Goddess_38

Disclaimer: Don't let the screen name dictate your thoughts. It's just a name to be different.

Hello Stranger!

This is my place and a secret place, where I like communicating over online, as I like to meet individuals with literate flair in their thoughts. Other than having nice conversations, I like detailed, articulate, patient souls who likes building up the plots in partnership with patience.
According to me, the vivid details of the attire, ambience hold the roots of the plot. I like the character of woman to be conservative in the plot, whose character will move through different transitions to become an Aphrodisiac. She is someone, who may find the acts sinful and the next moment pleasurable. There is a journey to her awakening and I like the transition element of it.

Well it is not the question of my pleasure or anybody, but it is the idea of influencing an individual's sense, while sitting thousands miles away from that person. I adore those individuals, who are not judgmental after knowing my carnal desires, I have seen people change their impression about women after knowing their desires. It seems these days men forgot how to treat a woman, who have seen more springs of in their lifetime.
My penchant for writing made me invested myself into working on a book. I started this venture 1.5 years back and owing to that, I travelled to different places, this certainly helped me building new perspectives about people, culture and societies. I believe that during our conversations, I would love to engage on those lines as well.

Thanks for reading my profile and I appreciate your patience!

Note:
Firstly, whenever I do come here, I keep time on my side, would prefer the opposite to have the same.
Secondly, The role playing is all about make-believe but there will be some inherent quality which will be always integral to each one of us. Don't pretend to be the person closer to my imagination, if you are a patient and mature soul, we will find our tune eventually.

If you are looking to connect then it will be nice to see some efforts of expression regarding what made you reach me out.

Good Luck!

Location

India

Gender

Female

Member Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
94Followers
27Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Cooking, Travelling, Rotary Work, Reading, Music, Roleplaying

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Seduction, Interracial, Impregnation, MFM, Historical, Corruption, Magic, Supernatural, Cheating

Contact Member

Contact Goddess_38 by clicking here.