• Authors
  • spaldan

spaldan

I very much appreciate receiving constructive feedback. I try to incorporate feedback into my future stories, even if it is negative, as long as it is constructive. One guy wrote me to say that the characters in my stories were too attractive and enjoyed having sex too much. Well when a market develops for stories about ugly people having awkward sex, I'll write some stories about that too. But for now I'm sticking to what I enjoy.

So please keep the comments coming. I especially enjoy when someone suggests a particular scene or type of sex they would like to see me incorporate into a story. I've fucked more than one woman in the ass before and never developed the strong desire for it that I see in others. But one guy wrote me that he loved my stories but was disappointed in the lack of ass sex. So the next story I wrote, I was sure to put some anal sex in the story line.

I should also be using an editor, because my stories could admittedly use better editing. I've just not had good experiences with trying to use editors on this site. Some never get back to me after I submit a story for them to edit, and some take a really long time to edit my stories. Others really want to change parts of my stories based on their own ideas, and I don't like that. I'm an impatient guy, and I admit these irritances that make me reluctant to use an editor are all my fault. So if you really think my stories need better editing and you want to give it a try, just let me know. But be warned, I'm a cranky author and might not be the easiest person to deal with if you're an editor.

I look forward to hearing more feedback from all of you.

Location

Maryland

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1471Followers
4Following
2My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Dominance, Oral

Contact Author

Contact spaldan by clicking here.