Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Cinnyperez : Biografía

Add to favorites

Cinnyperez
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Cinnyperez Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: 
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Ninguno
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 1597938
Miembro desde: August 1, 2013
Última vez Modificado: April 15, 2024
Cinnyperez
Algunas palabras de Cinnyperez:

Thank you to all of my long-time readers and new readers for reading, following, and for your feedback and support. Thank you all for your patience during my long gap in writing.

Since getting married, I've struggled a bit with the idea of publicly releasing such intimate details of my life and the lives of people close to me in the form of these stories even though I've changed details, names, locations, etc. I first started writing these stories and others as a form of self-therapy that helped me come to grips with different episodes of my past. Over time, I found myself writing about my present too. After getting married, it didn't seem fair to continue doing either. But writing helps me express things that I'm not always able to easily share verbally with my husband, friends, and others. It helps me to forgive myself and helps me to forgive others. It gives me a sense of agency and ownership over my life and my past.

I sat down and had a conversation about this with my husband, and while I didn't share the full extent of my writing with him (or mention this site...), he has given me a blessing of sorts to continue to do so. And to the extent I remain comfortable with it, I'll bring them to you: past, present, and future.

[4/14/24 Update: Thank you once again for your patience during my most recent hiatus. Work has been busy and I've also been tied up with some of my other pursuits including trying to develop and improve my mainstream writing. No, I haven't been on Onlyfans despite the rumors and despite the subject of my upcoming "Coney Stand" story that's currently pending approval on this site.

As I said before, as long as I continue to remain comfortable with writing these stories, I'll continue to bring them to you.

Finally, I've been asked about the picture on my biography page. It's not mine, and I don't know why it's there or how it got attached to my page. I reached out to Literotica years ago about it but never got a response and have never been able to remove it myself. Whoever it belongs to, cheers!]

Thank you. <3

Q: I came here from your Twitter profile. Are your stories political?

A: No. Despite my offline activities or my antics on Twitter, my writing on Literotica will remain accommodating to everyone regardless of political leaning.

Q: Are they real?

A: Yes. They're real, and they're spectacular.

Q: No, are your stories real?

A: Oh...those. With the obvious exception of the Fallout story, they're all at least based on actual events from my life or people I know.

Q: Are you the main character in the stories?

A: You're the reader. I'm just the writer...

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios