• Authors
  • LadyofErotica

LadyofErotica

Hi readers and fans,

I'm Elizabeth.

I like to write mostly erotica and sometimes pornography. I'm hoping to combine the two and write erotic pornography.

My favorite categories are Exhibitionism and Voyeurism, BDSM, Incest, especially mother and son, Mature, and Romance.

Actually, I'll write anything except for stories with underage characters and stories that involve having sex with animals.

Unless you're just crass, nothing you can write me will shock me. I've either done it or have written about it.

Write me. I will answer all e-mails as long as you're respectful.

I will not respond to bashers...delete. I will not respond to stalkers...delete. I will not respond to trolls...delete. I will not respond to those who make redundant comments to my stories under the guise that they are only giving me constructive criticism...delete.

Most of what I write, I've sexually experienced. A survivor of physical, emotional, and incestuous, sexual abuse, unfortunately, I've experienced that too.

Thank you for reading me but whichever stories you read, please vote and/or make a comment.

Also, if you haven't already, please add me to your favorite author list by clicking on the favorite author link at the end of any of my stories.

Thanks,

Liz

Location

Literotica

Gender

Female

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1144Followers
1Following
1My Comments
7Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact LadyofErotica by clicking here.