• Authors
  • purefire

purefire

5.4.13

So I still haven't found an alternative site to publish on. Still working on that but I seem to have a larger problem; life has been incredibly hectic which caused a huge argument between my muse and I. She has decided on some time apart, leaving all of my open work in limbo. I'm sure we'll make up; it's just a matter of when.

I have a good number of chapters (from that new series I mentioned last year) I'm debating posting here as a sort of "consumer product test." I'm happy with what I have written thus far but since my muse is currently in Fiji I'm not sure if I should post another story, only to have you guys wondering what happens next. I must think on this.

11.14.12

A big thanks to all of you who emailed letters of support and encouragement. I do plan on completing the Brethren series at some point and am even in the process of developing another. The trick is to find a website that prohibits copying/pasting text so that my work doesn't get stolen. It's either that or try to get published. Not sure which route I want to go yet. I will definitely keep you guys updated, though. Just bear with me.


7.2.12

While I am still working on the Brethren series (along with others), I remain unsure if I will continue to publish on the site. There has been a lot of plagiarism in the past few months and rather than remain in constant paranoia, I'll keep my work to myself until I can find a safer outlet.

My mind wanders constantly so instead of looking like a paranoid schizo, I've decided to put those thoughts down into little plot lines we all like to call stories. Enjoy.

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1016Followers
3Following
3My Favorites
4Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Hot Men Covered In Chocolate

Contact Author

Contact purefire by clicking here.