it comes," Blake moaned as he could feel his semen bubbling up.

Harold bobbed his head up and down the length of Blake's sweet cock, sucking even harder.

"Ugh, aw God damn!" Blake cried out and began pumping his sperm into Harold's mouth.

Harold kept just the head of Blake's cock in his mouth, teasing the sensitive member with his tongue. He could taste each spurt of Blake's delicious semen as Blake's cock jerked and twitched and spurted.

"Okay, okay, but I fuck him first," Belinda insisted as the two young men grunted and groaned.

"Mm-hmm," Harold agreed, mouth full of semen.

"Mm-hmm," Blake weakly agreed.

Blake collapsed to sit on the futon. He panted; feeling like he'd just run five miles. Harold and Belinda also collapse onto the futon, laying down together. Harold pushed his closed mouth to Belinda's mouth, then slowly fed her some of Blake's semen.

"Mm, you good lover," Belinda whispered to Harold and stroked his cock.

"You are too," Harold agreed as he rolled to kneel between Belinda's splayed legs.

"Oh!" both cried out as Harold slid his cock into Belinda's wet pussy.

Blake's cock revived as he watched the two fuck just a few inches away from him. Belinda looked past Harold and smiled at Blake. She patted the mattress.

"Come, we kiss," she said.

Harold hammered Belinda's wet pussy, making squelching sounds as his cock slapped in and out of her. Blake crawled up next to Belinda and she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

Again, Blake's hands sought out her breasts. They jiggled and jogged as Harold's thrusts pushed into Belinda. Then Blake's hand again rubbed Belinda's big swollen belly. His hand seemed to be fascinated with her soft flesh, the swell of her belly.

"Fuck!" Harold cried out and began pumping his semen into Belinda.

"Oh yeah," Belinda shuddered in orgasm.

When Harold stopped twitching and jerking, he pulled his wilting cock from Belinda's pussy. Blake was between Belinda's legs, feeing his cock into her drooling pussy.

Belinda would have smirked; it was obvious what Blake was trying to do as he thrust his fat meat into her. Blake was trying to prove to her, to Harold, to himself, that he did not have a gay bone in his body. Even if he had just let a man suck his cock, Blake was not gay.

Belinda would have smirked, but truthfully, she did not care why Blake was fucking her. She just liked getting fucked.

As Blake hammered Belinda's willing pussy, Harold nuzzled and suckled Belinda's puffy nipples. Occasionally, Harold and Belinda would kiss, but Belinda was moaning and cooing as Blake pounded her good and hard.

"Ugh, God yes," Blake cried out and unloaded a hard spurt of semen into Belinda's pussy.

And when he pulled out of Belinda's pussy, Harold sucked Blake's slimy cock into his mouth. Harold cleaned Blake's cock, then bent and began to clean Belinda's pussy with his mouth. Belinda shuddered in a mild orgasm as Harold sucked all the sperm from her pussy.

For several long moments, the three lovers lay, panting softly.

"My drink, you get it?" Belinda sweetly asked Harold.

"Uh huh; Blake? Drink? Beer?" Harold agreed.

"Beer," Blake said.

Harold grabbed Belinda's whiskey and coke from the table, then popped two beers open.

The three lay, Belinda using the armrest of the futon to prop her head up and drank.

"Baby? You maybe get a Colombian?" Belinda then asked.

"Do this, do that, damn. Good thing I love you, huh?" Harold said. He grabbed the joint, lighted it, and brought it to the futon. He then lighted another Maui Wowie and handed that to Blake. He remembered to bring the ashtray to the futon.

"This is good shit," Blake finally broke the silence.

"Uh huh," Belinda said, voice dreamy.

"You still going out with that Lori?" Belinda asked.

"Uh, no, no, not really, Blake admitted.

Lori Babineaux was supposedly Blake's girlfriend. Supposedly. But the truth was, she was Blake's girlfriend if Blake acquiesced to her wishes, if Blake had money. If she wanted to see a chick flick and Blake wanted to see an action adventure movie, Lori would find someone willing to take her to the chick flick.

Kisses were tight lipped pecks; Blake rarely 'earned' a tongue kiss. Her breasts were only for special occasions and how long Blake got to touch them depended on how much money he spent on Lori.

"Good," Belinda said as she finished her joint.

She kissed Blake, then trailed her mouth down to Blake's nipple.

"I be your girlfriend this weekend, okay?" Belinda cooed.

"I uh, what about Harold?" Blake asked.

"He be your boyfriend," Belinda giggled.

Blake's cock slowly began to stiffen as Belinda's hot mouth touched, teased his flesh. Then Harold's hot mouth was nuzzling, tickling Blake's heavy balls.

In his Muscle magazines, Blake had noticed that most of the men had hairless bodies. In the pornographic images, many of the men just had a fringe of pubic hair over their hard cocks. So Blake used his mother's depilatory cream, removed the hair from his large testicles. He had wanted to remove all hair completely from his genital region, but feared taking showers in front of his peers.

Harold's mouth on his hairless balls felt amazing. Blake vowed he would remove all hair. And if anyone at the gym gave him any crap, he'd tell them that the bitches loved it like that.

Harold ceased with his nut suck. Belinda's mouth was teasing the head of his cock and Blake could not think of anything any longer. He could think of nothing but the hot, wet mouth on his cock.

"You fuck me," Belinda suddenly decided and rolled onto her back, legs spread.

Blake tried not to put any weight on her belly. Belinda giggled and pulled Blake to lay on top of her, hard belly against swollen belly. Both groaned out loud as Blake slid his cock into her wet pussy.

Harold's mouth on his cock had felt incredible. Belinda's mouth on his cock had felt incredible. But Belinda's hot, wet pussy squeezing, stroking, caressing his cock felt unbelievable.

"Yyeess," Belinda hissed as Blake gave a little wiggle to his hips.

Looking down, seeing her swollen belly, seeing her breasts jiggle and jostle as he drove himself into her was a thrill. Seeing her dark pinkish, purplish lips as they pulled out with his cock, seeing her dark curls slick with her excitement was a thrill.

Having just come moments ago, after a can of beer, a nice sized joint, Blake was able to drive Belinda to three grunting, hissing orgasms before finally spurting a load into her.

Again, Harold used his mouth to clean Blake's cock. Again, Harold bent and sucked Belinda's pussy clean.

Blake looked between Harold's upturned buttocks. He saw Harold's light brown anus. He saw Harold's heavy balls. He saw Harold's hard cock.

Blake wet a finger in his mouth and knelt behind Harold. He then jammed the finger into Harold's unprepared rectum.

"Erk!" Harold protested as Blake's thick finger plunged into his rectum.

Belinda let a stoned giggle escape as Harold was being fingered. She then stiffened as Harold's tongue brought about a mild orgasm.

"Wait, dude, wait," Harold said and scrambled from the bed.

Harold entered the bathroom. Like Belinda, he did not bother closing the door. He sat and forced his bowels to void.

Then, he searched the medicine cabinet and found the jar of petroleum jelly. He had always wondered why they had such a large jar of the slimy substance, but was now glad they did.

Popping the top, Harold saw that very little of the jelly had been used. He carried it into the living room.

He found Belinda sucking on Blake's cock, twisting and pulling her own nipples. Harold knelt onto the futon and ran a hand from Belinda's buttocks to her head. She let another stoned giggle escape when Harold used a handful of her long black hair to pull her away from Blake's cock. She lay back and drank deeply of the stiff drink she'd made Blake make for her a moment earlier.

"Dude, I uh," Harold mumbled as he began to apply a fistful of the petroleum jelly to Blake's cock.

Then he pushed his lips against Blake's lips. For a moment, Blake froze. Then he opened his mouth and sucked Harold's tongue into his mouth. He wrapped both muscled arms around Harold's torso as they kissed passionately.

Breaking the kiss, Harold knelt on the futon. Again, Blake knee walked to kneel behind Harold's smooth fleshy buttocks.

"Ugh!" Harold cried out as the head of Blake's cock pressed against his tightly clenched anus.

Harold tried to force his rectal muscles to relax. He tried to make himself to open, to accept the intrusion.

Blake's persistence paid off; a millimeter of his cock pressed into Harold's rectum. Both boys groaned.

Belinda finished her drink and put the empty glass on the floor next to the futon. She then lazily rubbed her wet slit as she watched Blake's cock pushing into Harold's ass. Even in her drunk, stoned mind, Belinda fondly remembered the first time a cock had thrust into her pussy. She wondered if it was the same for boys; would Harold always remember his very first taste of cock. Would Blake remember the first time he plunged his cock into a man's willing ass?

She shuddered in orgasm as she watched the slimy cock pushing into the tight brown ring.

"Fuck!" Harold cried out as Blake's cock jammed nearly four inches into his shaking, quivering hole.

Then he grunted and ejaculated forcefully. Harold grunted and bucked as his cock twitched and spurted, almost painfully, onto the futon's cover.

Blake grunted and groaned as Harold's already quite tight, hot ass became even tighter. The slick walls of Harold's hole squeezed and milked, squeezed and stroked his cock.

With a grunt, Blake was buried balls deep in Harold.

"Oh, mother fucker, oh mother fucker," Harold moaned, feeling Blake's stiff, crinkled pubic hair rasping against his stretched anus.

"Mother fucker," Blake agreed.

He grabbed Harold's hips and began to pull his cock from Harold's ass. Then he slowly pushed back in. Both young men panted with the exertion.

"Like it?" Belinda asked and shuddered in orgasm.

"Uh huh," Harold agreed, voice tight, strangled.

"Uh huh," Blake agreed, voice equally tight.

Then Blake began to piston in and out just a little quicker. Harold began to thrust back, to meet Blake's forward thrusts.

Then with a bellow, Blake began to climax. He gripped Harold's hips tightly and held his cock in Harold's ass, feeling each millimeter of his cock as the hot sperm spurted, travelling from cock base to cock head.

Harold groaned again and then spurted again onto the futon. He could feel each pulse of Blake's cock as Blake ejaculated into his ass. He could feel the white hot semen jetting into his bowels. He could feel the flared head of Blake's cock as Blake now began to pull his wilting cock from Harold's hole.

Blake watched a thin dripple of his semen begin to ooze from Harold's stretched, slimy anus. The sight caused his cock to twitch and spurt a final squirt of semen that struck Harold's large, hanging balls.

Harold stiffly, gingerly crawled from the futon to the bathroom. Again, he did not close the door as he emptied his bowels again. Blake came in a moment later, on wobbly legs. Wordlessly, he got into the small shower cubicle and turned the cold water tap on. Then Blake soaped up his slimy cock and washed himself clean.

"Harold! You roll me some more Colombian?" Belinda whined.

"Yeah, yeah, give me a minute," Harold grunted.

Blake toweled off, then bent and kissed Harold. Then Blake left the bathroom.

Harold found Belinda and Blake sitting at the table. Blake was attempting to roll a joint for the impatient Belinda. Harold smiled and quickly, efficiently rolled a few joints of the Colombian marijuana, then a few of the Maui Wowie. While Belinda and Blake smoked a joint apiece, Harold blotted up the semen from the futon. Then he popped open another can of beer and sat at the kitchen table, drinking beer and smoking a Colombian.

"Harold, you like Blake's dick up your ass?" Belinda asked.

"I uh, yeah, I mean, yeah, God!" Harold admitted, blushing.

"It better than you think?" Belinda asked.

"I uh, yeah, I mean, I uh, I really thought it was going hurt, a lot, and I uh, it kind of did. Hurt. But then, son of a fucking bitch!" Harold tried to explain.

"How 'bout you, Blake?" Belinda asked, then looked around for her drink glass.

"Honestly? Thought I was 'bout die," Blake admitted.

"Better than me?" Belinda teased as she picked up her empty glass. "Harold, you make me 'nother?"

"Uh, better than you? As if that's possible," Blake fed Belinda's ego.

"I know, right?" Belinda giggled. "Ask Harold. Before? Yeah, yeah, okay, you really want to, okay we fuck. But after I get pregnant? Okay, let's fuck! Want fuck all the time."

Harold put her drink in front of her. The two shared a passionate kiss. Then Belinda drank half the drink in one gulp. Then she got up and waddled over to the futon. She crawled onto the low slung mattress and giggled her buttocks.

"Just talking 'bout it, come on," she urged.

Harold presented his renewed erection to Belinda's mouth. Blake slid his cock into Belinda's wet pussy. Then the three fucked. When Blake was pushing into Belinda, Harold was also pushing into her. When Blake was pulling out, Harold was pulling out.

Because both young men had already ejaculated quite a bit, both were able to fuck the pregnant girl to many moaning, groaning orgasms.

Belinda woke up, or came to a few hours later. A glance at her cell phone showed her that it was one fourteen in the morning. She crawled off of the futon, emptied her swollen bladder, then rifled through the food supplies. After polishing off the entire bag of corn chips, she smoked another joint.

The smell of the weed woke Blake and Harold. Both used the bathroom, then also smoked a joint. Then they again used Belinda; Harold in her pussy, Blake in her mouth.

At eight thirty the next morning, Belinda wanted Harold to make pancakes. Then, after eating ten pancakes, she smoked another joint, then fell asleep in the futon again. Harold and Blake ate their fill of pancakes, then cleaned up the kitchen.

"Where's the, oh, there it is," Blake said as he looked for the jar of petroleum jelly.

"Yeah?" Harold asked, smiling. "What you wanting that for?"

"I uh, listen, I saw, I got me this fantasy," Blake confessed.

Harold and Blake smiled as Belinda suddenly started to snore, big belly pointing skyward. Harold wiped his hands on a dishtowel.