• Authors
  • BurntRedstone

BurntRedstone

Welcome!

I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well.

My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone (not S B Redstone).

Thank you very much for your comments and votes!

I read all the comments but I don't respond in my comment sections. If you'd like a response, you'll need to send feedback, obviously not anonymously as I can't respond to those.

I also don't respond to inquiries about story release dates. They arrive when they do. I write to no one's deadline but my own.

Thanks!

************************************
2024.01.31 Current Update:

So I'm noticing a new pattern from the comment trolls.

I'm not sure what they're hoping to achieve (if anything) but I've noted several recent comments claiming my stories are filled with rape scenes (of women, just to clarify). Not sure if they are actually reading the stories before posting but likely not.

These could have been added by bots as they were so poorly written and posted anonymously. I don't typically delete comments unless they contain hate, but bots (especially anonymous ones) spewing gibberish is just noise so bye bye.

January saw the release of five Satyr Play books on Amazon. I've completed the re-edit of Satyr Play 3 and started on Satyr Play 4 so you can expect to see them on Amazon in February.

The re-edited versions will be posted on Literotica too. These new versions of Satyr Play 1 and 2 are now available. The three updated short stories will be added next. Satyr 3 and 4 will follow.

Thanks for all your comments and votes!

*************
Be good to yourself and share the joy!
*************

Gender

Male

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
9838Followers
14Following
2My Favorites
73My Comments
10Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Traveling

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Intelligence, Compassion, Empathy, Kindness

Contact Author

Contact BurntRedstone by clicking here.