Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Liquor69 : Biografía

Add to favorites

Liquor69
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Liquor69 Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Flaco
Altura: Media
Lugar: Clearwater, FL
Orientación: Sin Respuesta
Interesados En: fpslw
Estado: Marchoso
Fumar Si
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Oral Genius LOL
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 1176959
Miembro desde: February 20, 2010
Última vez Modificado: November 26, 2013
Liquor69
Algunas palabras de Liquor69:

Having lived a full and interesting life, I am able to devote my time to fulfilling fantasies for friends and fans alike. Many of my characters are loosely based on people I have acquainted myself with over my life. Several of my characters were more than acquaintances.

Don't worry, I've changed the names to protect the guilty.

Growing up in the family fashion business allowed me to have rare access to a variety of spectacular individuals, ideas and desires.That fast paced, high pressure lifestyle allowed for the development of a life-long appreciation of the things that most successful women desire. The fact that a woman is beautiful does not preclude her from having a highly developed intelligence to match her astounding sex drive. Too many men fail to see that. Their loss is my gain. I hope my prose conveys some of those secrets.

The no holds barred 70's led to a much more cautious eighties and beyond. The lifestyle changed according to the times however, the underlying fact remained. Men and women just want to have fun. As in all walks of life, there are the good people and there are bad ones as well.

My career has taken me on an amazing journey into the best and the worst of society. I can't say I've seen it all but I have seen enough to know that some people only exist to hurt others. I choose to avoid those people at all costs.

I enjoy the feedback I have received and I look forward to hearing from you either by email or on Yahoo Messenger. You can reach me at Liquor69@ymail.com. I am a night hawk so feel free whenever you want.

Hot, sexy people are always a joy to get to know. If you have a story line you would like to read about or if you would just enjoy a pleasant conversation, I am available.

Always the pragmatist, I won't talk religion or politics. I learned my lesson on that. It was painful to say the least. Anything else is fair game.

I will answer a few questions though.

Yes, Hydro Bob is based on a very real person.

Yes, he remains the biggest man I've ever see. I swear it is a birth defect.

Yes, Connie is based on a real woman. I should never have let her go.

Yes Red and Nancy are very real and living in South Florida.

No, I am not a pilot. I have been aboard a G550 once. It was a life changing event.

Finally, the woman who Cherry is based on is a very real, lovely, sexy woman. We seldom agree on anything but that is life. Her hopes and dreams are as varied as the tales I tell. It is my sincerest hope that she reaches the fame and recognition she deserves. She is, afterall, phenomenal.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios