Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Nicequip : Biografía

Add to favorites

Nicequip
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Nicequip Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: Los Angeles
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Sin Respuesta
Fumar Si
Beber: Si
Fetiches: All of them.
Animales de compañia: Perro(s)
Número de usuario: 1354925
Miembro desde: December 8, 2011
Última vez Modificado: June 14, 2020
Algunas palabras de Nicequip:

I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it.

Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes

Tumblr:

https://nicequip.tumblr.com/

Pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com/nicequip/

Email: nice.quip@gmail.com

IMPORTANT: I am toying with the idea of leaving the first chapter or two of each of my stories on Lit for free and putting subsequent chapters on Smashwords. If you hate this idea please let me know. I'm really trying to monetize my writing so I can devote real time to it.

Just a heartfelt thank you to everyone that reads my stuff. Even if you don't love it... The fact you invested the time and energy into anything I've written is something I don't take for granted. Thank you.

STORIES:

The Novelist: I have an edited and updated ebook version of THE NOVELIST available at Smashwords.com. I encourage those that really enjoyed it to download a copy. All proceeds allow me to get one step closer to writing full time.

The Diary: I will definitely get back to this.

Tears Of The Stars: This story is on permanent hold. I just lost the will or the inspiration to find my way forward at the moment.

Cooper Family Pride: This was meant to be a dumb one-off story to satisfy my longstanding urge to write something with as many ridiculous euphemisms, over-the-top-dialogue and set pieces as possible. I has become my obsession. I just love it. It is fantastically stupid.

Stupid Little Whore: I leave this on line to remind myself how I got started.

Special Delivery: I have thought about going back and fixing this story and turning it into some kind of University series. Not sure if I will yet.

FUTURE ENDEAVORS:

Soulmates: I have been toying with this story idea for a while. I actually wrote about 50 pages of it. It is a May/December love story with a widowed invalid and a teenage boy. There is a lot I like about it, but it has a ways to go before it's actually something

Cravenwood School for Girls: I have this idea bouncing around for a while too. Its some kind of something I have not figured out yet. I keep thinking it will be based on two teenage girls who are abducted by human traffickers and sent to a reform school where they are groomed to be reprogrammed and trained as obedient fuck toys for the rich and powerful.

Feel free to contact me.

- Bedford Hughes

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios