Literotica.com
índice : miembros : sushi_taco : Biografía

Add to favorites

sushi_taco
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
sushi_taco Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar: San Francisco
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: No
Fetiches: Ninguno
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 1207831
Miembro desde: June 19, 2010
Última vez Modificado: September 24, 2015
sushi_taco
Algunas palabras de sushi_taco:

Receiver of Many (the first half of the Hades and Persephone series first published here on Literotica) is available at Amazon, Kindle, iBooks, Nook, Smashwords, and other fine retailers. Order your copy today for additional scenes, the final draft of the book.

- - -

Persephone's life has been one of leisure among the verdant fields: the maiden of flowers, sheltered by her mother, the Harvest Goddess Demeter. Now she is a woman, a goddess in her own right, yearning for freedom... even as the terms of an ancient pact are about to come due.

Hades's life has been one of solitude in the somber land of the dead: the God of the Underworld, he lives without attachments, eternally governing the souls of mortals. But he dreams of the young goddess who was promised to be his wife, and knows it is time for his Kingdom to have a Queen.

When Hades arrives to claim his betrothed, he finds a young goddess eager to unearth her divine potential... and a powerful mother unwilling to let go. Receiver of Many begins an erotic story of passion and possession, duty and desire, and a struggle that threatens both ancient Greece and the Realm of the Dead itself.

This is it! The eBook cover of Receiver of Many!

The text above will be on the back cover of the paperback version, available September 23, 2015 on Amazon and CreateSpace.

The ebook will be available the same day, on Kindle, Nook, iBook, and other fine retailers.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios