Literotica.com
índice : miembros : escriterra : Biografía

Add to favorites

escriterra
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
escriterra Biografía:
Sexo: Sin Respuesta
Peso: Sin Respuesta
Altura: Sin Respuesta
Lugar: 
Orientación: Sin Respuesta
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: No
Fetiches: Ninguno
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 1087454
Miembro desde: April 27, 2009
Última vez Modificado: September 14, 2013
Algunas palabras de escriterra:

Many readers have asked about sources for erotica --- written, video --- that portray the non-demeaning, non-BDSM approaches to physical intimacy that I like to write about. References in my stories are, alas, fictitious, but it's my hope that more such fare appears in the marketplace. Intimacy takes many forms, and lovers should explore, enjoy, and share all those things that arouse and satisfy them!

I aim for two things as a writer of erotic tales. Dreadfully important to me is a well-told story that draws the reader into the characters' minds, their feelings, and their engagement with the sexy situations in which they find themselves. Along the way, it's just as important that my characters' actions, reactions, thoughts, and words produce a certain effect in the reader, an effect that stimulates both mind and body . . .

All writers appreciate feedback and comments about their stories, and I am no exception. In the absence of any form of reward other than the knowledge that others are reading and enjoying one's creative efforts, these comments are doubly appreciated. Thanks to all who post public comments and/or send comments.

And now, back to my characters. They need such coaxing and prodding at times, while at other times they need only free rein. Their stories demand attention---whether soft linguistic caresses or hard-driven manipulation. I hasten to their aid . . .

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios