Zombie Girls and Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything okay?" I finally asked after she had been sitting across from me for several seconds, without saying a word, her light blue eyes fixed upon me.

"You and Rachel have sex sometimes?" Bridgett finally asked, only the raise in her voice at the end of her sentence letting me know it was a question rather than a statement.

Even though she had ignored my question, I chose to answer hers with a simple, "Yes."

"Are you doing it because you two like each other, or is she paying you back in some way for taking us in?" Bridgett asked. There was no hint of accusation or malice in Bridgett's voice, more a child like curiosity.

I thought for a moment before finally responding, "We both like each other enough but it's also about... our needs. We have needs and desires just like any other young adult."

Bridgett considered my answer briefly before asking another question. "And you've had sex with Sally, since she got better?"

"Yes," I freely admitted, suspecting she had heard as much from Sally.

Bridgett sat on the bed for another minute, just looking at me in silence. I glanced at the young man in the jeans and leather jacket across the street a couple of times, waiting to see where this was going.

Finally, Bridgett stood up and said, "I never properly thanked you for taking me in off the street and taking the time to heal me. So thank you. I really, truly appreciate it."

And with that, the young blonde walked out of the room. I don't think we exchanged another word for the rest of that day.

Five days after the militia started watching our house, I was down in the back area of the store, making sure the heavy door leading to the back alley was secure, along with the bars and wooden boards over the rear facing windows, when I heard Sally running down the stairs.

"Something is happening on the street," she whispered to me loudly, "Come up to the window."

By the time I got to the window, there were five armed men standing in front of our store, with Officer White at the front.

"Hello up there!" He called.

"Hello," I replied at a normal speaking volume.

"I understand you're refusing to share supplies with my men who have been watching over your street," White yelled up to me. "That doesn't seem neighborly."

"I only have enough left for me and my friend to last two or three more weeks," I said back. "I'm sorry we don't have more to share."

"Just a few weeks of supplies for two people, from this whole store?" White called up, the disbelief evident in his voice.

"We didn't expect to need to ration for this long," I responded. So far nothing I had said was untrue.

"Well we want to help you," White said back. "You're the only people we know of still holed up in this area. But we can't do it for free. Every minute my men spend watching over your street is a minute lost from foraging for supplies elsewhere."

"I'm sorry," was all I offered in response.

"Well..." White yelled, "It's getting dangerous out here. Don't say I didn't warn you."

He and his men turned and left, walking down the street back towards their station.

Very early the next morning, before the sun had come up, a series of loud banging noises and some angry moaning woke everyone in our house. I ran to the window overlooking the street, and in the dim street light could make out three zombies banging on the metal gate over our storefront.

The women soon joined me at the window, wondering what had led the zombies to attack our building. Rachel and Erin had first run downstairs to make sure someone or something hadn't broken into the store, and had found nothing changed inside the building. It wasn't until the sun came up that we realized someone had smeared something all over the metal gate. By noon we had five zombies banging on our metal gate. They weren't hitting the gate very hard, but the noise was loud.

I almost felt bad for the zombies. Unlike in all the horror movies I'd seen, they didn't have much energy in them, and even five of them were no match for the metal gate. One zombie woman seemed to barely have enough strength to lift her hands and occasionally fling them weakly against the gate. Another poor soul was missing his arm from above the elbow to his finger tips, and one of his ankles was bent at an awkward angle. He flung his shoulder against our gate, barely hitting it a couple of times.

The psychological effect, on the other hand, did take a toll on the five of us in the building. The noise the zombies made was constant, and there was always the fear that something would break or give way and we'd lose the metal gate. Now we needed to station one person just inside the entryway of the store, to make sure the zombies didn't break through, in addition to taking turns watching the street from the second floor window. We were also now trapped inside our building, unless we wanted to try going out the back door into the narrow rear alley.

Worst of all, the zombies never stopped their noise. None of us slept much that first night, listening to them bang on the gate all night. Our nerves started to fray a little. The second night the noise lessened, and we woke to find only two zombies trying to break into the store. But the next night the loud noises returned, and we woke to find six zombies now banging against our gate, with clear evidence that something new had been smeared over the entrance to our building. Our best guess from the smell was that it was a combination of honey and cooked hamburger meat.

For safety and psychological comfort, we began all sleeping in my parent's room. Initially we had tried to keep an overnight watch, but with nothing to do the person on watch would inevitably get bored and fall asleep, so we gave up and decided to stay together each night in the master bedroom. The bedroom also had the advantage of a window that overlooked the street out front, where my bedroom faced the back alley.

We brought some water and snacks into the bedroom in case we got stuck there, and dragged my mattress onto the floor. I would stay up as late as I could, keeping watch from the second floor window, both over the street and making sure the zombies didn't break in. When I got tired, I would go to the bedroom, close the door, push a heavy chair in front of the door to make it difficult for someone to break in, and go to sleep on my mattress. Rachel always woke up first, would carefully remove the chair from in front of the door, peek her head out into the hallway to make sure we were still okay, and then tip toe to the window to make sure the zombies hadn't broken into the store while we slept.

The first night with this set up, all four women slept in my parent's bed. The second night, I entered the bedroom to find Sally asleep on my mattress on the floor. Bridgett lifted her head sleepily, saw it was me coming in, and went back to sleep.

I assumed the women had run out of space and Sally had drawn the short straw moving to the floor. But as I settled into the mattress, Sally rolled onto her side and backed up her round bottom so I ended up spooning her. I settled a thin blanket over us, and eventually fell asleep with Sally's warm back against my chest and her firm ass nestled up against my crotch.

It didn't feel like I had slept long when I was woken by one of Sally's hands fumbling around between her legs, grabbing at my crotch. I had gone to sleep in jogging shorts and no underwear, and Sally's hand was quickly working its way up one leg of my shorts. I felt her small, delicate fingers brush against the tip of my cock, and then close gently over the head of my manhood.

Sally's intentions were quickly made clear when I took my arm, which had been resting on my side, and slid it over Sally's body. As my had dipped down towards her pelvis, I found her own hand already there, rubbing circles over her pussy.

I wanted this even more than she probably did, so in my mind at the time, it was only a matter of doing it without waking the other three women in the room. My cock was rapidly inflating, further aroused when I moved the hand I had intended for Sally's pussy up to her chest and cupped one of her firm, full breasts. I could feel the weight of her tit in my palm, and her hardening nipple through the fabric of her night shirt.

I rubbed the thick head of my dick against Sally's wet opening, trying to coat myself in her juices and further stimulated by the vibrations from her fingers circling over her clit. When I first tried to slide my meat into her hole, it was a little too tight and not wet enough, so I had to rub more of her natural lubricant onto my shaft. My second, determined thrust pushed my thick cock into her hot, wet pussy and she gasped softly as several inches of my stiff meat entered her.

Sally was rubbing furiously at her pussy, while I held her big breast as if to hold her nubile, young body in place while I rocked my hips to slide my hard dick in and out of her tight hole. I couldn't believe she had initiated this fuck session, so brazenly in front of our housemates, when four months ago she wouldn't have gone out of her way to say hello to me. The apocalypse does funny things to people.

Sally was clearly determined to get herself to orgasm, and I was happy to help, sliding my thick pole in and out of her slippery, wet pussy as quickly and as quietly as I could manage. I began gently rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger as I fucked her hard, and she whimpered softly in response. She was so wet that, even though her hot, slippery tunnel was tight, I was able to fuck several inches of my hard cock in and out of her pussy with ease. I loved the feel of her slippery insides gripping tightly against the tingling skin of my engorged member.

We lay like that, spooning and fucking, for less than five minutes, which was a good thing because she was so wet that she was starting to make wet squelching sounds while rubbing over her pussy. She came without warning, suddenly clenching her body into a tight ball as I steadily pumped my throbbing cock in and out of her tight hole. I continued to stretch her slippery pussy walls with my thick meat as she rode her orgasm, my hand grasping firmly onto her full, round tit until she finally arched her back deeply and muffled a low moan.

Feeling Sally's tight young body tremble and shudder against mine as she came, not to mention her hot, wet pussy milking my tingling cock, brought me close to the edge of my own orgasm. Sally lifted her shirt up over her big boobs, then took my hand and guided it back on top of her big tit. Feeling her smooth tit flesh against my palm, feeling her hand pressing my own hand harder into her heavy, young cleavage, pushed me over the edge. I somehow managed to remain silent as the white hot bliss of my own orgasm overcame me, making my feet tingle and my legs shake as it exploded out of my loins. I pumped load after load of my hot cum deep into Sally's pussy, my body shaking as Sally kept my hand pressed against her big, firm breast.

When she was sure that I was done, Sally quietly got to her feet and hustled into the bathroom. While I listened to the water running, I heard someone sit up on the bed. I turned my head to see Bridgett looking down at me. I wasn't sure, but in the dim light I thought she was smiling. Bridgett put her head back down before Sally returned to my mattress on the floor and we all fell asleep.

Chapter 8: Salvation

For a few days, the incessant pounding of the zombies was both driving us crazy and had become routine background noise in our lives. We couldn't figure out how to get them to go away, it was like the militia was attracting new ones to our door.

Then one afternoon, Erin yelled from the second story window, "There's a tank on our street!"

I ran up the stairs, quickly joined by all the women. At the edge of our view, I saw some sort of armored personnel carrier with a mounted gun on top. It wasn't quite a tank, but if the militia had somehow found this piece of heavy armor and intended to use it against our building, we were screwed. Those fears were somewhat alleviated when we saw armed men in military uniforms carefully following behind the armored vehicle.

They were coming to our building to investigate the zombies banging on our gate. They didn't look or act like militia, so we called down to them. Everything that happened afterwards seemed to happen so fast, even though it took place over a few days.

It turned out they were National Guard. We trusted they were telling the truth partly because they didn't just kill the zombies at our door, they restrained them with zip ties and eventually had a large truck take them away somewhere. Not all of the country had fallen apart during the pandemic that spread the zombie virus, but our portion of it had been hit hard. We were far from the only people to discover the zombies could be "cured," treated until they overcame the virus. In retrospect, it was kind of dumb that we feared we may be the only ones who knew. National order had not fallen apart, the military and government largely remained in control, although it had not seemed that way in large regions like ours that had been overcome by the virus. That also now seems like something we should have figured out, since the power never went out. The National Public Health Service had worked with military to ensure that key utilities and security services remained functioning.

Our little group of survivors found this all out over the next three days. At first, the national guard people who found us insured that we were secure, explained that they were clearing and treating our city, and told us to sit tight. We saw more military vehicles and a lot more people the next day, and the zombies slowly disappeared. Eventually Red Cross volunteers made contact with us, had medical people look at us, and provided us supplies. I didn't realize what a lifeline communication had provided until the radio started picking up stations again.

Erin was the first to leave, very early, when we were still locking the metal gate over our entrance for most of the day. Her brother came looking for her, she thanked us profusely and said she would come back, but they had to go find the rest of their family. We sent her off with supplies, and I still see her around every once in a while. She and her brother still live in our town.

Bridgett was the next to leave, but not before an epic farewell with me. By the time she left, we had taken the boards off our windows, and left the metal gate up for most of the day. I had locked up the downstairs one night and was getting ready for bed when I found Bridgett in my room. She and the others were still sleeping in my parent's bed, but I had hauled my mattress back into my room, and I was surprised to find her there.

She was wearing a night shirt so large on her that it hung down almost to her knees, hiding any shape to her body except her thin, toned arms and narrow but still shapely legs.

"I wanted a chance to thank you," Bridgett said softly.

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything," she replied with a smile. "When I was tied up naked in your store room, did you ever want to fuck me?" she asked.

"Sometimes," I admitted, making sure the door to the room was closed behind me.

Bridgett pulled the bottom of her long shirt up over her head, revealing that she was completely naked underneath. I had seen her body naked before, but she looked so much healthier now. Her skin had a pinkish color to it that had been missing, and although she was still skinny she had put on a little healthy weight, properly rounding out the curves in her ass and small tits. I drank in the sight of her smooth, flat stomach, her rosy pink nipples, the small swell of her pert breasts, and the exposed mound of her womanhood.

In one smooth motion she had wrapped each end of the shirt around one of her hands, and with the fabric stretched tight over her head she asked, "Do you want to fuck me all tied up now?"

"Keep those hands above your head," I directed, and in one smooth motion I dove with her onto the bed.

I went for her nipples first, suckling the little nubs and some of her smooth flesh between my lips. As my hot, wet mouth worked the tip of her teat, I could feel the perky firmness of her little breast. She gasped as I suckled on her hardening nipple and licked wetly around it with my tongue, but she kept both arms raised above her head as I had directed. Then I switched to the other breast, suckling that nipple with joyful vigor, covering her smooth fit flesh with my hot mouth and eliciting another gasp from the nubile, young blonde.

My hand ran up Bridgett's smooth inner thigh until I was brushing my palm over the opening to her sex. I could already feel a little wetness on her pussy lips, and gently probed her opening by running my fingertips between her lips. As I sucked and licked her bare breast, my fingers traced their way upwards until I had found the hard little bump of Bridgett's clit. I began rubbing gently against her sensitive little spot as I switched back to licking and suckling on the first wet nipple, and Bridgett arched her back in response.

I placed my free hand at the center of Bridgett's chest, and pushed her back gently until she was laying on her back on the bed. I was happy to see she kept her hands above her head, still holding onto her shirt, her skinny little body on full display and open to me.

Bridgett cried out loudly when my face went between her legs and I changed from sucking on her nipples to gently licking at her pussy lips. Her back arched when my hot, wet mouth closed over the top of her clit, and I began suckling against her most sensitive spot with my wet lips. She cried out again when my tongue began tracing wet circles around the edges of her sensitive clit, and then moaned loudly when I began flicking directly over her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Bridgett briefly tried to sit up and say, "This was supposed to be for you..." but I pushed her back down onto the bed before she could finish her sentence.

My tongue renewed its gentle ministrations, sliding wetly up and down over, and then around and around her pleasure spot. Gently sucking her whole clit into my hot mouth was rewarded by a "holy shit!" from Bridgett. I hadn't been at it very long when Bridgett's noises merged into one continuous moan, and I could feel her thighs quivering on either side of my face. I kept up the steady stimulation, licking and sucking, flicking the tip of my tongue and then running the full length of it over her clit, sucking her whole nub into my mouth and slathering it. She began to pant and moan, her chest flushing deep red as it rose and fell rapidly.

"Fuck, here it comes," she moaned as I circled rapidly and steadily, rubbing her pleasure spot with my solid tongue. And then she was cumming, her legs shaking around my head while she half muffled a squeal of delight. Her fair chest and cheeks flushed a dark pink, and a broad smile of delight lit up her face.

I gave Bridgett a couple of minutes to come down from her orgasm high and catch her breath while I hurriedly stripped off my clothes. Then I was rubbing the fat head of my hard dick against her wet pussy lips. She was positively dripping juices, coating my hard cock head with the slippery evidence of her arousal. She looked up at me with a smile, her blue eyes slightly dreamy and her hands still above her head, and I thrust forward with my hips.

I worked my hard, excited cock in and out of Bridgett's tight hole slowly at first, letting her get used to the feeling of my thick cock stretching her slippery tunnel. The skinny blonde was very tight, gripping every inch of my cock wetly as I fucked in and out of her hole. But once I bottomed out, my entire pole inside her sex, I began fucking her in earnest.