Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Rebeccabranch : Biografía

Add to favorites

Rebeccabranch
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Rebeccabranch Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar: New York City
Orientación: Bi
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar Ocasionalmente
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Orally fixated
Animales de compañia: Perro(s)
Número de usuario: 2527343
Miembro desde: April 9, 2015
Última vez Modificado: May 14, 2015
Rebeccabranch
Algunas palabras de Rebeccabranch:

I am a 49 year old wife and the mother of two girls, an architectural Principal at a major firm in New York City and a lecturer on Roman architecture nationally and in the city of Rome.

I am the daughter of an American archaeologist and an Italian Lady, a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley and a post graduate of Columbia University in New York. I have lived in Florence, Rome, Paris, London, New York and on the West Coast. I currently reside in New Jersey.

I write time travel romance novels, often erotic, and with a bent on fulfillment, coming of age, self-development and observations on the cultural and historical aspects of Italy and specifically the city of Rome.

My books are upbeat and my characters grow through the pages. No one gets hurt or abused. My protagonists all start with one thing in common...inexperience in relationships and sexuality. I assure you, they do not stay that way for long.

I have written two lengthy novels of approximately 800 pages, Summer of 71 and Great Caesar's Ghost. My third book comes out this summer and is title A Roman Holiday. I have also posted numerous short stories, some sexual and some about motherhood. You can find me on Facebook as Rebecca Branch Author, on Amazon for electronic download, and at my website at www.rebeccabranch.com.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios