Literotica.com
índice : miembros : danbury200 : Biografía

Add to favorites

danbury200
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
danbury200 Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar: a little south of Santa Barbara, California
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: fplw
Estado: Marchoso
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Giving and getting oral sex. Hard vaginal sex, especially from behind.
Animales de compañia: Gato(s), Perro(s)
Número de usuario: 1015689
Miembro desde: September 8, 2008
Última vez Modificado: November 13, 2014
danbury200
Algunas palabras de danbury200:

Happily married 51-year-old male. Home is the coast, a little south of Santa Barbara, north of LA.

I write on this site because the stuff I've read here doesn't usually turn me on, so I supply it myself.

My wife is European, and we both enjoy women. She doesn't like reading about it. And is quixotic in her tastes. She has a lovely body. I've chosen to put her photo up here rather than my own. I find women's bodies far sexier than men's, and usually in my work I am celebrating her. So this is a paen to her, and why not?

The stories that you read here are based, although not totally constructed from, my real life. I.e, my 'Daddy and Dhana' story is about incest, but I would never do such a thing in real life. Yet the sex acts themselves, and the physical nature of the eros described in 'Daddy and Dhana" is poetically true. So, too, in the other storie(s).

It is dangerous to generalize about sex and about women. I make no attempt to do that here. Mostly, in my writing here I seek to celebrate and reify my memories, in lightly fictionalized form.

The pensees here are about wonderful sex - mostly oral. That's my kink. My high literary gods are Nabokov, Casanova, and Sappho, and in the lower pantheon, Henry Miller, de Sade, and Anais Nin.

I hope you enjoy these stories. They come from the truth of my life, and they are an attempt to memorialize and freeze in time my life so I do not forget - which is, I believe, the goal of much recorded art, good or bad. Bless us our intentions, amen, and if my talent falls short, my apologies.

Thank you for reading, and namaste.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios