Literotica.com
índice : miembros : AngeloMichael : Biografía

Add to favorites

AngeloMichael
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
AngeloMichael Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Amplio
Altura: Alto
Lugar: Westeros and all points East, North, and South
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: f
Estado: Sin pareja / Soltero
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Is Love a fetish?
Animales de compañia: Perro(s)
Número de usuario: 263853
Miembro desde: October 6, 2003
Última vez Modificado: July 27, 2011
AngeloMichael
Algunas palabras de AngeloMichael:

An Update:

I've been asked by several readers for

an update on what the blazing deuce is going on with me. Why no new stories, no new chapters of continuing series?

To say there is stress in my life is an understatement. There's stress in everyone's life, especially nowadays, I know this too. My family is undergoing a difficult time, economics, illnesses, and unfortunately deaths. I've been doing my best to be strong for everyone and help in anyway I can but my health isn't 100% either. There are days when the pressure gets too much for me too.

But with all that, please don't think it's all doom and gloom with my life. There are so many good things in my life right now that I am so thankful for.

However, suffice it to say that I have not had time to focus any creative energy on my writing. I've been blessed with a loyal following of readers and I can't thank you enough for all your praise, encouragement, and constructive criticism, it means so much to me. I apologise for leaving you hanging on my stories.

There is also the fact that I've grown disinterested in the "Series of Matters" series. The characters, their relationships, the plot I had planned out no longer interests me, that makes it doubly hard to continue on.

"Kitten Love" is something that I really want to continue with though. I have the second part of the story all mapped out and I am still passionate about these characters and want to wrap up their tale.

There are also new stories I want to write, stories I think about every day but never can find the time to focus myself and sit down and just write it out.

Again, I apologise.

So that's my update, I'm sorry I couldn't provide anything more useful, we'll see if I can eventually build up some momentum in my writing again.

I believe any good story can become a better story if it has romance. I love the idea of "Love". Personally, I view emotional involvement as the most essential aspect of a relationship. I am interested in characters that have deep feelings for one another, and that's what I like to explore in my stories. I want to explore characters that genuinely love each other, in a myriad of different situations, from light hearted romance, to forbidden love, to dark drama, and try to push them to their boundaries and maybe beyond. Whether the story ends on a happy note, a sad one, or ambiguous, I want to go on an emotional journey, and hopefully take my readers on that journey with me.

About the "A Series of Matters" Trilogy:

Part I - "A Matter of Trust"

Part II - "A Matter of Betrayal" (In Progress...temporarily on hiatus due to author's health)

Part III - "A Matter of Time" (Forthcoming)

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios