Literotica.com
índice : miembros : PoisonBeauty : Biografía

Add to favorites

PoisonBeauty
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
PoisonBeauty Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Flaco
Altura: Media
Lugar: Southern California
Orientación: Bi
Interesados En: f
Estado: Sin pareja / Soltero
Fumar Ocasionalmente
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches:  corsets, gloves, roleplaying, bondage
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 281153
Miembro desde: November 25, 2003
Última vez Modificado: July 14, 2004
PoisonBeauty
Algunas palabras de PoisonBeauty:

Hello, I am an aspiring romantic/erotic novelist living in Southern California. I tend to be reclusive and quiet but I am quite friendly and playful if you catch me in the right mood. I'm not around very much, but when I do have stories to share I love feedback on them.

Please understand that I don't just write sex (although every story I post here can be read just for the sex) I attempt to blend the erotic with various emotions. My stories can range from lighthearted to violent, sickningly romantic to emotionally nihilistic. I like to explore different avenues and experiment with my stories to improve my writing, challenge myself and keep it fresh. If I wrote nothing but straightforward sex it would become totally boring to me and I would soon lose all interest.

I understand that some of my emotional blendings with the sex can cause arouse strong feelings (besides sexual... but of course the main point of these stories is to turn you on sexually) within the reader. Whether you are disappointed, disturbed or disgusted doesn't concern me. As long as you felt SOMETHING I know I have done my job correctly.

Always remember, I write to please no one but myself. But that doesn't mean I don't want to hear what you think. Whether it is flames, praise, or advice I appreciate ALL feedback.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my stories. And an extra special thank you to all who are kind enough to send feedback and let me know what you think and feel.

Peace.

Oh, and as to some of the comments I have been getting on "Predator and Prey", if you find yourself offended, please read and understand these guidelines before sending me hate-mail:

1. This is NOT REAL.

2.This is FICTIONAL STORY and a FANTASY.

3. You should be 18 years or older to read this.

4. If you don't like rape or coersion stories you really shouldn't be choosing stories from the non-consent section of this site.

5. If you still think this story is real and get upset because you CHOSE to read a story from the non-consent section, then you are a moron, a dimwit and a crackpot, and possibly unstable.

6. And yes, for your information Mr. or Ms. Anonymous, you truly brave creature you... I have been sexually assaulted and writing FICTION like this is my way of processing the pain rather than letting it corrupt my brain and turn me into a dumb-ass like you.

7. Yes, that really is my picture. Just because you're ugly doesn't mean the rest of us have to be.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios