• Authors
  • trianglove

trianglove

11/29: Sorry folks! I had my first ever kidney stone last week. Did you hear me screaming where you were on the other side of the planet? Oh god!!! What a sweet experience that was, one I'll treasure for a lifetime. All better now! Anyway, then came Thanksgiving here in America, so that put a real zinger in the whole schedule, and with Christmas coming, when's a girl to write? Anyway, just checking in and wishing everyone love for the Holidays and New Year ahead.

11/13: Hi sexy readers! My Ch 3 hit the street this morning. Bon Apetit! For those of you who wish to see what delicious, little skimpys the girls wore that night, check out VS #235-301 for Mer's (my favorite) and #246-396 for Jen, and write me a note to vote for your favorites! I'll be using a similar method in the future to let you know what my sexy girls like to wear! T Love =) Mwa!

11/4: Thanks to my new readers who've already taken the time to send your comments! I'm relaxing in my nice bed in the coastal town of Beaufort, SC just before breakfast, and have already gotten a lot of Jennifer's hot encounter with Meredith underway. It promises to be a spicy adventure, and I can't wait to publish it.

11/2: OK Chapters 1 and 2 are complete and have been submitted, and I've begun writing Chapter 3, although I need a bit of a breather. I'm taking my little sports car down to Hilton Head Is. this week for a brief stay there during my vacation this week, so I may be able to do some writing if nothing better turns up. I have written to many authors, hoping to share interests and new friendships, but I am most focused on a very special, platonic lady-friend in Australia who gives me all her trust and devotion. I enjoy hearing from all of you however, and I delight in e-mailing, IMg, and exploring new possibilities.

Mid-October: My interest in writing is very strong. I find that I am only interested in writing Les/Bi material, although I enjoy reading your many other genres. I have begun writing, and wish to continue long-term. As I am able to find the time to write, I hope you will feel inclined to write any comments you may have, especially the good ones! I'm especially in need of good, constructive critique for encouragement. I'm an amateur simply interested in furthering the craft.

I'd also love the chance to edit your work, if you'd like any such assistance.

Location

Smalltown, NC, USA

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
22Followers
8Following
5My Favorites
10My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Girls, Girls, Girls

Contact Author

Contact trianglove by clicking here.