• Authors
  • ManosHands

ManosHands

I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes:

I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development.

There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring characters. With the "She Wore It Well" series you'll meet Vicki and me, as well as some other friends and relations. The "Massage Apprentice" series revolves around me learning the massage business, and perhaps some monkey business, from Jen. For both of these series, you should be able to jump right into any of the stories, but I'd recommend that you start at the beginning.

Like most writers out here, I'll gladly accept feedback and criticism. That criticism will more likely be acted upon if a) it's constructive and b) you own up to it. Strictly negative and non-constructive, like "This sucks!", sent anonymously, will be quickly deleted. Other than that I'm fine with opening a dialogue and am willing to discuss and share story ideas, experiences, etc. In general, I'd prefer that you do not use anonymous feedback. I'd like to say 'thank you' in person!

I sometimes enlist the services of an editor. When I do I'll give them props. I also have offered my editing services to others. I work cheap.

Here's hoping you enjoy my tales,

ManosHands

... after one more long hiatus, I have finally submitted the next story in the Massage Apprentice series where, FINALLY, and by popular demand, my protagonists get it on.

And to another anon reader that sent me an email regarding this latest installment, and her reaction to it (you know who you are), a big thanks and a request to keep responding, but perhaps with a lit name attached instead of as anonymous.
Thanks for your support!

Location

USA - Pennsylvania

Gender

Male

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
346Followers
144Following
45My Favorites
193My Comments
6Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Watching And Being Watched!

Contact Author

Contact ManosHands by clicking here.