• Authors
  • OhMyGoddess!

OhMyGoddess!

Hi. Sex, sex, sex. What's not to like?
I am a new Literotica author and this is my first time submitting anything anywhere.
I am 5'7", 115 lbs (probably being a few pounds generous, lol), shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes.
I am a graduate of UMass Amherst, with a degree in Literature (that is to say I can analyze readings and such, not write erotic stories, lol).
I am currently attending Amherst College (right down the street from UMass)and going for my Masters in Literature.
My favorite novel is "The Great Gatsby," but I simply love love love, Milton's "Paradise Lost." OK, I'm a nerd, so what!
I am single, but not really looking for anyone other than being friends.
I have a dog named Plato and he's the most influential philosopher in my life (the dog is, not the man, lol).
I like to laugh and have fun. I am bisexual, which is not to say I am a slut (I am not).
Hope you like my stories, they are all based on events I have seen and been part of here at Umass and Amherst, and are all based on the people who they actually happened to.
For instance, the first story I submitted is about my first bisexual experience with a sorority sister (I changed the name of the the groups and places in my stories because I didn't now if I should use them).
Well, feel free to e-mail me with your hints and suggestions, but please no horrible e-mails or I will delete them. If you want to talk sexy, make it nice. :)

Location

Amherst, Massachusetts

Author Stats

23 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Reading Erotic Stories

Contact Author

Contact OhMyGoddess! by clicking here.