Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Tom and Katie : Biografía

Add to favorites

Tom and Katie
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Tom and Katie Biografía:
Sexo: Pareja
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar: Eastern USA
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Exhibitionism
Animales de compañia: Gato(s), Perro(s)
Número de usuario: 201793
Miembro desde: March 13, 2003
Última vez Modificado: June 19, 2017
Algunas palabras de Tom and Katie:

The two of us are in our early forties. We started writing these stories years ago; sort of as a documentary of what we have been through and somewhat as therapy. The stories are based on our relationship and what has happened to us through the years.

We greatly appreciate all the response to our stories and REALLY APPRECIATE all those who have voted for them. It is unfortunate that more people do not take the time to vote!!

UPDATE: Again, I find that we must apologize for the lack of stories. Last year (2006) was extremely busy and both Katie and I made resolutions to make sure that this year did not turn into more of the same. Unfortunately, if anything we find ourselves busier this year (2007) than last year. Definitely not somewhere where either of us choose to be, but for the time being it is what has to be done. Hopefully things will sort themselves out and perhaps in 2008 we can once again concentrate on the important things in life!

Rest assured that we are all well - Tom and Katie as well as Larry and Sharon!

Thanks!

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios