Literotica.com
índice : miembros : SubjectiveJack : Biografía

Add to favorites

SubjectiveJack
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
SubjectiveJack Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Edad: 33 to 40
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar: 
Orientación: Bi
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Sin pareja / Soltero
Fumar Sin Respuesta
Beber: Sin Respuesta
Fetiches: Bondage, discipline,impact play, sensation play, humiliation, chastity,masochism,service
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 1847282
Miembro desde: January 26, 2014
Última vez Modificado: May 31, 2023
Algunas palabras de SubjectiveJack:

"Oh yes, there is an irony to bondage that often remains unexplored. In a way, you are never more free than when you are bound. We are taught to hide our desires, pleasure is frowned upon. Anything deviating from the norm is branded and judged. So we live our lives supressing our deepest desires and adjusting. But what if you could trust someone to restrain you. To take away your ability to adjust? To make you helpless and make you face your desires guilty free. How could it be your fault? You are bound! There is nothing you can do, is there?"

I'm Jack, and I'm on a quest to find truly understanding connections within the realms of dominance and submission. Although physical distance may separate us, I believe that (initially) through text-based communication, we can create profound bonds. Even on lit.

I yearn for comprehension, trust and open communication, allowing us to explore our desires in an intimate and meaningful way - not as something faked or treated as some clumsy attempt to satisfy a need for an act or a behaviour alone.

With a deep understanding of the dominant role, you will guide me with both tenderness and firmness. I would have to roll out the parchment to list my kinks, but they shift colours and forms with the relationship.

If you share my passion for building a longer-term connection founded on trust, communication, and the exploration of dominance and submission, I'd be thrilled to embark on this journey with you.

"An idea is resilient seed, and it turns out my story was all the nourishment it needed to take root."

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios