Zoey's First Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers

"Zoey, suck my cock some more. Clean me up!"

Marvin got on the bed and Zoey got between his legs. She was on all fours. She licked Marvin's cock up his left side and then his right side. She slowly put his cock back down her throat. She gagged several times while giving him head.

Ryan got behind her and licked Marvin's come out of her asshole. He couldn't believe he was eating another guy's come. He took off his pants and slid his own cock up his girlfriend's asshole. He held her hips and fucked her hard. He pulled out of her asshole and went inside of her vagina. He thrust in and out of her wet pussy.

He let out a huge moan and filled his Zoey's cunt with his come.

"That was the best birthday gift ever. Thanks a lot Marvin for fucking my princess."

"It was fun. I best be going now. Everybody got up and Marvin got dressed and Ryan walked him out.

"Zoey is a great fuck! Thanks for letting me fuck her. I had a blast."

"I know. Thanks for everything."

The two man shook hands and Marvin left. Ryan grabbed the champagne and a few flutes and went back upstairs to where Zoey was.

"Baby, that was so fucking hot. You're such a good girl."

"My pussy is so stretched out. I'll need to soak for days."

The couple giggled and held each other tight. Ryan started a bath and brought his girlfriend into the bathroom. He was very excited and pleased that she fucked a black guy with a monster cock. He'd be thinking about this for a very long time. He was happy she finally did it.

He poured sweet pea bubbles into the bath. He blew up her bath pillow and put on soft music. He helped Zoey into the bath and told her to just relax. He poured her some champagne and washed her hair. He gave her a nice scalp massage and then rinsed it all out. He poured conditioner into her hair and really massaged it in. He wanted to please his girlfriend. She deserved to be pampered after what she had just did.

Zoey finished her champagne and he filled another glass. He washed her entire body and gave her a neck massage. When she was done soaking, he helped her out of the tub. He toweled her off and carried her into their bedroom. He put her down on the crisp sheets and passionately kissed her.

"Thank you baby for an incredible birthday. I love you so much!"

"I love you. I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday gift."

Ryan held his girlfriend and they fell asleep in each other's arms. Ryan was a very happy man. His girlfriend was happy that he was happy.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers
12