Literotica.com
índice : miembros : pamper1 : Biografía

Add to favorites

pamper1
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
pamper1 Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: California
Orientación: Bi
Interesados En: fw
Estado: Sin pareja / Soltero
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Love Anal/DP
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 105487
Miembro desde: April 17, 2002
Última vez Modificado: January 23, 2011
pamper1
Algunas palabras de pamper1:

Exhibitionist into watching, playing with select couples and/or women. Love to write about adventures and experiences in my everyday life.

Real life experiences are my specialty. I also post stories by my lovers who enjoy writing about our times together. I enjoy watching people and their reactions to sexual situations in public or private. Open minded to many aspects.

If you read my stories, please cast a vote and/or leave a comment for me. Feedback from you provides me the motivation to post more stories for your enjoyment and mine!

Ladies who read my stories and find them to be exciting are always welcome to email me and let me know. I have met several sexy and beautiful women from here and look forward to meeting more and/or sharing experiences with you.

If you like or dislike my stories, send a comment and your email address so I can thank you.

Harsh comments with anonymous or empty email addresses are expected, but leave your email address so I can reply back to you.

However, if you feel that you must hate blindly, then you must also be a pansy to hide behind a computer. Be an adult and take what you give.

Yes, my age is correct and that is my photo as well.

Have been out of the loop for awhile due to personal responsibilities, but hopefully looking to get back into writing.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios