Literotica.com
índice : miembros : boneams : Biografía

Add to favorites

boneams
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
boneams Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: Ohio
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: f
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar Ocasionalmente
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: yes
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 1347393
Miembro desde: November 11, 2011
Última vez Modificado: June 15, 2014
boneams
Algunas palabras de boneams:

I've been writing for just a short time and enjoy telling a story. The way I write is to let the reader fall into the story and, with any luck, become part of it. Something that I have always maintained is the anticipation of sex is sometimes better than the act itself. For those of you looking for a trilogy try They Walk Among Us, The Pandora Effect, and then The Chosen One. Great SEAL action and werewolves. What a great combo.

1/19/2014

For those of you who have followed my stories of Kevin and the gang, have no fear. Thanks to the encouragement I have received from you, the readers, I have decided to take Kevin's story mainstream and publish. If you like Kevin's story, please follow me on Facebook under Don Livingston. I plan to publish under the name D.J. Livingston. I haven't decided on the venue yet, but keep watching here for more information on where and when I plan to debut.

6/15/14

Friends, fans and casual readers, again I want to thank all of you for your encouraging words. I have published my first e-book on Amazon.com!!! It is an updated, edited, polished and groomed version of They Walk Among Us. It is the first book in a series I have titled Warrior Wolf. The series now consists of 4 books, three you have seen here on Lit. If you liked the original, wait until you read the new version...It will knock your socks off!!!

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios