• Authors
  • Jack597

Jack597

I joined literotica in January '09. I'm here for the fun of it. I don't think of myself as a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. What I do write, I write primarily for women...at their request, and to their specifications. I cater to whatever fantasies they care to indulge...from the conventional to the very kinky, including oral, anal, fetishes, 3-somes, incest, BDSM, and even romance.

Now that's not to say that if you are a male, there's nothing here for you. It's just that it's the ladies I'm aiming to please. And myself, of course.

Warning: I delete any comments that contain foul or abusive language. I also delete comments that contain personal attacks or any moralizing about me or the characters in my stories, particularly those made anonymously. If you don't have the guts to identify yourself, your comments will be duly ignored and removed.

Side note: Many of you have requested more chapters of "Daddy's Little Girl". FYI, additional chapters are provided as "Daddy's little Problem" and the "Naughty Sisters" series.

Location

PA

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
175Followers
5Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Nylon

Contact Author

Contact Jack597 by clicking here.