Krumpus

Well, you've made it this far--let's get a conversation going! If you have a six-sided die, go ahead and roll it. Let's see what happens:

1. "What's your definition of amazing sex?"

2. "If you could have sex in any location in the world, where would it be?"

3. "What's one of your favorite sexual fantasies?"

4. "What's something non-sexual that turns you on?"

5. "Is there a sexy song that tends to get you in the mood?"

6. "Where's the wildest place you've ever hooked up with someone before?"

Still reading?
Tossed in some interesting RP Scenes, just for fun:

Hypnosis: You’re a nerdy college student working on her double major. While studying in your dorm, with your class crush, you notice that after he’s handed you your laptop back (he needed to check something, and upload a program to make “things easier”) there’s a strange flickering on the screen, a flickering that the longer you watch…the more you are open to suggestion…

Special delivery (A classic): You are a bored, 1950s housewife, with a penchant for chiffon petticoats and mid morning wine. One day, while the meatloaf is baking in the oven, you decide to finally get that leaky faucet fixed. To your surprise, the plumber is a handsome handyman. Dressed in a form fitting jumpsuit, he gets to work, and you can’t help but linger in the kitchen doorway as he manhandles his tools and your pipes. But…when you go to pay him for a job well done, there’s no money left in your purse. However will you settle the bill?

Public:
You enter into a small quiet bookstore. You can almost smell the musty aromas of the old books, the dust seems to constantly hover in the air, and you feel drawn to a specific section of shelves with really old books. Through the aisles, between the books, you catch a glimpse of a tall figure, you could've sworn he had his eyes on you...
Addition...the books have the power to transport you to any realm, any scene...

A bit darker:
A woman ambassador from earth, on a solo mission to stop the alien race, whose battlecruiser is poised above the planet. When she boards the flagship, she discovers the writhing decks of tentacles, and discovers the dark fate of the captured earthlings...

Fantasy:

Beyond the Nightmare Reach, the mystical fingerbone of the Holy Goddess is said to be hidden away within the dark caves of Shoggoth.
Others have gone questing, none return, but the Shoggoth, a creature like none other--mouths, tentacles, slime, a writhing mass of insatiable muscle--lurks within the caves. Will you be able to make it through the dark forest of Nightmare Reach, full of goblins, werewolves, and the Huntsman? Or do you know the shortcut (over Ridgerock Pass) to the caves where none return?

BDSM test (since everyone is doing them, and I wanna be cool): http://bdsmtest.org/r/wzvV3kYy

The magnificent feet of a modern day Fred Flintstone coupled with the fuzz of a blond Hobbit

To Krumpus, Live life to the fullest, and embrace your true self! Love, BlueZen (written in a feverish state)

Location

Maine

Gender

Male

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
21Followers
11Following
4My Favorites
4My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

47

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Cooking, Baking, Hockey, Writing

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

A'plenty, Feel Free To Share!, Primal, Lust, Corruption, Age Play, Science Fiction, Mind Control, Group, Things That Go Bump In The Night

Contact Author

Contact Krumpus by clicking here.