Literotica.com
índice : miembros : YKN4949 : Biografía

Add to favorites

YKN4949
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
YKN4949 Biografía:
Sexo: Sin Respuesta
Peso: Sin Respuesta
Altura: Sin Respuesta
Lugar: 
Orientación: Sin Respuesta
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Sin Respuesta
Fumar Sin Respuesta
Beber: Sin Respuesta
Fetiches: Ninguno
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 1374858
Miembro desde: February 18, 2012
Última vez Modificado: November 13, 2023
Algunas palabras de YKN4949:

Hey everyone,

I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it.

1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is on reddit. I have the same username there as I do here. Send me a private message and I will try to get back to you..

2.) If you have an idea for a story and you want me to write it, just send it me through literotica or drop it in a comment under one of my stories. If I like it, I will write it.

3.)None of my trans stories will ever have men in them, FYI. I understand why it turns some of you on, but it doesn't work for me. Sorry, but don't bother suggesting it.

4.) Remember everyone, its only sexy if you know why someone is having sex. If you want gonzo, just watch porno (no shame in that). The only reason to read is to explore unique scenarios.

5.) If you are reading a story I write and don't like the proportions of a character (boobs too big, boobs too small, dick too big, dick too small, etc.) you have my permission, as the author, to change the character in your mind's eye to something that works for you.

6.) Thank you all for your incredible feedback and interest. You guys make me want to do nothing but write smut 24- hours a day.

7.) I have, in the past, used words like “tranny” and “shemale” even in titles and descriptions. I justified this by thinking of this writing as porn, so it was okay to use “porn words.” I still think of my erotica as porn and I will still use dirty words. But the above sentence is the last time you’ll see me use what amounts to a slur. I am really and truly very sorry if those slurs hurt you. I have no excuse, I won’t do it again, and I ask for your forgiveness. My old stories stand for what they are. I think, even with the slurs, I have tried to portray transwomen and intersex people in a positive light. But I am going to keep learning and getting better.

8.) follow up to note number 7. I published a story after penning note 7, that in the body of the story, really encapsulated what I try to do with my writing: real human emotions, hot sex, respect for my characters and my readers. However, I added “tags” to the story that didn’t meet that standard. Honestly, pretty much did it without thinking, just seeking to get the most views. That was inexcusably stupid. And some readers pointed out that I didn’t do a good job, which I greatly appreciated. I apologize to those readers, and any readers who saw the words used in my tags. I have corrected the tags (it took so long because I can’t just edit something. Literotica, wisely, moderates anything published, including tags. I needed to make a request and wait for someone at literotica to fix it). Going to consciously do better in the future.

That's all for now. Thanks,

YKN

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios