Literotica.com
índice : miembros : FinalStand : Biografía

Add to favorites

FinalStand
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
FinalStand Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Edad: April 07, 1964
Peso: Amplio
Altura: Media
Lugar: North Carolina
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Writing,Role-playing games
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: No
Fetiches: Ninguno
Animales de compañia: Perro(s)
Número de usuario: 1395985
Miembro desde: May 9, 2012
Última vez Modificado: January 11, 2022
Algunas palabras de FinalStand:

First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives.

The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other characteristics are the usual suspects: a wife (who proof-reads when she has the time,) 2 kids and 3 dogs.

I’ve deleted some previous updates and I’m adding an explanation that may help some of my readers: Please understand, my mind doesn't work in a straight line. My mind cycles and sometimes I’m filled with energy, but then that energy fizzles and I fall into an unproductive slough. When I am feeling the energy, I take an idea for a story and I work on a given story line until the fire dims; then instead of simply pumping out a bunch of text I feel is both uninspired and unworthy of your time to read it, I suspend work on that project for a while. My thoughts will run on a completely different storyline going in a different direction for a while, but normally I drift back and pick up the first storyline again ...some projects are adrift longer than others. but things remain in my queue and subjected to repeated review, some every week or so, others going months before I look at it again. But with each, I am ever hoping this time the fire will be rekindled. I am forever hopeful that no idea dies.

Lastly, I believe in lots of sex in all (loosely) heterosexual ways. I want to have sex with my wife at least three times a day - my wife doesn't, so I write a lot instead. I guess that makes the rest of you the victims of my frustration.

I've gotten rid of all my previous updates because I am hoping on turning a new leaf - which means writing more. Also, I have begun a podcast with my 19 year old daughter. If you like you can find "The Dapper Mouse Show" where you normally find your podcasts. We've done one so far and hope to keep to a schedule of the first and third Monday of every month. I'll try to answer story questions there as well. If you have topics you wish for us to discuss, by all means drop me a line.

[January 11th, 2022] I am pulling the story 'One in Ten' in two weeks so that I can publish it as a series of books. I have both kids in college this year and need the money. I apologize for not finishing it here. You have been very kind with your praise and generous with your votes. I do apologize.

James aka FinalStand

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios