• Authors
  • NCnakedadventure

NCnakedadventure

I used to submit under the name 'wannabyour' but it's been so long I've forgotten my password. So I thought I'd start over by resubmitting some of the old stories and then moving on to some new ones. I love hearing from other readers - get as slutty as you like. If you're in the neighborhood, let's do lunch. And if you know someone who's hiring a corporate accountant, I'll gladly be your part-time slave.

To my readers and critics, I'd like to say that an individual's sexual response is even more irrational than their politics and religion. So if you think my characters are freaks, you really need to get over it. I invite criticism of my writing, and I will accept a complaint that my characters aren't well-developed or consistant. But when you critcise my characters for their kinks, that tells me you think you're someone special - one of the chosen few perhaps? Well guess what, you're going to end up as food for the worms just lke the rest of us.

No one is special - especially all the people who think they are.

Location

Raleigh, NC

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
66Followers
15Following
7My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionist - the rest would require a spreadsheet

Contact Author

Contact NCnakedadventure by clicking here.