Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Green_Gem : Biografía

Add to favorites

Green_Gem
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Green_Gem Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: Where the sun always shines.
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: f
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: My stories should give you an idea.
Animales de compañia: Perro(s)
Número de usuario: 183586
Miembro desde: January 8, 2003
Última vez Modificado: September 1, 2009
Green_Gem
Algunas palabras de Green_Gem:

I am a green-eyed brunette who loves writing and the freedom to let my mind wander... In addition I enjoy reading, swimming, the outdoors, interesting people, great conversation, a good laugh and lots of uninhibited passion.

My stories are a creative combination of some personal experience, lots of desire, wantonness and deep dark fantasy as well as real emotion. I try to write across a broad spectrum of categories here to challenge myself creatively and to keep my stories unique and interesting. They won't always appeal to everyone but hopefully you will find some that you enjoy.

Thanks to all readers who take the time to vote and encourage me in my efforts. I appreciate your support. Please feel free to send me feedback, which I will always reply to, providing there is an address.

I've had a lot of requests lately from readers wanting to know if I am planning to submit stories more frequently, and also asking me to advise them when new stories go up. I certainly will try on both counts but if you want a short cut to see if any new stories have gone up you can add me to your list of favorite authors which means you can easily check my story page for new submissions. Just click "Add to favorites" at the top of this page across from Green_Gem or at the end of any of my stories.

Thanks again for taking the time out to read my work.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios