Literotica.com
índice : miembros : WifeWatchman : Biografía

Add to favorites

WifeWatchman
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
WifeWatchman Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar: Atlanta, GA
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: extramarital impregnation,Stag & Vixen
Animales de compañia: Perro(s)
Número de usuario: 205711
Miembro desde: March 28, 2003
Última vez Modificado: February 28, 2024
WifeWatchman
Algunas palabras de WifeWatchman:

In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the Public can read it free of charge. Go to https://www.patreon.com/IronCrowbar or click on the Contact tab and click on 'Webpage', which leads to my Patreon page.

I am going to begin publishing my stories on my Patreon site before publishing them here on Literotica. Level 1-4 paying patrons will get the stories earrrrrly. Level 4 patrons will still get the cliffhangers even earlier. As always, thank you for your generous support for my work.

The chronological order of my stories is as follows:

Todd & Melina, Interludes 1-5, Sperm Wars, Russian Roulette, Case of the Murdered Lovers, Case of the Murdered Chessplayer, Case of the Executed Evangelist, The Swap, Interludes 6-10, The Murdered Football Player, Case of the Black Widow, Teresa's Christmas Story, Case of the Black Badge, A Case of Revenge, Teresa's Summer Race, The Trilogy, Dark Side Of The Force, Caught In The Act, The Phyllis Files 1-2, Case of the Murdered Bride, The Credit Card Caper, The Phyllis Files 3, The Hot Wives Investment Club, Seriously Inconvenienced, Case of the Paper Trail, Christmas Mystery Theater, The Porno Set Mystery, The Medical Murder Mystery, The Eightfold Fence, The Phyllis Files 4, Pale Morning Light, Silverfish, Cold As Ice, Secrets of Apple Grove, Sting of the Scorpion, Reichenbach, Case of the Parole Officer, Teresa's Summer Race Redux, Disappearing Act, Pink Lemonade, Dream Within A Dream, A Day In The Life, The Hot Wife Photos, Going Rogue, Eyes Only, Case of the Fake Badges, Fire In The Embers, The Ensigns of Detection, Calm Before The Storm, Teresa's Christmas Story Redux, Hampered In His Plans, Six Degrees, Semper Fidelis, Women's Work, Point Hollow, Politics & Prejudice, Along Came A Spider, A Tiny Slip, Dream Weaver, Return of the Black Widow, Lady Ironside, The Knave of Jacks, In Black and White, The Usual Suspects, End of the Line, Just A Story (1-3), Midnight City, Knights of the Round, Delivery In The Rear, Teresa's Christmas Ordeal, Her Last Bow, The Hot Date Mystery, Black Velvet, Frozen Mothballs, Power, The Other World, Slender Man, Environmental Hazards, Film Noir, Gods And Crowbars, Safe Room, The Yellow Rose of Texas, Sandstorm, Chef's Special, Teresa's Summer Race Reloaded, Summer In The County, Whistleblower, Falsely Accused, Pink Panther, The Saga Continues, Teresa's Christmas Finale, Case of the Lost Drone, Agents and Angels, The French Connection, Moonlight Shadow, Another Day In The Life, Return of The Slender Man, The Stuff of Legend, Soap Opera, The Pact, Music Box Dancer, Return to Apple Grove, Media Matters, Swamp Frogs, Man of God, Fathers and Sons, Fire In The Hole, Ethical Dilemmas, We'll Always Have Paris, Causing a Commotion, The Guardians of Justice, The Four Boxes of Liberty, Home For The Holidays, Riverboat Gambler, Schoolhouse Rock, Little Red Haired Girl, The Nuclear Option, One Night In Bangkok, Shipping and Handling, Four Square, Unresolved, Schools and the Second, A Death In The Family, Long Cool Woman, Iscariot, Casting Aspersions, Secrets, Vox Populi Vox Dei, Cat's In The Cradle, Balance of Power, Return To Point Hollow, Only Time, Red Squad, Homewrecker, Believer, Christmas In The County, Time Flies, No Way Out, Jupiter Rising, Power of Love, Centuries, Black and Blue, Woman In Love, Consequences, Sugar and Spice, The Whole Nine Yards, Cool for the Summer, Big In Japan, The Babymaker, Town & County Confidential, Consent of the Governed, Smoke on the Water, Christmas Mystery Theater Redux, Angels of Christmas, Price No Object, Bottle Kill, Who Watches The Watchers, Send In The Clowns, Beethoven Virus, Vengeance Is Mine, Climate Injustice (Patreon), Jump!, Break-In, Deliver Us From Evil, Private Practice, God Save The Queen, Reunion Fever, Scavenger Hunt, No Show, Witness For The Prosecution, Just A Story (4-6), Case of the Fertilized Fish, Teresa's Christmas Miracle, Sausage And The Law, The Wolf And The Moon, Mystery At Mystery Lake, Cancel All Our Vows (1-2), Father's Day, Exigent Circumstances.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios