• Authors
  • IrreverentRev

IrreverentRev

5/2/2022
Chapter 9 of Road to the Sun has been submitted.
10/04/2020
Well chapter 8 has been submitted! So however long it takes to be posted is when it will show up. lol

ANyways, I hope you folks are doing well and staying safe.
08/14/2020
Wow, it's been a tough 2 years my health a taken a good hit and so has my sanity lol. I beg you, if you have to deal with a family member passing, please get a lawyer. It may save your health. That aside, I am back! Chapter 08 will be completed soon and hopefully I can find an editor. I managed to lighten the chapter both in length and in mood. I am thinking around Oct 01ish. Hope you folks are doing well.
10/28/2018 Update Yep I'm still around.
Well if you have been reading my comments you are aware that both of my parents died in January of this year. Weeks apart in fact. It has been a rather rough time for me. Handling both estates and all the legal crap that followed has been more than a handful. July was both of their birthdays and I lost two more family members then. I tried to write more to take my mind off thing but that was a dreadful mistake. My mind was in a dark place and Chapter 8 suffered. I am currently trying to rewrite it. So, It will be awhile longer.
10/05/2017 Chapter 7 has been submitted.

09/26/2017
Chapter 07 is done and has been sent off to be edited. With any luck it will be posted be this weekend.

05/11/2017

Hello,
I would like to thank all my readers for their comments and feedback for 'Road To The Sun' story line. Also to thank GrandTeton for his work on editing and guidance. His writings are fantastic to read and I would suggest that my readers look at his stories as well.

Currently, chapter 7 is being a pain. Claire and Cindy are getting more involved and a bit more plot shows up.

As always, please feel free to suggest whatever.

Thank you.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
414Followers
131Following
67My Favorites
21My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact IrreverentRev by clicking here.