Literotica.com
índice : miembros : MindFiend : Biografía

Add to favorites

MindFiend
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
MindFiend Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar: England
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: fplw
Estado: Sin pareja / Soltero
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Yes, all of them! The present favourites? Anal - Incest - Taboo - BDSM - Role play - School Uniforms - Watersports - Dirty emails.
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 262572
Miembro desde: October 2, 2003
Última vez Modificado: October 7, 2006
MindFiend
Algunas palabras de MindFiend:

Isn't life bizarre? One thing spirals into another, and sometimes out of our worst experiences something truly good can come...

Two weeks ago I was walking to the nearby supermarket for a TV guide when 2 men tried to mug me. They failed, to both their and my surprise I fought them off, but during the course of the fight I was hit over the head with a half brick, which split my scalp so deep you could see the bone. There will be a permanent scar and a bald stripe in my rapidly thinning hair. *sigh*

To recuperate I went to stay with family at the coast for a fortnight, and it was there that the bad changed into good. I found a new flat to live in, one only a minute from the ocean, in a great location and which had only come available that morning. So now I am moving to live beside the sea! Goodbye grimy city, hello beaches and clean air.

The only downside is that I'll lose my internet connection, for a few months only, I hope, but maybe for a lot longer. That means no literotica, no nightly emails with all the contact friends I've made.

So, just in case this is my last visit to this site, I'll take the time to say thank you. Thank you to all the authors who've shared their work for us readers to enjoy, and thank you to all the readers who've sent me feedback over the stories I've posted, too.

Most of all I want to say thank you to the intimate contacts I've made through this site. I'll not name names that can be identified (so no member names, either) but each one of you will recognise your own nod here *playful wink*: Willing Angel; Boo; Elven Princess; Kim and Lexi; strangegrrl; cottontail; light; dewy; suckable; fuckbitch; lash; sugar; darling K; and last but not least, H.

So, Goodbye. For now. Hope you all stay horny and happy. *grins*

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios