• Authors
  • Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Antonio_y_Cleopatra

I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separates us from others. Leaping to the other side of that valley can bring us our most intense fulfillment, but we need the other person to reach out and catch us. If we take that leap of faith and the other chooses not to honor it, we can fall hard into shame or ridicule. This is especially true in our intimate lives.

"The Web" is a story that approaches the mind-control category from a different direction. It's more about influence than control, and the intricate web of relationships and motivations that surrounds us.

"Close Quarters" is a story about two couples who take their friendship into a new, erotic direction, yet still maintain their married relationships.

"Adult Education" is about a woman who asks her friend to take her outside her boundaries, or is it the other way around?

"The Art of Intimacy" is about discovering that it's okay to show affection in her parent's home.

"Not My Type, Except" is about learning the lesson--again--that narrow types can stifle us from getting what we truly want.

"Naughty and Nice" explores a relationship where the lady shares herself, but finds a way to make her partner share just as much.

Feedback is very welcome. Also, if you would be interested in editing these types of stories, please contact me. Enjoy reading...

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
841Followers
60Following
72My Favorites
20My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact Antonio_y_Cleopatra by clicking here.